As the casino's name suggests, the Online Slots UK review brings in the spotlight information about a platform for all United Kingdom punters.
To provide a complete review, we gathered information to guide you through the player's experience to Responsible gambling tools, Online Slots UK offers, and available games.
Online Slots UK vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Online Slots UK
- Even though the casino's interface seems straightforward, it is slightly not user friendly. The theme itself is not offering the most favourable experience. On a positive note, the Online Slots UK offers a prolific loading speed for all pages or games you might access.
- The rating of the Online Slots UK review for payments comes from the fact that there are only a few options for payment. These are by Mastercard and Visa card, Pay by Mobile, PayPal and Paysafecard. Additionally, the withdrawal request can take up to 72 hours.
- Online Slots UK offers around 500 Slots with almost 10 Live Casino Tables and only one Baccarat title in terms of games. There are numerous providers, but the list does not contain Evolution, Thunderkick or Endorphina.
- The Online Slots UK promotions include a welcome bonus that may contain spins, as well as a no deposit promotion to new players and various offers for existent ones.
- The support team can only be contacted via email address. There is no possibility to resolve a query right away by phone or live chat, and the responding timeframe is of 2 days.
- The casino comes to its customers' help with multiple Responsible gambling tools such as deposit limits, self-exclusion, a self-assessment test, a reality check, and others. However, for this Online Slots UK review, be advised that the other limitations tools are unavailable.
Table of contents
Online Slots UK Offers
As mentioned, we bring in our review the bonuses available and how you shall qualify towards receiving them.Read more
Online Slots UK promotions are presented to new players and existent ones. A welcome bonus is shown on the dedicated page, as well as no deposit spins, daily or monthly offers.
The bonus shall be wagered 65 times the bonus funds and gains from extra spins as a general requirement.
When wagering requirements are not met, and a withdrawal occurs, any other funds left will be removed.
When a wager is placed from both the finances deposited and the bonus, any amount earned will be attributed to the initial balanced used.
This means that for an amount you wager, if half is used from the deposits and half from the bonuses, new finances will go in the same proportion from where they were taken.
After creating an account, a pop up to add your card will appear. This is the moment to receive any no deposit bonus. If you choose to close that pop-up and opt out of the offer, it will not be attributed to the account at another time.
After your first deposit, you might be invited to receive spins on the Mega Reel or Loot Chest.
However, the Mega Reel and the Loot Chest cannot guarantee gains to be received when you are playing them.
If Mega Reel or Loot Chest gains are not correctly attributed to you, send an email with this query that should receive a solution within 2 days. Make sure to send a copy of the date, time, and error.
Any gains resulted from extra spins are attributed to your balance as bonus funds. These gains cannot exceed £8 per 10 spins.
Generally, the highest amount to convert into real funds after meeting the wagering requirements equals lifetime deposits, not higher than £250.
Additionally, the amount you shall convert to your real funds if no deposit has been placed, is £50.
Towards the wagering requirements, all variants of Blackjack, Roulette, any other casino style games, or Progressive Jackpot Slots have 0% contribution.
- To complete wagering requirements, make sure to use the bonus and not the finances deposited by you.
- If you prefer your account not to be eligible for one or more types of bonuses, send an email to customer support.
When having real funds and bonus funds on your profile, the first to be wagered will be the real funds. Bonus funds are not considered withdrawable and can only be used for casino games.
If a user has not logged in for more than seven days, any bonus will be forfeited from their account.Read less
Online Slots UK
10 REGISTRATION SPINS + UP TO 500 EXTRA SPINS
Online Slots UK is developed and published by Jumpman Gaming Limited under the corporate license of the British Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Pros: Multiple Responsible gambling tools and various game providers.
Cons: No mobile or desktop apps, no live chat or phone for contact.The offer:
Receive 10 registration spins on Burning Wins and receive up to 500 bonus spins on Starburst by spinning the Wheel.Keep in mind:
- Only Slot games are valid towards wagering requirements;
- 500 Extra spins will be offered as 10 sets of 50 spins. The first 50 are offered instantly, then you must contact support for the remaining ones;
- The highest amount from extra spins gains is £8 per 10 spins;
- To create an account, you shall spend only two minutes;
- Deposit using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Paysafecard, PayPal or Pay by Mobile.
