This Casino 2020 review includes more besides Casino 2020 bonuses. On this page, you will find out how to claim the offers, what games you can play, how to contact support and many others. Are you ready?
Casino 2020 vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
- Although Casino 2020 UK does not have a mobile app, it was created with mobility in mind. Its interface is intuitive, and you have access to most of the information you need in one click. However, the overall loading time is on the slow side.
- Even though it does not boast many payment methods, the casino only has banking options popular with UK players, like Pay by Phone Bill and PayPal. Furthermore, it is a fast withdrawal casino, which will process your request in one day.
- Our Casino 2020 review took a fall here, as the website only features 40 slots and jackpots. Moreover, they are all in-house, meaning that you will not discover any of the famous providers. Still, you may appreciate the uniqueness and high quality of the titles.
- Casino 2020 bonuses are diverse - as a new player, you are up for no deposit funds and spins, for example. And when you become a depositor, you may claim a match bonus with rotations on deposit. We did notice the lack of a welcome package, but we stay mostly favourable towards the casino's array of offers.
- Customer support is accessible on all three communication channels. We would have preferred 24/7 live chat, though, and talking to a robot before being able to contact an agent can be counterproductive. However, the customer reps are prompt and helpful in their answers, whether they handle withdrawals or account management information.
- As an UKGC-licenced website, the site must employ responsible gaming measures. We saw that it fulfills most conditions for a safe gambling environment, save for autoplay limits and cool-off restrictions.
Table of contents
Casino 2020 bonuses
Whether you have recently begun playing here or you have been around for longer, there will be Casino 2020 bonuses catering to you.Read more
When you start playing, you are up for no deposit funds and rotations. If you have some experience with the casino, you may still claim match offers, which appear on occasion. They may be:
The promotions you claim will come with specific terms. For example, you cannot withdraw more than £50 from offers that do not require deposits. Other promos generally do not state the maximum cashout. In addition, know that all bonuses come with wagering requirements. Most often, they do not exceed 40x your promotional balance. As such, this is a low-to-medium-wagering gambling site.
Remember that when you place wagers, the order is as follows:
- Extra rounds;
- The amount you earned from promotions;
- The amount you earned from staking your cash balance;
- Cash credit;
- Bonus credit.
For example, you have 20 spins, a £10 bonus, and £10 in cash. You will first need to place a bet on your extra rotations; the next stake will be on your real balance, and so will all earnings coming from your wagering. Finally, you will be able to stake your promotional funds and fulfil the wagering conditions attached to the promotion.
To claim a no deposit spins bonus, you must verify your account first. Then, you will get a round on Lobby Game, which may send a promotion your way.
UP TO £300 AND 400 EXTRA SPINS ON CLEOPATRA’S PRIZES
The year 2020 marked the launch of the eponymous Casino 2020. It specialises in slots, which it develops in-house.
Pros: The possibility to Pay by Phone Bill; all-channel customer assistance.
Cons: The platform takes a long time to load.What you are up for:
When you deposit for the first time, you may redeem an up to £300 offer. Along with it comes a 400-round bundle on Cleopatra’s Prizes.Sign up to find this:
- Prompt and efficient live chat agents;
- No maximum limits for withdrawals (depositors only);
- The possibility to set deposit and session limits on your acocunt;
- Taking a break without priorly contacting support;
- All slot games connect to a progressive jackpot;
- Payout requests take one day to process.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS: £20 + 20 SPINS ON CLEOPATRA’S PRIZES
When you become one of Casino 2020’s members, you can enter a promotional scheme amounting to £20 and 20 rounds on a selected slot. The offer does not require a deposit.The steps you must follow:
After visiting Casino 2020 from our website and registering, there is one more thing left to do. Verify your account, and the bonus will enter your balance. The rules to abide by while using this offer are:
- You must wager both the funds and the extra rounds 40 times;
- The wagering requirements must be completed within 7 days of your promotion’s activation;
- You cannot withdraw more than £50 from either bonus.
