We will cover everything from the currently available Bonus Boss promotions to the website's functionality, licensing, and more on our Bonus Boss review. Thus, UK players will be able to make an informed decision whether this casino is the right place for them.
Bonus Boss vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
|1 000 000|
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to GBP 200
|300% up to GBP 300|
- Although according to GTmetrix this platform is a bit slow, at a speed of 2.0s, we did not experience any lag. The color theme and general appearance of the casino are pleasant and easy on the eyes, with clear buttons and well-organized content. Unfortunately, there are no smartphone apps available. Nonetheless, the web version of the casino functions decently on mobile as well.
- In terms of payment methods, our analysis revealed that Bonus Boss offers the most popular payment services, but lacks in e-wallet compatibility. You cannot use your Skrill Money Bookers, Neteller or Boku accounts to deposit or withdraw here. However, you have the option to deposit through your phone bill, a must-have for Brits.
- The games portfolio is rather thin. This casino is focused exclusively on slots. On one hand, the fact that it does not feature other game categories and big providers such as NetEnt or Microgaming can be particularly bugging for some people. But, on the other hand, all their games are designed in-house so they get points for originality.
- As for the Bonus Boss offers it provides a generous first deposit bonus, a no deposit bonus and various periodic bonuses. Bonus Boss launches a new game every month, and with each game comes a new promotion. Moreover, refer your friends incentives are available here.
- Bonus Boss offers all the important customer support services: 24/7 Live Chat support, a phone number for players to call, a number to text if you want to be called back for free and an e-mail address to write your complaints.
- This trustworthy casino has got you covered with various tools to help you keep your gambling under control, such as session limits, deposit limits, self-exclude, cooling-off limit, access to account history and so on. Unfortunately, we could not find a self-assessment test or the option to set autoplay limits.
Table of contents
Bonus Boss promotions
The name tells it all: they are all about bonuses. And they do live up to their name. But don’t take our word for it because, in our Bonus Boss review, the data speaks for itself.Read more
Keep in mind that the welcome bonus may be different in the future, and always read the Terms and Conditions.
Some casinos do not mainly focus on bonuses other than the standard welcome package. On the other hand, the Bonus Boss promotions go beyond this. This casino has its regular UK players covered as well, with periodic bonuses and special incentives.
Diving into the Terms
We know how confusing the Bonus Terms and Conditions can be for the average punter. That is why we aim to illuminate the facts.
Know that staking your real money on this online casino represents an implicit warranty that you have the legal age to do so and that remote gambling is legal where you live. Therefore, you cannot access the Bonus Boss offers unless you send authentic documents attesting to your age and identity. We will cover the registration process shortly.
Funds in our account will be of two types:
- The Cashable Credit Account—the actual money you may withdraw.
- The Bonus Credit Account—the bonus amounts which need to be wagered a specific number of times before withdrawal.
When you have funds in both your Cashable Balance and your Bonus Balance, staking will be made in the following order:
- The spins received with the Bonus Boss promotions.
- The amounts from your Cashable Balance that come from wagering bonus credit.
- The amounts from your Cashable Balance that come from wagering your deposits.
- The deposited amounts available in your Cashable Balance.
- And finally, the amounts available in the Bonus Balance.
In case a prize is generated after a session, and it is described as having a monetary value, that specific value will be paid in bonus credit.
All the bonuses you may receive from Bonus Boss come with a wagering requirement. This is the number of times you need to play through that bonus to enable the withdrawal of any eventual amount generated from a session.
Bonus Boss promotions come with a 40x wagering requirement. It is a reasonable condition, provided that the industry standard is anywhere between 30-35x.
When you receive an offer, it goes into your Bonus Balance. When your Bonus Credit Wagering requirement drops to 0, the remaining funds from your Bonus Balance are transferred into your Cashable Balance.
All bonuses come with a specific game stake contribution %, as per the following table:
|Game Type||Contribution %|
No Deposit Offers & Spins
Bonus Boss promotions include no deposit offers for UK players. Online casinos often provide such promotions in their welcome packages or give them as separate promotions.
Note that no deposit spins expire within seven days of you having received them. It would be best to play them through in this time frame, or you will lose them. Promotional spins received as part of a deposit bonus have a different time limit. You must wager them within 24 hours after they appear in your account, or you will lose them.
If you make a deposit that would activate promotional spins, but you issue a withdrawal request before claiming them, the remaining turns will be nullified.
Aiming to launch a new game each month, the site provides promotional spins locked into the game. The turns become available when you download that particular game. The locked rounds have a time limit of 24 hours after you have downloaded the game, and if you do not use them in the specified period, they will expire.
The bet value and the lines for the locked spins may vary, but you will always find all the details in terms of the promotion.
If you claim a no deposit promotion, either in the shape of bonus credit or spins, keep in mind that the maximum amount you can withdraw by wagering it is £50.
If you receive additional spins while playing through your promotional spins, they will expire at the same time as the spins from which you’ve acquired them.
Refer a Friend Offers
We found that this casino provides UK players with a seldom-seen feature: bonuses for referring a friend.