- Use various responsible gambling tools to maintain a safe gaming experience;
- Play over 500 Slots game titles or more than 10 Live Casino games.
Online Slots UK
10 EXTRA SPINS ON BURNING WINS
Receive 10 bonus spins with no deposit on Burning Wins.Keep in mind:
- The highest amount to withdraw from extra spins gains is £8 per 10 spins;
- You should have a verified debit card on your account;
- Only Slots can be played to contribute to wagering conditions;
- To access the offer, you need to push the visit button on this page and sign up.
In case this offer suits your needs, don't forget to check the Terms and Conditions beforehand!
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney
- Alderney Gambling Control:
- UK Gambling Commission:
By gathering information for the Online Slots UK review, we learned that it was created by Jumpman Gaming Limited, a company that specialises in iGaming products.
The parent company was created in 2009 and are currently operating over 100 iGaming brands working with multinational partners.
Once you reach the platform, press on the red Join Now button from the right upper corner and follow these steps to make an account:
- Enter your name, email, date of birth and the phone number that is optional;
- Next, choose the country and the address;
- Lastly, type your username and a password.
After 12 consecutive months of not being active on an account, it will become dormant, a time in which the casino will try to get in contact with you by the means you provided.
All funds that you may have will become suspended and not visible once you log back in. To reclaim the balance amount, you need to contact customer support by email to have it restored.
As we have created an account ourselves, we can advise you that the registration process takes around 2 minutes; it is straightforward and presents no difficulties.
When you are ready to verify your identity and address, you can upload a clear scan or photo of:
- Official ID;
- Driving license;
- Utility bill;
- Bank statement – within the last three months;
- Proof of payment method.
If the casino deems the documents valid, the account will be verified within 72 hours.
The documents must be in PNG, JPEG or PDF format, and all corners need to be visible. The ID must be sent using the proof of ID link found in the Upload Verification Documents section.
Also, when uploading the photo or scan of the card used to deposit, make sure the middle 8 digits are covered.
If you would like your account closed, send an email to the support team.
We have analysed the platform through various devices, browsers, and internet connections to provide a better user perspective.
With that in mind, we included in this Online Slots UK review every bit of information that might affect your session.
|Apple MacBook Air||WIFI||Safari|
|Huawei Mate XS||4G||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6||3G||Mozilla Firefox|
The platform's interface is dominated by blue with some buttons in the red and white background.
The main categories of the website will be found in the right upper corner menu, from where you will access your account, trophies, promotions, and games.
The terms and conditions page and the responsible gambling section are on the blue banner's bottom of the platform. In addition, on the said banner, find the FAQ and how to contact customer support.
Online Slots UK promotions are visible no matter if you are logged in or not. You shall be able to view all the games or bonuses available.
The search bar is in the right upper part of the games page.
The company offers the casino experience only through a browser. The interface is mostly the same on mobile when it comes to looks.
Game categories will be in the exact right upper corner. As a difference, there will be a banner containing the notification centre, your wallet, and trophies at the base of the screen on the mobile version.
You will find mostly the same settings as for desktop. However, there are some exceptions at a few games regarding mobile settings, and you can choose to have the buttons in the right or left part of the screen.
- No page nor section mentions the game providers. Although, some games have a read more button that offers details, including the provider's name.
- There are no mobile apps available.
- Table games
- Live Blackjack
- Live Casino
- Live Roulette
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
As part of our Online Slots UK review, we deliver details about the gaming experience, types of games and the amount you can choose to wager.
|Game type||Title||Game Provider||Lowest bet||Highest bet|
|Table games||Multifire Roulette||Switch Studios||£0.25||£25|
|Live Roulette||Live Speed Roulette||Pragmatic Play||£0.1||£25|
|Live Blackjack||Live Blackjack B||Pragmatic Play||£10||£100|
There are over 500 Slots available on the platform from various providers, such as NetEnt, Red Tiger, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and many others.
The most popular titles are Temple of Medusa, Odin's Riches, Fluffy Favourites and Chilli Heat, Primate King, Gonzo's Quest Megaways, 777 Strike and Scarab Queen.
Regarding Table games, there is a selection of about 20 games such as European Blackjack, Multifire Roulette, American Roulette, Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack, and many others.
At the given moment, you can play from the three titles available, Live Roulette and Live Speed Roulette. They are provided by the developer Pragmatic Play.