Finally, we recommend you consult the casino’s Terms and Conditions page for a complete picture.
UP TO 20 SIGN-UP SPINS + £20 NO DEPOSIT BONUS + UP TO £300 + BONUS SPINS UP TO 400
Casino 2020 is a new gambling site coming from In Touch Games. Its parent company ensured several characteristics, like:
Pros: One-day long payouts; no maximum withdrawal limits;
Cons: The chatbot is not particularly helpful.What offer awaits:
When you register, you may claim a £20 bonus and 20 rounds on Cleopatra’s Prizes without a deposit. When you also fund your account, you’ll receive a match up to £300, along with 400 extra rotations on the same title.Be aware of this:
The promotional funds and the turns are subject to 40x wagering. The casino’s wagering order states that spins will go through staking first, followed by bonus sums and lastly, your cash balance. If you opted for marketing communications, you may receive bonus info through text messages. The website does not allow duplicate accounts.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- In Touch Games Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3BL
- UK Gambling Commission:
When creating this Casino 2020 review, we noticed its affiliation to In Touch Games Ltd. The British company has been around since 2003, and it established itself as an iGaming operator and software provider. It might surprise you but all the gaming products available on its websites are in-house. In addition, all In Touch casinos are mobile-first, and the platform received optimisation to fit the small smartphone screens.
From a financial standpoint, the organisation has accrued more than $79 million over the years, making it one of the highest-income firms in the industry. We also note that it externalised its services, having headquarters in countries like Chile and Romania.
To register, you undoubtedly will not break a sweat. However, the casino demands some pieces of information from you, like:
- Your mobile number;
- Full name;
- Email handle;
- Date of birth.
Understanding usernames and passwords
Out of all these, the phone number is paramount – you can type in your username’s stead. You do have to pick a nickname, though, along with an intricate password to withstand cyber-attacks. To ensure its safety, create one that:
- Is more than eight characters long;
- Contains both capital and small letters;
- Has at least one number.
Once you log in, it’s mandatory to prove your legitimacy. Verification is mandatory for making gambling transactions and claiming Casino 2020 bonuses. Remember that your photographic copies must be clear, and your picture, easily identifiable.
To give you the complete browsing experience while sitting back and reading our Casino 2020 review, we decided to test the website’s platform. In an increasingly mobile world, it was necessary to compare the Desktop and smartphone software, and check whether this platform indeed is mobile-first.
But why would this endeavour be necessary? We wanted to verify whether:
- It is as easy to claim Casino 2020 bonuses on every device;
- You have access to the same gaming titles;
- The loading times are quick and smooth;
- Casino-related information is accessible.
The table we created sums up our testing efforts:
|Tablet||4G LTE||Mozilla Firefox|
On the laptop, the platform loads efficiently, albeit far from perfect. It takes several seconds for its pages to become fully interactive, which is longer than the optimal value, according to performance tool GTmetrix. The graphics are pleasant, with the teal-and-white colour scheme meshing well with the vivid game thumbnails. However, several of these thumbnails look pixelated from time to time. The information is readily available for the most part. Still, banking info might require some extra browsing, so the platform is user-friendly only up to a point.
Smartphones make for the ideal user experience since the platform is mobile-first. The games will have more fluid graphics than on the casino’s Desktop counterpart, along with smoother browsing. Still, the loading times will remain identical to the laptop version, as will the information’s layout. Thankfully, claiming promotions is as accessible here as are payments. Players need a mobile device that runs iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above to play these slots.
Tablets do not deviate much from the experience imposed by mobile gaming. If anything, the games respond better to a narrower screen.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
Here, you may choose from over 40 slots and jackpots. All products result from In Touch’s development – you will not find other popular providers with British players.
The most popular slot products, according to the casino’s selection, are:
- Touch of Lady Luck;
- Hot Chilli Spinner;
- Big Money Vegas;
- Knight Charger.
Generally, their return to player rate will stand at 94%. While there is no dedicated RTP page, you can check each title’s paytable and get an idea of their functions and odds.
