New Online Slots Casino Review & Newest Bonus Codes for 2023
Stay with our review to learn more about offers, games, payment methods and more.
|Payout time||3 days|
|Game types||Baccarat, Bingo, Blackjack, Jackpots, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, Live Casino, Live Roulette, Online lottery, Progressive, Roulette, Scratch cards, Slingo, Slots, Table games|
|Live dealer games||15|
|Licenses||Alderney Gambling Control, UK Gambling Commission|
- Table games
- Scratch cards
- Live Roulette
- Online lottery
- Live Blackjack
- Live Casino
- Live Baccarat
New Online Slots Casino Review Table of Contents
To start things off, our experts first analysed offers policies and general characteristics.Read more
All promotions on this online gambling platform have a wagering requirement of 65. Comparing this to the industry standard of 35, we can say that it is relatively high.
Besides that, when completing the wagering requirements for offers, UK players should keep in mind that only bonus funds count towards this progression. Real funds do not.
The site’s terms and conditions state that bonus funds and real funds can be used 50/50 to wager, and the gambling site will move any subsequent earnings to their balances according to these splits.
On the other hand, it states that gamblers will always wager real funds before bonus funds. This can create a little confusion for UK players.
The games that do not contribute towards meeting the requirements are:
- Blackjack in all its variants
- Roulette and all roulette-based games
- Progressive jackpot slots
Bonus funds will not be available for wagering when playing jackpot slots, bingo, table games and live casino games.
As mentioned above, a player’s account comprises real funds and bonus funds. The conversion from bonus to real has a gimmick behind it.
Conversion happens after meeting wagering requirements for bonuses. It is always capped at £250, based on an equal to the lifetime deposits. In this sense, lifetime deposits are the accrued sums of all deposits but cannot pass £250.
Following this thread, if a player has met the requirements and prepares for converting £400, the site will convert only £250. The rest of £150 will be removed permanently.
UK players that have registered on this website but have not made a deposit before wagering a promotion, the maximum funds that punters can convert are capped at £50.
Leaving that aside, in case UK players earn 500 spins, they have the option to receive another 50 spins on top of that. Punters have to send an email to the relevant support team to do this.
Also, the maximum bonus earnings for the extra spins will be capped at £8 per 10 spins credited.
UK punters must claim all offers within seven days of being notified; otherwise, the site will remove them. Furthermore, not logging in for more than a week will remove all bonus funds.
5 Spins No Deposit on Aztec Gems + Up To 500 Spins On Fluffy FavouritesMore DetailsMin deposit£10Wagering65x W, 65x WMax cashout£250, £50Valid only for gamesAztec GemsSlot games190Payout time3 days
What’s there to know about this casino:
New Online Slots Casino is operated by Jumpman Gaming Ltd., an iGaming provider that first started in 2009, and began expanding with the launch of their own bingo game Oh My Bingo. This casino was launched in 2021, so it’s still relatively new on the market.
Pros: great website performance, multiple game types
Cons: deposit fee for Pay by Phone of £2.50
What you actually get:
After registering and verifying your debit card, you will receive 5 extra spins on Aztec Gems. A first deposit will bring you a spin on the Mega Reel, which can grant up to 500 bonus rotations, Amazon vouchers and others.
Some additional information:
Keep in mind that playing the Mega Reel means that you have the possibility of receiving the 500 extra rounds, and that should you acquire the spins, they can only be used on the Fluffy Favourite slot. Other than that, know that the casino has a fee in place for all withdrawals, and that is £2.50 with no exceptions. Also, the website benefits from a well-rounded loyalty system that rewards playing for achievements.New players only, min deposit £10, max bonus equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250), 65x wagering requirements apply New players only, no deposit required, valid debit card verification required, max bonus conversion £50, 65x wagering requirement apply - T&C Apply, 18+
New Online Slots Casino No Deposit Cash on Registration
5 Extra Spins No Deposit On Aztec GemsMore DetailsMin deposit£10Wagering65x WMax cashout£50Valid only for gamesAztec GemsSlot games190Payout time3 days
What you shall receive:
After you register with this casino’s website, you will receive 5 extra spins to use while playing Aztec Gems.