It works like this:
- You must click on the ‘Refer a Friend’ menu available on the homepage.
- Enter your friends' details, and they will receive an SMS with a sign-up link.
- Your friend must register through that link within 7 days and complete the verification process.
- In case your friend stakes more than £10, you will receive up to £5 in bonus credits.
- The actual amount is decided by a feature game that employs an RNG and expires in 30 days.
UP TO 100 NO DEPOSIT SPINS ON THE SPINFATHER
Bonus Boss welcomes their newly registered players with up to 100 no deposit spins on The Spinfather.Important information:
- You receive the promotional spins after you create your first account and verify your personal information.
- Winnings generated from the spins are paid as bonus credit and have a 40x wagering requirement.
- The maximum potential cash out from the spins is £50.
- The spins are worth £0.18 each.
- If not used, the spins will expire after 7 days.
Head over to their website and see with your own eyes what this casino has to offer.
UP TO 100 NO DEPOSIT SPINS ON THE SPINFATHER + UP TO £300 + 100 ROUNDS
Bonus Boss combines exquisite graphics with dozens of innovative games to create a unique gaming experience that stands out through its simplicity. A trustworthy gambling companion licensed by the UKGC, Bonus Boss takes promotions to the next level with its bountiful bonus scheme.
Pros: Impressive design, frequent promotions, deposit by phone bill,
Cons: Withdrawals under £10 are charged a fee of £3The offer:
Upon registering with Bonus Boss you will receive up to 100 spins on The Spinfather. On your first deposit, you get a match bonus of 200% up to £100 and 50 turns. Deposit for a second time to be granted an additional 100% bonus and another set of turns.Be aware:
- Winnings generated from spins and bonus funds are subject to 40x wagering requirements.
- This casino launches a game every month, and new games always come with special bonuses.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- In Touch Games Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, B63 3BL, United Kingdom
- UK Gambling Commission:
An online casino ought to be a safe place. This type of enterprise is always subject to intense scrutiny by relevant institutions. Casinos must play by the rules.
Luckily, in our Bonus Boss review, we found that the parent company of this casino holds a proper license authorized by the UKGC. So, you do not need to worry about the games being rigged, hidden clauses in the site’s Terms and Conditions or other mischievous details.
The platform is operated by In Touch Games Ltd., the same company that legally operates Casino2020 and several other gambling sites. Although the Bonus Boss casino was launched in 2020, we managed to find enough information about their parent company, so UK players can see for themselves that we’re dealing with a trustworthy entity. Moreover, the company supports several charity projects worldwide, claiming to have donated hundreds of thousands of pounds to those in need.
Given that we're reviewing a fairly new casino, we know that further information may surface in the future. Should this happen, we will update our Bonus Boss review accordingly.
The registration process is pretty straightforward. You first need to enter a valid phone number based in the UK. Then, you are redirected to a form submission page, where you must enter your personal information: age, identity, address.
At this stage, you'll need to complete the KYC procedure. As mentioned above, in the UK, gambling is subject to intense scrutiny by the relevant government-appointed institutions that enforce rights and obligations for casino and gambler alike.
Just like the casino has an obligation to ensure a secure gambling environment, you, as a customer, must provide accurate information about yourself and the funds you deposit.
So, after you create your account, have your passport or your driving license ready and complete the KYC procedure because there is no way around it. Also, keep in mind that the casino may ask for additional documents if they consider so.
Remember, you may not access the Bonus Boss promotions if you do not complete this process.
Your data and online transactions are protected with 256 Bit TLS 1.3 Digital Encryption. This is the gold standard for internet security, so you can rest assured that your data is safe.
Your account represents your identity in relation to the casino. There are cases in which it could be deemed inactive.
This happens if you fail to:
- Make a successful deposit;
- Place a valid bet;
- Participate in the games.
Suppose your account becomes dormant. After a minimum period of 30 days from the date the casino has taken reasonable measures to contact you, an administration fee will begin to be deducted from your balance. This fee will be the higher amount between £3 or 5% of your balance.
If your account becomes inactive, you may reactivate it, either by a successful deposit or withdrawal or through a valid bet.
UK players may be granted a refund of the administration fees if they contact the Customer Service department.
If your account is considered inactive but you have a positive balance, the casino will notify you about it, using the details you provided upon registration. Therefore, as a punter in a UKGC-sanctioned casino, you should make sure your contact information is always up to date.
An online casino should deliver a seamless user experience on multiple devices. In the following section of our Bonus Boss review, we analyze the functionality of this casino across different types of devices, Internet connections and browsers.
|Laptop – Asus ZenBook||WiFi||Google Chrome|
|Mobile – iPhone X||4G LTE||Safari|
|Tablet – iPad Pro||4G LTE||Safari|
Within seconds of accessing the website, your eyes are welcomed by a minimalistic design tinted in warm tones of navy and aqua blue. The theme is simple yet pleasant, beautifully encompassing all the Bonus Boss promotions and featured games.
Although GTmetrix rates its performance with a ‘B’ grade, pointing out some issues with the speed index of the website, it doesn’t have a laggy feel to it.