The casino also proposes progressive jackpots to its players. All the available games connect to this pot, which rises in value as multiple players wager their cash balance on them. When you check each slot’s paytable, you’ll also see the current jackpot amount.
Tips Bonus funds will not contribute to your pot staking.
We have mixed feelings towards the gaming section from the Casino 2020 review. While an entirely in-house development ensures gameplay quality and uniqueness, British players might wish to see their favourite suppliers featured. Furthermore, the game number is deficient.
- Intouch Games
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
||GBP 3||GBP 1||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||40|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 20000||1-2 days||3 mins||1 day||750|
Once you verify your account, you can attach payment methods. The website allows debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid vouchers, and phone payments.
Withdrawals will generally take one day to process on the casino’s end. However, keep in mind that if you claimed a no deposit bonus and want to withdraw the amount you wagered, you would need to wait longer than depositors – three working days. Once the processing is complete, each payment institution will apply its specific timeframe, so expect to have your funds reach you in several days.
Non-depositors cannot cash out more than £50 at a time.
How does Pay by Phone Bill work at Casino2020 UK?
This way to pay stands out from the others because it allows to quickly deposit, wherever you are. You only have to select this method from the transaction menu and the amount you deposited will show up on that month’s telephone bill. You have several restrictions when using this means, though:
- The only acceptable amounts are £3, £5, and £10;
- For safe gambling reasons, you cannot transfer more than £30 to your balance in a single day;
- Since this option works similarly to credit, you cannot withdraw through it.
Withdrawals lower than £10 will receive a £3 fee.
This is one of the few online casinos to have unlimited withdrawals and deposits. This applies to all means of payment, save for Pay by Phone Bill.
You can withdraw your deposit balance even if it is unwagered. The sole condition is not to have used them for Casino 2020 bonuses priorly.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
|GBP 3||GBP 10||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||No limits||No limits||1-5 days|
- 01384 885045
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7
Phone support primarily operates through callbacks: you must message the team first, and they will get back to you. However, the team also takes inbound calls – you can find the number to call if you prefer a more direct approach.
When you access the live chat, you will initially talk to a robot. If it cannot handle the issue, you may ask for a human agent, who will promptly enter the chatroom. You will receive assistance on topics like:
- Casino 2020 bonuses;
- Deposits and banking options;
- Account management.
While we appreciated in our Casino 2020 review that the website offers multiple means of assistance, we also found several issues. Firstly, the robot that mediates the conversation is often redundant. Furthermore, the agents may give incomplete answers, and the lack of 24/7 service also dented our impression.
Under its UKGC licence, this gambling site implemented numerous measures for safer gambling. Among them, we identified several self-serve methods, like deposit and session self-limits, along with gaming history access. Both are reachable from the ‘My Account’ menu. When creating the Casino 2020 review, we saw that the other measures include:
- Breaks (called ‘cool-downs’ on the website) – 1 day to 4 weeks;
- Self-exclusion – 6 months to 5 years;
- Account closure – indeterminate.
If you want to steer clear of gambling, each of these methods will restrict your account access. You will also forfeit your bonus balance as soon as you opt for a break or exclusion. Know that cool-downs are self-serve, like the limits you can impose on your gameplay or balance. However, the other two options require the presence of a customer service rep.
If you end your membership, your account will retain all wagered Casino 2020 bonuses. You may ask the casino’s team to give them back to you in six months. Afterwards, you will no longer have way to them.
Pros & Cons
- Mobile-first gambling site;
- Casino 2020 bonuses cater to new and existing users, too;
- Jackpots on all available games;
- Phone, live chat, and email support;
- All payment options are popular with UK players;
- One-day payout processing;
- Limitless minimum withdrawals, max cashouts, and max deposits;
- You can take a break without the agents’ assistance.
- No providers other than In Touch;
- No live dealer and table sections;
- The chatbot;
- A £3 fee for payouts lower than £