With our Arctic Spins review, read all about the UK platform, from the sign-up to how you can gamble safely.
Read about the Arctic Spins bonuses, game titles and categories available, and where to contact their team.
Arctic Spins vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Arctic Spins Review Table of Contents
Arctic Spins bonuses
For the Arctic Spins review, we gathered information on the offers and how you can qualify for them.Read more
The Arctic Spins bonuses are the Welcome Bonus, Game of the Week, a deposit bonus and monthly promotion.
The least to deposit towards qualifying is £10, however, depending on your deposited amount, more spins are offered in the Welcome Bonus.
Extra spins received are worth 10p and will be available to use on specific game titles that the casino mentions.
Any gains made from extra spins are subject to a wagering requirement of 30 times, and only 4 times the bonus amount might be converted into withdrawable funds.
- Spins might take up to 3 working days to be transferred into your balance prior to bonus qualification.
- Blackjack and Roulette games have no contribution to the wagering requirements.
Upon activation, spins must be used within 7 days, while the gains made from them have an availability of 28 days.
Generally, different game types can have a different contribution to the wagering requirements as follows:
|Slots, Scratchcards, Numbers Games||100%|
|Table Games (Roulette, Blackjack)||10%|
Access the terms of a bonus to find the Premium Slots titles or other specific games and their contribution.
There are a few Arctic Spins offers you might receive as a player. Extra spins, bonus drops or login offers will not require a deposit.
Bonus spins, bonus match, funds back, bonus boost or leader board bonus usually require a deposit to be placed or wagered.
Spins need to be used within 7 days while the gains must be completed within 28 days and their conversion to real funds cannot exceed 4 times the bonus amount.
Only a single bonus shall be activated at a given time, and withdrawing funds before completing any wagering conditions results in bonus funds or gains being forfeited.
Players that are using e-wallets of any kind or prepaid vouchers as Paysafecard cannot place a bet that is more than £0.50.
From any Arctic Spins offers that did not require a deposit to be placed, the highest amount you might request to withdraw is £200.
If you have an active bonus, any other offer received will become a Pending bonus. The latest is not activated until the active one is not completed or cancelled.
All bonus offers, including stacked Arctic Spins bonuses, have a completion period of 28 days. If the requirements are not met in this period, unused bonus funds or gains will be taken from the balance.
Some actions initiated regarding any Arctic Spins bonuses can be considered bonus abuse. If this occurs, the casino will open an investigation of the suspected players.
Therefore, placing a bet equal to or more than 65% of the previous average bet size until the wagering conditions are dropped and resulting in a substantial gain is considered bonus abuse.
Other situations are represented by the following:
- Keeping real funds in an incomplete game round to use the bonus funds before the gameplay funds are completed;
- Having the bonus used as part of a group of users or syndicate;
- Moving from a low weighted game of 25% or less to a high weighted game of 75% or more towards the wagering conditions after a large gain with the purpose of fulfilling the wagering conditions.
UP TO 300 EXTRA SPINS
- Deposit £10 – £19.99 to receive 100 extra spins;
- Deposit £20 – £49.99 to receive 200 extra spins;
- Deposit £50 or more to receive 300 extra spins.
Keep in mind:
- Extra spins can be played on Starburst, Finn and the Swirly Spin or Finn’s Golden Tavern;
- Gains from spins are valid for 28 days;
- Extra spins must be used within 7 days since claiming;
- The most to convert to withdrawable funds is 4 times the bonus amount.
How to claim:
- Push the visit button nearby;
- Sign-up and deposit;
- Claim the bonus.
If you decide on taking the spins, register in only two minutes!
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Company name:
- Grace Media Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Suites 303 and 306 76 King Street Manchester M2 4NH
- UK Gambling Commission:
Through the Arctic Spins review, we learned that it was launched in 2017 and is developed by Grace Media Limited.
The parent company’s team is made of professionals with over 40 years of online gaming experience.
Arctic Spins Registration process
If you access the platform, look for the white top banner that contains the logo and the Register pink button.
There is only one sign-up form to complete.
You will need to enter the following:
- Your email address and a suitable password;
- Your title, full name and birthday;
- The country, currency, address, then phone number.
After you write these details in, you will have to tick the boxes to agree with the Terms and Conditions and confirm you are over 18 years old.
You might also select to receive future messages about Arctic Spins bonuses by the communication means provided by you.
To access and view your account details, go over to the top banner and push the pink box containing your first name.
What about profile inactivity?
When there is no activity registered on your account for 12 consecutive months, your account becomes inactive.
A couple of weeks before the inactive period starts, you will be notified through the meanings provided by you.
Starting with the last week your balance is set to zero, but it can be returned to you any time by contacting customer support.
We created an account ourselves and if you would want to create one, reserve a couple of minutes for the sign-up process.
To have a fully verified account, you need to make proof of identity, age, address, payment method and income by submitting one of the following documents.
For proof of identity and age:
- National Identification card;
- Driving License.
For proof of address:
- Utility Bill – Gas, Electricity, Water, TV, Internet or Mobile;
- Bank Statement.
For proof of payment method:
- Debit card photo – The last 4 digits on the front must be visible and the CVV2 code on the back must be covered;
- E-wallets – Screenshot of account showing your name and the account email ID;
- Mobile phone billing – Proof that you own the device used to deposit;
- Direct bank transfer – Copy of a bank statement showing your last deposit transaction.
For proof of income:
- Bank statements – From the last 3 months;
- Any other documents that can help the casino check your source of income.
Once submitted, the documents can take up to 3 working days to be verified and approved by the casino’s team.
