British players who want to join this site have this Dinky Bingo review to browse. We used all our expertise to find the best info on Dinky Bingo bonus codes, gaming options, and overall experience. But we’ll keep it brief here: scroll down to see it all.
Dinky Bingo vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
- This Dinky Bingo review was not very favourable towards its overall experience. While the graphics are vivid and pretty, and the game section is split into multiple pages, there are other negative points. For instance, the casino has no Desktop or mobile apps. Moreover, pages with essential info are accessible, but only if you do not log in; this is counterintuitive. Finally, the platform moves at a slightly below-average speed.
- Even though this website has several British-favourite payment methods, they are not enough for full marks in our book. Furthermore, the two-day long payout time makes it fall short of a fast withdrawal casino.
- Besides 888’s own games, the website features products from top-tier names like NetEnt, IGT, or Red Tiger Gaming. However, our Dinky Bingo review took a nosedive when we saw no table games or live dealer options. They are essential parts of the online casino experience, so it was a point of contention.
- The site features a welcome offer for its new players. Besides this, there are not many Dinky Bingo bonus codes to claim – as an existing user, you may only get occasional promos. We wished for more diversity in this regard.
- We appreciated that this casino features live chat, email, and phone assistance – few gambling websites do. Although the chat platform looks outdated and the agents may take a long time to answer, the website’s assistance aspect is mostly positive.
- Dinky Bingo UK abode by its licences and implements a responsible gambling system with numerous features. We enjoyed the autoplay limit mechanic since not many online casinos employ it. Moreover, you are free whenever to check your complete game and transactional history. Only timeouts, self-exclusion, and account closure require the agents’ intervention.
Table of contents
Dinky Bingo bonus codes
The Dinky Bingo bonus codes you may claim generally consist of match bonuses.Read more
After you make the qualifying deposit, you shall receive a promotional amount matching a per cent of your transaction. Then, wager the bonus in a specific timeframe; only by fulfilling these conditions can you withdraw any turnover associated with it.
What is wagering?
This action refers to the number of times you must bet on your bonus balance before taking out funds.
Let’s say you have a £10 bonus, and the staking requirement is 40x. By the end of the promotional period, you must bet at least £4000 to request a payout. The example we gave is entirely hypothetical, and its only goal is to make the concept clearer to you.
For ‘instant game’ offers, the requirements will generally stand at 40x the promotional credit. If, however, you claim a bingo scheme, you’ll need to stake it four times.
In general, completing a bingo offer’s requirements will not let you withdraw. What you can do is exchange your winnings for extra tickets, which let you enter bingo rooms and play.
Generally, not all game categories contribute identically to a promo’s conditions. However, here it’s not the case. Slots, scratch cards, and Keno titles will all weigh 100%.
DINKYCopied ! New casino
£10 BINGO BONUS + 5 BINGO TICKETS + 20 SPINS
A £10 bingo offer at Dinky Bingo as soon as you register. You may also get 5 tickets to enter The Big £10000 room and a batch of 20 rotations to use on a specific game - the casino's pick.How to get the promotion:
- Complete the registration form;
- Make a deposit exceeding £10;
- Insert the DINKY promo code when depositing.
The promotional funds and rounds will automatically enter your account afterwards. Should there be an issue where you do not receive them, we recommend contacting support.How to progress through the offer:
The bingo promo requires 4x wagering. On the other hand, the turnover from spins has 40x staking requirements. Both the bingo tickets and extra rotations must be used within 30 days of their activation. Don't forget that spisn expire after 7 days since credited and are capped at £2.
Please visit Dinky Bingo’s T&Cs page to find out more!
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- 888 UK Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- 601-701 Europort, Gibraltar
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority:
- RLG No 112
- UK Gambling Commission:
When creating this Dinky Bingo review, we discovered that it’s an 888 Holdings Plc white label.
This means that the giant gambling company offered its platform, games, and licences to a different company – in this case, Tau Marketing Services. While 888 manages the casino, Tau helps market it.
The situation gets even more intricate, as two of 888’s subsidiaries administer this gambling site. For offshore players, Virtual Global Digital Services Limited is the managing company; on the other hand, British members can witness 888 UK Limited’s leadership. Moreover, VGDSL has a licence from the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, while the latter works under the UK Gambling Commission’s supervision.
Get to know 888 Holdings
The company, with its headquarters in Gibraltar, is a nearly historical casino operator.
It started its activities in 1997, and it even claims to have created the first gambling website. During this time, it expanded to numerous countries, and it also entered the London Stock Exchange. It occupies a spot in the FTSE 250 – this is an index of the top 350 registered businesses. Furthermore, it is a particularly high-income corporation, totalling over $850 million in revenue.