With around 6 types of Live Blackjack games to choose from, you will find out that they are also developed by Pragmatic Play, offering an in-game support team.
There are no Baccarat Table Games or Live Baccarat titles available.
- Blueprint Gaming
- Leander Games
- Mutuel Play
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Tom Horn Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 135000||3 days||2 mins||3 days||500|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1-2 days||2500|
The payment methods available here are Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, PayPal, Paysafecard or Pay by Mobile.
You can deposit not less than £10 in one transaction, and the only accepted currency is GBP. Moreover, there is a transaction fee of £2.50 when depositing amounts of £5, £10 or £20 with Pay by Phone.
No withdrawal can be sent to the Pay by Phone method. Most likely, you will be advised to opt for another way of having your withdrawal request sent to you. The payout time is around 72 hours if the casino deems verification documents as being valid.
The £2.50 transaction fee is also applied to all withdrawals, no matter the method you choose.
The possibility to cancel a withdrawal exists. However, be advised that the amount can become surpassed with no attribute to the platform.
To help avoid a more extended process time for withdrawing, when adding or removing a card on your account, contact the support team to notify them about the change.
The limit is to three payments card added. However, all must be registered in the account's holder name.
A pop-up will show up right after creating an account, allowing you to deposit in a faster manner.
- Pay by phone
One of the Online Slots UK offers stands in the Loyalty programme provided for British players, available if you have a fully verified account.
You will unlock levels and acquire extra spins for the Mega Reel. The number of spins is higher according to your level, as shown below:
You will receive different tasks that, once completed, will give you titles that can help level up. The number of titles goes up to 100.
As for the other promotions, the wagering requirements are 65 times the gains from extra spins, but the amount cannot exceed £8 per 10 spins.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- No live chat available
Customer support is available through email at the address email@example.com, with a response time frame of about two working days.
For faster answers, access the FAQ section where multiple subjects are displayed regarding withdrawals, deposits, promotions, support, or account.
To ensure faster response from customer support, send only one email to them with your query, as more messages may cause delays.
For the Online Slots UK review, we can make a comparison with the other British iGaming platform. Most of them provide the live chat and phone number option.
For encouraging a safe environment and non-impulsive gambling, we have included in the present Online Slots UK review several tools that can be found on the platform.
They are described in the designated section placed in the bottom banner of the website, being the first option.
Some of the tools can guide you to a reasonable way of navigating the casino. At the same time, some of them will also prevent any further offers from being sent to you by electronic means.
The tools provided are as follows:
- Self-assessment – Take a test that will bring awareness of your gambling behaviour;
- Deposit limits – Set daily, weekly or monthly limits on the highest amount you are allowed to deposit;
- Self-exclusion – Temporarily close your account for not less than six months and not more than 5 years;
- Minor-restrictive tools – Prevent underage gambling through the use of Net Nanny and Cybersitter;
- Account closure – Permanently close your profile by reaching customer service;
- Take a break – For a period of 24 hours up to 6 weeks;
- Reality checks – Notifications from 30 minutes up to 5 hours of your session;
- Reverse withdrawal preferences – Choose to cancel a withdrawal after submitting a request;
- Financial and game activity monitor – View all of your bets and transactions made since creating an account;
- Useful links – Specialised organisations that can offer help, such as GamCare, Gamstop or Gamblers Anonymous.
Set deposit limits from the deposit page itself. On the bottom of it, you will notice it, written in blue. Choose daily, weekly, or monthly limits up to £100000. If you want to increase the amount, the change will be applied after 24 hours.
There is the possibility of applying any limits from the Responsible gambling section or contacting the support team by email address.
Any break you impose on your account will be automatically reversed when the set period has ended. To prolong it, you can email customer support requesting an extension of the break time.
If you observe that gambling alters your health, state of mind or that it disrupts your daily life, we recommend contacting customer support via email and request a permanent self-exclusion. As well, in the Responsible Gaming section, you will find guidance towards help organisations.
Pros & Cons
- Several Responsible Gambling tools;
- Diverse game providers;
- Good loading speed;
- Deposit is available before verification;
- A proper number of Online Slots UK offers.
- There are no apps for iOS, Android or Desktop;
- Customer support is available only by email;
- A small number of payment methods.