The buttons and links are well organized, and navigating through the casino is a breeze. We did not stumble upon any blank 404 pages, and all critical information presented itself with intuitive ease. Another big plus is the search bar, which can come in handy when you need to find a specific game.
Take your time to discover the website before depositing. You may claim a no deposit bonus and play with it until you get accustomed to the platform.
Not much had changed when we switched the device. On mobile, the casino operator performed just as well. Unfortunately, this casino doesn’t offer dedicated mobile apps, but you can easily access their website on your smartphone. The website is perfectly optimized for mobile, and it would perform great on the most up-to-date devices.
You would not see a big difference if you switched from desktop to mobile. You can play all the games available on a computer browser in your smartphone browser. The buttons are just as responsive and the layout as intuitive, and you have the same Bonus Boss offers.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
In our Bonus Boss review, we must analyze the quality of the gaming experience on the platform. We already covered the technical part, and it seems the casino operator does a decent job in terms of the responsiveness and speed of the website. Now we turn our attention to the games themselves.
Bonus Boss offers are focused entirely on slot games. This casino hosts more than 30 slot games, specially designed for UK players by an in-house team. Even though the platform provides exclusive slots, some may find it too little.
Being a relatively new casino, the lack of games is understandable. You will not find famous software providers such as NetEnt or EGT here. Still, we think this negative aspect is balanced out because the operator aims to launch a new game each month. And, provided you have the appropriate equipment, all games will run smoothly on any device.
What to know about Jackpots?
The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on the games stamped with the appropriate icon. This Jackpot starts at a value of £100,000 and keeps rising until it is allocated to a participating customer. When this happens, the jackpot value is reset to a specific amount. It can be either 50% of the reserve value or 100% of the initial value.
Grant that 0.025% of every bet placed on eligible games is split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the Reserve pot. Should a technical error happen after you’ve received the Jackpot amount and before receiving a confirmation on the screen, the amounts won will be transferred automatically to your account.
The Mega Jackpot increases in coordination with bet amounts.
- Intouch Games
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||GBP 3||GBP 30||GBP 1 000 000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||30||300% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100||-|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000||200% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600||100% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900||100% up to GBP 200|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1-2 days||2500||200% up to GBP 150|
Bonus Boss offers several methods of deposit and withdrawal. The Pay by phone and Paysafecard options only work for deposits. Generally, deposits are processed instantly. As you’ll notice, some e-wallet providers like Skrill and Neteller are absent.
Very popular among UK players, the Pay by Phone deposit method can be an ideal solution. It enables you to bypass the struggle of manually entering your debit card details. Plus, there is no maximum deposit amount unless you want to deposit from a mobile phone. In this case, you should check with your mobile carrier if there are any daily or monthly limits on how much you can spend in this manner.
You choose the amount, and it will be charged from your available credit, or it will be applied to your next phone bill. After you receive the confirmation SMS, you’re all set.
Essential Details about Cash Outs
Keep in mind that if you are a non-depositing UK player, particular conditions are implied. For example:
- Withdrawal requests will start from £30;
- For no deposit bonuses or spins, you may cash out only £50;
- The processing time for withdrawals may take as much as 3 working days.
Before you issue a withdrawal request, make sure you have paid the phone bill to which your payment was applied. The casino will ask for proof of payment to process your request.
Any withdrawal under £10 is charged with a fixed fee of £3.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 3||GBP 10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
- 01384 885046
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7
Through our Bonus Boss review, we were happy to discover that this online casino features all the relevant support methods. So, if you run into a problem here, you will easily get all the support you need by your preferred method.
Let’s say you enter the Live Chat feature to call for help. At first, you encounter a bot that tries to guide you to a relevant FAQ page. The bot can be helpful, but it works through some predefined scenarios, and sometimes a problem just can’t be described in those terms. Luckily, the option to contact an operator appears right away if the bot did not solve your problem.
Then, once transferred to a human, you would probably get a complete answer to your query. At least, that is what happened in our case. Having tested all the support methods available, we believe this casino handles their punters’ concerns adequately.
Text HELP to 89905 to have them call you back for free.
We are approaching the end of our Bonus Boss review. Still, we could not finish without mentioning the Responsible Gambling options made available by this casino. To keep your gaming sessions within reasonable limits and to avoid developing an addiction, you may use the following tools:
- Session limits;
- Deposit limits;
- Cool-down (1 day – 4 weeks);
- Self-exclusion (6 months – 5 years, or permanent);
- Access to customer history;
- Useful external links and a well-written FAQ.
Bonus Boss offers become void if you temporarily close your account.
Pros & Cons
- New Bonus Boss promotions and games every month;
- Live Chat support 24/7 and call-back feature;
- Deposit by phone and other British payment methods are available;
- Exclusive in-house games;
- There is no limit for withdrawal requests;
- Reasonable wagering condition that is set at around 40x ;
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- You cannot access the Live Chat before creating an account;
- Withdrawals under £10 are charged a fee of £3;
- No live dealer titles or table games in the game lobby;
- Spins that come with new games must be used within 24 hours.