Besides creating servers (with the most popular being Dragonfish) and engaging in white label contracts, it delved into game development, too. There are several dozens of casino games bearing its signature; moreover, they are only accessible on 888-owned platforms, so they are a bit of a rarity.
What’s special about a licenced casino?
Having one or more licences makes a world of difference for your experience. What you can find at an UKGC-approved casino includes:
- A sturdy responsible gambling system;
- Clear promotional terms;
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution. For our case, you may escalate your complaints to eCOGRA;
- State of the art encryption;
- Games using random number generators (RNGs), which ensure fairness;
- Access to each product’s paytable and return to player rate.
Remember that at CasinoAlpha, we always review licenced casinos – we do this with the goal of your safety in mind.
Joining Dinky Bingo UK is a fast process, although becoming a member with full rights might take slightly longer.
Firstly, press the Sign-up button and complete the registration form. It requires several details from you, like:
- Name, in full;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Complete address.
Once you start typing your address, the platform will autocomplete it for you. Although there’s no ‘insert manually’ option, you may edit the address if the server chose wrong details. Then, you must select whether you’d like to receive Dinky Bingo bonus codes by email or SMS – should you not be sure, know that you can always go back on your decision as a full-fledged member.
Becoming a full member
Once you register, you’ll see the account verification menu. Until you confirm your identity, you cannot see the payment methods, make transactions, or engage in gameplay.
You may send the documents to the live chat or email agents. Another option is to access the ‘My Account’ menu, press the ‘Verification required’ button and drag your files right in the platform.
The required acts are:
- Photographic ID copies;
- Recent utility bills that prove your address;
- Bank statements.
The files must be in PDF, TIFF, TXT, TIF, DOC, BMP, JPG, DOCX, or PNG formats. Also, they cannot exceed 5MB.
All websites that require registration are data controllers. This casino’s parent company signed a Privacy Act to vouch for your security while browsing.
Its first duty is to inform you what data goes through processing and how exactly. The information most susceptible to processing is:
- Personal data – the details you provided while signing-up, which help identify you;
- Browsing coordinates – this way, the website will know what pages you spent the most time looking at – what most interests you;
- Additional information retrieved by cookies. These are text files that help businesses send better marketing material your way. Even though you may opt-out of non-essential cookies, completely blocking them might decrease the page’s performance.
And if you’re wondering whether your information might reach third-party institutions, know that it is indeed possible. However, these companies also signed a Privacy Act, so these details cannot leave their confinement. What’s more, these are audit or legal institutions, which will only get involved in the KYC process or criminal investigations.
The gambling company ensures that no third party will get your data unless the law requires it.
No Dinky Bingo review would be complete without a prediction of how your experience will be. To give you the most accurate analysis, we tested the platform ourselves on the laptop, smartphone, and tablet.
|Dell Inspiron 15 3000||4G||Firefox|
|Huawei P30||4G VoLTE||Chrome|
The browsers we included in our table are the ideal picks for the gadget – we recommend you choose them to benefit from all of the casino’s traits.
In this medium, we noticed that the platform moves at a good speed, albeit average. We confirmed this hypothesis with GTmetrix, a performance measurement tool.
Even though the website takes little time to become fully interactive, it lacks a bit in the overall quickness department. Furthermore, we noticed that you have access to more information when you do not log in; the menu for logged-in members is comparatively lacking.
Fortunately, the FAQs and Dinky Bingo bonus codes pages are still available. On the other hand, live chat and phone support are nearly impossible to find.
The graphics are pretty, and all the game thumbnails look crisp and modern – we would have only subdued the bright yellow a little since it can be heavy on the eyes.
The platform is optimised for mobile, although the elements on the screen may look crowded at times. Otherwise, you get all the features you would have on a Desktop: games, bonuses, and information.
Unfortunately, the situation is not fixed when it comes to page accessibility – as a logged off user, you will see more helpful pages than you would by being signed in. The tablet experience does not differ from the mobile one.
- Scratch cards
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
The thing that struck us when making this Dinky Bingo review is the gaming section’s layout. This is one of the few British casinos to display titles on separate pages, and it is a positive point – it helps you browse with more ease.
And with over 700 slots and 20 bingo rooms, you do need an intuitive interface. Other testaments to its user-friendliness are the following filters:
- Popularity (as decided by the players);
- The search bar.
You shall find the latter at the top-right of the page. Although it cannot help you search for a software provider, it will accurately identify a game category or a specific product.
And, even if there is no provider list to speak of, we can tell you that some of the world’s best suppliers are here. NetEnt, IGT, and Red Tiger Gaming are only the beginning. This is also where you may access 888’s gambling creations – only sites running on its servers host these options.
The Slots subsection also includes plays from similar but separate styles, like Scratch cards and Slingo. The latter is a combination between slot and bingo play, and it comes from the aptly named Slingo Originals supplier.