An important aspect of the Arctic Spins review is the user perspective.
Therefore, we navigated the platform using various devices, internet connections and browsers.
|Lenovo ThinkPad E15||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||4G||Safari|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6||3G||Mozilla Firefox|
Arctic Spins offers a theme represented by the auroras Borealis colours, while the banners and buttons are in white and pink.
The logo is placed by the left, while the notification centre, balance, account details, responsible gaming tools and the logout buttons are on the right side.
Under the white banner, find more about the Arctic Spins bonuses. Keep scrolling to find the game titles.
To the left, search for a specific game or select a provider you prefer from the list.
Find sections such as Support, About, Terms, FAQ, and Play Responsibly by the platform’s lower side.
When you switch to your smartphone, the interface is well adapted, and the theme is dominated by white with pink details and buttons.
The logo is now in the centre, followed by sections such as Account and the Cashier on the left, and to deposit, click the right button.
Under the promotional slider, notice the search bar and filters to sort the games by categories, flags or providers.
There is no Android app or iOS app for this UK casino. If they will develop one or both, we will update this review for you.
Arctic Spins Review - Games
We also navigated the game titles and categories to include in the Arctic Spins review. They are displayed from the main page along with the search bar.
To play any game, you will need to have a fully verified account and a deposit placed on your account.
The grey left-sided banner will additionally show the complete list of providers to select.
The 570+ titles include Butterfly Staxx, Aurora the Beast Hunter, Book of Vikings, What the Fox Megaways and Lady Earth.
Table Games category has 3+ titles such as Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack. All of them are provided by Matrix Studios.
When we were investigating this casino, we found no Live Casino game. If this changes, we will update this review for you.
Compare Arctic Spins
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 10000||3 days||2 mins||3 days||570|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||3 mins||1 day||30|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
Arctic Spins Review - Payment Methods
With the intention of qualifying for Arctic Spins bonuses or simply playing the casino’s games, you need to place a deposit using Boku, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal and Trustly.
To do so, from the main page, head over to the top banner and push the designated button and deposit not less than £10. Also, you can deposit from the Account section.
- Depositing through Boku is subject to a 15% fee charged to your transacted amount.
- The lowest sum to deposit with Boku is £15.
When you decide to request a withdrawal, you might do so using the same methods as for depositing, the exception being made by Boku.
The amount you shall withdraw cannot be less than £10 and not more than £10000. The casino’s approval time for this transaction can take up to 3 working days.
For a withdrawal, after you deposit using Boku, the casino will recommend a bank transfer, or you can choose a different accepted method.
Towards viewing your real funds, bonus funds and total balances, they are visible from the main page or from the Account section.
- You may also access the history of all your financial transactions since creating your account.
- If you prefer to change your payment methods, do so from your account, under Deposit or by contacting customer support.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|GBP 15||GBP 30||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||3 - 5 days|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||3 - 5 days|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||GBP 100||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
- +44 203 621 6961
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7.
The customer service agents can be contacted from the designated section on the website’s lower side or by accessing the Account page.
The Live Chat is positioned in the down right corner, coloured in blue. All the contact meanings are operating 24/7.
On occasions the Live Chat seems currently unavailable, still try to open the box, as only the message might state unavailability.
When you have queries about Arctic Spins offers, your account or payment methods, also access the FAQ placed to the platform’s lower side for faster answers.
We contacted customer support through live chat to better understand the user perspective for our Arctic Spins review. Our interaction was professional, the representatives providing documented and faster answers.
We researched the responsible gambling tools for the present Arctic Spins review, as we understand the importance of a safe gaming environment.
Therefore, the tools under the name of Play Responsibly are the following:
- Trained customer support – The support representatives are trained to offer help in all aspects of responsible gambling;
- Self-assessment – A test to take that can bring awareness of your gaming behaviour;
- Advice regarding this problem – Casino’s advice on how to maintain a proper and healthy way of gambling;
- Reality check – Receive a notification that lets you know about the time you spend in a session from 5 minutes up to 60 minutes;
- Deposit limits – Set daily, weekly or monthly limits on how much to deposit. A later increase of these limits will take effect after 24 hours;
- Take a break – Temporarily close your profile from 24 hours up to 6 weeks via customer support or the timeout section;
- Self-exclusion – Have your profile closed for 6 months or 5 years. This can be requested only if you have a verified account;
- Useful links – Organisations specialised in the matter, such as Gamcare, Gamstop, or block your device from accessing gambling sites such as Gamblock and Betfilter;
- Financial activity monitor – From Account, under History, view all transactions you made since making your profile;
- Minor-restrictive tools – Prevent underage gambling through the use of Net Nanny and Cybersitter;
- Access to game history –Under History, you might see the games played and the bets you have placed.
To opt-out from receiving any Arctic spins bonuses messages, head to the Profile section and select your preferences.
All the responsible gambling tools are found under the Play Responsibly section placed on the top white banner, next to your name and by scrolling down on the platform.
If you start to understand that gambling is disrupting your health or daily life, we recommend contacting support for a permanent self-exclusion. Also, rely on organisations that will assist you with guidance on this matter.
Arctic Spins Review - Pros and Cons
- 24/7 Available customer support;
- Customer service is via live chat, email and phone number;
- Multiple game providers;
- Various responsible gambling tools;
- Fair number of Arctic Spins bonuses;
- Straightforward platform;
- Fast registration process.
- No downloadable iOS, Android or Desktop apps;
- There are no Live Casino games;
- At times, the live chat is no functional;
- Extensive withdrawal approval.