More information related to this offer:
- The 5 extra spins will be granted only after registering and verifying any credit cards that you will use.
- Being a no deposit offer, the maximum conversion amount for non-depositing players will be capped at £50.
- Considering that the spins can only be used on Aztec Gems, bonus funds are prohibited for wagering on this slot game, so any actual bonus earning must be wagered on another game.
For more information please refer to the T&C and do not forget to play responsibly!New players only, no deposit required, valid debit card verification required, max bonus conversion £50, 65x wagering requirement apply - T&C Apply, 18+
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Company name:
- Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ
- Alderney Gambling Control:
- UK Gambling Commission:
This casino is operated by Jumpman Gaming Ltd., an iGaming provider that started in 2009 and in 2010 released their bingo game Oh my Bingo.
In 2012, they launched their network, and by the end of that year, they had under their belt six casinos.
It also specialises in creating its slots, in 2015 launching Wheel of Slots, and in 2016 adding more to that, following up with its own loyalty system.
UK players must first create an account and then pass the know your customer verification procedure.
The required details for creating an account are as follows:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Street address
- Email address
- Phone number
After successfully registering, a pop-up will appear with a form to fill in the debit card used for the first deposit. It has no closing signs and clicking next to it does not make it disappear. To do so, simply refresh the page.
Know your customer procedure
UK players can do this by going into the My Account section and clicking on upload documents to complete this verification.
To upload proof of ID, after pressing on provide, punters will be redirected to a QR code that has to be scanned by a mobile phone through an app dedicated to this.
It can be possible to quickly scan the QR code and get to the relevant page without using an app by using the camera on the phone and focusing with one touch on the code.
Gamblers will then be redirected to a Jumpman Gaming Ltd. page with their system to register an ID photo. Players must upload it in PNG, JPEG or PDF format only.
Over and above that, the main documents that the website will request:
- Proof of ID – passport, driver’s license
- Proof of address – utility bill, bank statement
In addition, customers of this gambling website can send the ensuing documents as well:
- Proof of card payment – Photo of payment cards with middle eight digits covered
- Validation of mobile payment – mobile statement
- PayPal personal information – screenshot of PayPal personal information page
- Apple Pay billing address – apple pay billing address screenshot
- PayPal – screenshot of bank accounts, photo of cards
- Apple Pay – photo of cards, a screenshot of Apple Pay linked cards
Although, on occasion, the website may request that any of the mentioned documents be verified by a registered notary.
Some online gambling platforms include a dormant account policy.
A dormant account, or sometimes referred to as inactive account, is activated when a player has not logged in, or has not done any other action on the casino for a certain amount of time. Such actions are wagering, betting, deposits, and withdrawals.
For this gambling platform, the amount of time before an account goes dormant is set at a consecutive period of 12 months since last logging in.
Before this policy sets in, the casino’s customer support team will make an effort to contact any players that are in such a situation. This is mostly done to announce the player to check if they have any leftover real funds in their balance.
Following the activation of the dormant status, for security reasons, the casino will suspend any funds found within the real balance, to assure their safety. This does not mean that they are removed entirely.
It mostly means that logging-into a dormant account will not permit to access the real balance. To do so, the email customer support team must be contacted with a request to see the balance.
Following up on this, for security reasons as well, the player will be once again asked to redo the know your customer procedure and to send documents once again.
When making an account on this betting platform, agreeing with the terms and conditions means that the casino does not take accountability about certain actions.
First of all, the website shall not be held responsible for the following:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of contract
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Waste of management or office time which is a result of game time
- Loss of profit, whether direct or indirect
Being an online casino, certain issues may arise due to the natural instability that browsers usually have or any other technical problems that appear when browsing. Also, the casino is allowed to suspend activity without notice.
- In case computers are subjected to a fault or if, for some reason, transmission of data is slowed down due to the internet provider, then any losses due to bets not being registered will not fall upon a casino
- Should players engage in methods of play or unusual ways of betting that were not intended to be played with by the gambling website
- The platform will not be responsible for any losses that come with negligence form the player’s actions
- Any losses caused by viruses or other malicious software that were taken from direct contact with the casino, either from email or downloadable content from the site
- If anything happens when using third parties’ content, but that was linked by the website
- Any failure to uphold certain obligations under the gaming contract, but only when such failures are cause by events cause outside of reasonable control
The main reason that an account is suspended is when the betting site has reason to believe that the player has been indulging in suspicious activities, such as cheating or unlawful actions.