Although the minimum and maximum stakes may vary per game, the standard is to wager at least £0.01 and no more than £50 per single spin – for example, Eyecon’s Shaman’s Dream has these exact specifications.
Bingo’s this casino’s bread and butter. With around 20 rooms, it is one of the most well-equipped sites on the British web.
How to play?
Purchase tickets to enter a room. Then, check whether the numbers on each draw correspond to the ones on your grid. The more you mark off, the higher the chance for a positive outcome. Remember that there are several playstyles here, including:
The 90-ball version is the most popular one, and it has three rows and nine columns. To make sure you did well at the end of a session, check how many lines you completely checked off:
- Having one qualifies you for a 1L (one line);
- Two equal a 2L outcome;
- Having all of it marked off results in an FH (full-house).
This Dinky Bingo review only comes with slots, slingo and bingo titles. British players who want to gamble on table or live dealer options will not find this type of games available here.
- 888 Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- ELK Studios
- High 5 Games
- Inspired Gaming Group
- Instant Win Gaming
- Lightning Box Games
- NextGen Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Realistic Games
- Scientific Games
- SG Digital
- Slingo Originals
- WMS Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||2 days||1 min||1 day||700|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||300|
||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900|
The ways to pay are remarkably popular with British punters. Here, you get:
- Debit cards;
- Prepaid vouchers;
- Mobile payments.
Know that verification is mandatory when you make transactions. We recommend passing the KYC procedure long before requesting a cashout since this will only prolong the processing timeframe. Moreover, after the casino approves your withdrawal, each payment institution will take its time to process the request. Expect to see your funds in 7-10 days total.
If you want to withdraw a sum which is composite of deposits made through multiple payment methods, your transaction will split between these banking options. For example, you want to cash out £500, £100 coming from Visa, £200 from Mastercard, and £200 from PayPal. Then:
- You’ll receive £100 on your Visa card;
- £200 via Mastercard;
- £200 via PayPal.
When you play with Dinky Bingo bonus codes, you cannot withdraw. If you proceed with a payout, you’ll automatically forfeit the promotion you were priorly using.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|GBP 5||No limits||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GBP 5||No limits||GBP 5||No limits||5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||GBP 5||No limits||2-3 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||GBP 5||No limits||5 days|
|GBP 5||No limits||GBP 5||No limits||4-7 days|
The website does not display much info regarding its loyalty scheme, but we know it has one.
All players may join it, and it consists of real cash wagering. The more you stake, the more your bankroll will fill with loyalty points. And for every 1000 comps you get, you’ll get £1.
These funds abide by the same rules as other Dinky Bingo bonus codes – that is, 40x wagering and a limited time to fulfil this condition.
- 0800 901 2510
- Live chat:
This gaming platform offers multi-channel support. Not many online casinos do, so this is a favourable point in our Dinky Bingo review.
However, the live chat feature could use some work. Firstly, the interface is old-fashioned, and it takes a long time for the window to launch. Secondly, you need to double-press ‘Enter’ to send a message, which may become tedious in time.
The agents are not always prepared for your questions, especially if they relate to banking. However, they may offer help on the following topics:
- Dinky Bingo bonus codes, wagering requirements, and promotional periods;
- Responsible gambling resources and tools;
- Account management and closure;
- Basic troubleshooting;
- Submission of KYC documents.
As per its licence, the casino has a sturdy responsible gaming system. Despite its lack of a self-assessment test, which hurts our Dinky Bingo review a little, there are other features that more than make up for it.
For instance, the site’s dedicated page contains helpful advice regarding the problem, along with links to reputable authorities in the field. Parents will also be relieved to find several minor-restrictive tools – they filter Internet searches, so your child cannot find the gambling site you use.
And by accessing your profile, there are numerous measures you could take yourself:
- Checking your gaming and financial history to keep track of your budget;
- Limiting your deposits;
- Implementing a reality check, which will remind you periodically how long you have been playing;
- Selecting a low limit in Autoplay mode;
- Taking some time off the website.
The last option also requires the support team’s assistance. There are several ways to do this:
- Timeouts – will last between one day to six weeks;
- Self-exclusion – completely restrict your access to Dinky Bingo UK for longer than six months;
- Account closure – although we’d rather recommend the above options, this is also a means to stay away from the urge to gamble.
Closing your account will erase any in-progress or pending Dinky Bingo bonus codes, along with their associated turnovers.
Pros & Cons
- Intuitive layout for the gaming section;
- Multi-channel support;
- Low minimum withdrawal limits;
- No max cash out restrictions;
- Payment methods popular with Brits, like PayPal;
- Autoplay caps, which are rare;
- An on-site platform where you can drop your KYC documents.
- Few Dinky Bingo bonus codes;
- No live casino or table products;
- Info is difficult to find sometimes.