In this case, the website has all rights to suspend any activity on the platform, but to also put on hold any funds, making them impossible to withdraw.
The following circumstances can be considered by the casino good grounds to put a suspension on any account:
- If any chargebacks are suffered – which means that if you cancel a deposit, the casino still records it as being made, and behaves as if the transaction is complete, but in reality, it did not happen
- If terms and conditions have been violated by playing games using a third-party app or software, especially when any earnings have been made using the third-party source
- When the casino has reasonable motives to believe that the player’s account has been breached and is used unwillingly without the consent of the original owner
- If and when the casino is, in some way, manipulated by any player’s account and its systems are being abused, exploited, or if the player in general plays in a way that is considered unfair
- If activities such as money laundering have been detected to have taken place when an account has been used
Account information inconsistencies
- When either the casino or any other third-party payment provider has detected fraudulent actions which are not necessarily limited to gambling transactions, but also actions outside of the casino itself
- If the player provides incorrect registration information
- If, during the know your customer procedure, players have sent documents which are falsified or forged in any way
- When more than one accounts are suspected to belong to the same player
- The name on the account does not match the name associated with the payment method that has been used primarily on this gambling platform
- If gamblers reside out of the area of jurisdiction
- If the online betting platform catches on any reason to believe that any of the above have been done already by any punter
- If other persons are allowed to play on one account other than the original owner
We think it’s essential that any casino provides a good experience to its players. Our review included our take on the website’s design and performance.
Before we move forward, our experts tested the platform on the next devices:
Lenovo ThinkPad E15
|WIFI||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox|
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
|WIFI, 4G||Opera, Mozilla Firefox|
|iPad Pro 12.9||WIFI, 4G||Safari|
The first thing to notice is the website design, and it is not necessarily a beauty. Its brown theme can be overwhelming to the eyes and can become frustrating. Furthermore, it seems unpolished and old.
When first entering the site, UK players will be greeted by the welcoming offer and a slide with the biggest earners on jackpots.
Yet, performance-wise, the website is fast and quickly transitions from one game section to another when browsing through the game’s wheel.
At the top, account-related portals are present. The footer is packed with the necessary info that UK players need should they be in a pinch with bonus policies.
Talking about policy, reading through the terms and conditions, while hard to follow because of the unpleasant font, is forthright. One exception to transparency is the one mentioned above about wagering priority.
While there are no available apps to be downloaded, UK players can still use the website version while on the go.
Considering this, it’s safe to say that the change from desktop to mobile is well handled, with great optimisation and overall, a slightly better performance.
We also made a point to include a summary of the available games in review.
Without further ado, here is what we dug up.
For this game category, the following titles are available out of 196 options:
- Video slots – Amazing Factory, Stars Ablaze, Buffalo Blitz, Big Bad Wolf
- Jackpots – Fluffy Mega jackpot, Shaman’s Dream 2, Tiki Beats Jackpot, Piggy Payout Jackpot
Out of 25 titles, UK players have at their disposal the following types of table games:
- Roulette – Multifire Roulette, Classic Roulette, American Roulette, 100/1 Roulette
- Blackjack – European Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, Blackjack Multi Hand, Vegas Downtown Blackjack
- Baccarat – Classic Baccarat
UK players can find 10 live blackjack options with the following betting limits:
|Game||Minimum bet||Maximum bet|
While there are only four lobbies to be found for live blackjack, pressing on each one will reveal six more options to play on.
Punters will find seven options for this game category, with all having the same betting limits that start from £0.1 and go up to £25.
In the table games category, punters can find only three live roulette games, but, as it goes for live blackjack, entering one of them will reveal four other options.
There are only two live baccarat games, with the ensuing betting limits between £1 and £10000 for both.
UK players have to play one game from live roulette or live blackjack to find the live baccarat games.
New Online Slots Casino vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
||£10||£10||£1000000||3 days||2 mins||3 days||190|
||£3||£30||1 000 000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||30|
||£10||£10||£1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
||£10||£10||£30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
||£5||£10||£1000000||1 day||3 mins||1 day||30|
||£10||£10||£7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
||£10||£10||£1000000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||800|
||£10||£20||£1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
New Online Slots Casino Review - Payment Methods
UK players can have up to three payment methods active on their accounts, but with only the GBP currency.
Deposits made via the Pay by Mobile method are set to a fix value that ranges between £5, £10, and £20.
- Payments made with Pay by Mobile will incur a £2.50 transaction fee.
- The same fee will be applied to all withdrawals no matter the sum of method used.
One more thing to mention is that gamblers are entitled to make a full withdrawal of their real funds balance in one single transaction. But other withdrawals may attract with them other verification checks.
These may be either requests of photos of registered cards, or even a complete know your customer procedure once again.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|£10||£200||£10||No Limit||1-3 business days|
|£10||£200||£10||No Limit||1-3 business days|
|£10||£200||£10||No Limit||1-3 business days|
|£10||£200||£10||No Limit||1-3 business days|
This casino also has a loyalty system with a progression bar that follows.
By simply playing and completing achievements, players will unlock trophies that, in turn, fill one bar before levelling up. For example, UK players will have to progress through four bars out of five to reach the second level.
The first one is given just for registering, for opting into all promotions.
Some of the achievements, indeed novel, are:
- One gained just by playing on the mobile
- Play Aloha! slot at the same time as someone else
- Play on your birthday
- Play on Wednesday
- Play on Valentine’s Day
Gamblers can earn more achievements than the one present above and can be seen by pressing on the trophy’s portal.
Extra spins and level ups
Every level up will grant players an extra spin that bettors can play on Mega Reel, and with higher levels, more spins are awarded. As such, the levels and the spins increase are:
- Levels 1-5: players can win more than 5 extra spins
- Levels 6-10: more than 10 extra spins can be claimed
- Levels 11-15: within these levels, the site can grant more than 15 spins
- Levels 16 upwards: players stand to gain more than 20 extra spins
More on the extra spins
To level up, UK players have to earn five trophies, and each set of that many trophies will grant a new level. While it may be easy at first, trophies get more difficult to collect, having greater variations.
Also, all extra spins are subject to the 65-wagering requirement. The bonus conversion works the same, with a maximum of £250 in lifetime deposits.
Players who opted out of promotions can still unlock trophies and level up without any granting of extra spins.
Using the extra spins will not count towards completing achievements and thus will not assist in levelling up.
One last thing to mention, all Mega Reels spins are available to players that deposit every two days.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Not live chat available
We think it’s essential to have well-rounded customer support if players find themselves in a pinch. For this betting platform, questions about offers can only be solved by contacting the email support team.
Still, they respond within two business days, so the FAQ page can solve some blurred lines if things are urgent. While writing this review, we found that the FAQ page is well written, with concise and precise answers.
The last part of our review is concerned with how this website treats its responsible gaming features and if it creates a safe platform to bet on at the end of the day.
The internal tools that UK players can resort to are:
- Deposit limits – to regulate funding for gambling, players can set a limit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Take a break and self-exclusion – measures that essentially block access to the platform, including playing bonuses, with take a break being more lenient with 24 hours to six weeks, and the exclusion six months to five years
- Account closure – punters can also choose to indefinitely by emailing the customer support team, and betters can reopen it the same way. The closure will take place after 72 hours of the request
- Reality check – this is a pop-up on the screen that appears to show how much time has been spent playing
- Transaction history – UK players can also find a history of their deposits and withdrawals to self-assess their spending
Use the useful links
Besides these tools, there are links for gambling organisations on the responsible gaming page, such as Gamcare, Gamblers Anonymous and Gambling Therapy. Besides those, another link to Gamstop is listed to block access to all UKGC licensed casinos.
Not only that, but websites are also referred to that have parental control software by Net Nanny and CYBERsitter—these block all adult websites on the internet.
New Online Slots Casino Review - Pros and Cons
- Blackjack live bets start at £1
- You can deposit with Pay by phone
- Novel loyalty system based on achievements gained while playing
- No fee for dormant accounts
- High wagering requirements of 65x offers
- Fee for deposit with Pay by Phone of £2.50
- Fee for all withdrawals of £2.50