Wink Slots Review & Bonus codes
British players will find out all the relevant info about the online casino, from games and Wink Slots promo codes to transactions and platform performance, and even the Wink Slots app versions. Read our expert Wink Slots review to keep yourself informed and make the best decision.
Wink Slots Quick Facts
|Min. deposit||Min. Withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout time||Game types||Slot games||Live dealer games||Licenses||Bonus||Vip program|
|GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 50,000||2 days||Bingo, Jackpots, Keno, Online lottery, Scratch cards, Slingo, Slots||950||0||Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission||100% up to GBP 100||No|
Wink Slots Games Overview
- Online lottery
- Scratch cards
Wink Slots Review Table of Contents
Table of contents
Wink Slots Bonus Codes
Our Wink Slots review will tell you about the casino’s promotional rules and specifications. Here is how you should ideally start using available Wink Slots promo codes.Read more
As a prerequisite, users from the UK can only claim Wink Slots bonus codes if the casino deems them to be ‘Qualifying Players.’ The conditions thus include verifying your age, your account’s legality, and other authorisations.
All claimable offers will either grant you with Spins, Bonus Points or Funds. They may come with specific wagering requirements. You will find these in the attached Promotional terms.
But, unless otherwise stated, you must complete the wagering this way:
- 30x the sum offered by non-deposit-based Wink Slots promo codes.
- 30x the bonus funds and your deposit for payment-based offers.
Your real money will not contribute to your turnover, however. This is important, as your deposited cash is used before funds from Wink Slots promo codes.
The available games also contribute differently to your playthrough:
|Game types||Game Contribution|
|Slots, Scratch Cards, Keno, Arcade||100%|
|Video Poker, Blackjack & Wheel of Light, Roulette||0%|
If you do not log in to your profile for 90 days, you lose all rewards originating from Wink Slots promotion codes.
Say you finally complete your playthrough and wait to receive your accumulated winnings in full. You may be disappointed to find out that there is an earnings limit per all bonus funds or spins.
This is how it works:
- You claim some Wink Slots bonus codes and receive a certain amount of bonus funds. These remain restricted funds until your wagering is complete.
- You use them to complete the rollover, even receiving some extra amounts.
- The casino will provide the initial sum coming from the Wink Slots promo codes and only up to £400 in accumulated funds.
When you see promotions advertised in the British currency, despite your account being set to the US Dollar or the Euro, remember that the amount is the same.
Do not withdraw funds while wagering deposit bonuses, as you forfeit your rewards.
Invite a Friend offers
Once you refer your friends, then you will receive the specific Wink Slots bonus codes within 72 hours.
This consists of 10000 Chips, which equate to £10 in bonus money, usable in slots, solely.
Some conditions do apply. Your invited friend needs to join the website via the link you provide, deposit a £10 minimum, and wager it within 14 days.
Pending Wink Slots Bonus Codes
Pending offers can either be vouchers or rounds. You will only receive these once you have topped up and wagered a certain sum in full. When you are using vouchers in the casino, you will accrue points.
These can be converted into real funds, with a 100 points to £1 rate. Point-based Wink Slots promo codes resulting sums have a £1 limit.
As for the amount, as well as the winning limits and expiry dates for these Wink Slots promo codes, you will find the details in each offer’s Promotional Terms.
- Jackpot amounts derived from restricted funds’ use can exceed the up to £400 maximum exceeding the initial quantity from Wink Slots promotion codes.
- The operator is among the few UK casinos where you may invite up to 15 other potential British users per month.
If you obtained a material prize via any promotion, you have the option of requesting money instead. Note that the sum you will receive will be 50% of the previous prize’s retail value.
30 SIGN-UP SPINS + 100% UP TO £100 + 30 EXTRA SPINS
What Wink Slots Offers:
30 rounds upon registration, a 100% up to £100 match bonus, and 30 deposit rounds following your first deposit.
How You Must Proceed:
Once you join you start receiving 10 registration spins in voucher form, over three days and must claim them by 23:59. Once you make a payment, you can claim the match bonus and deposit spins.
Deposit rotations are eligible for Starburst, Twin Spin, Aloha! Cluster Pays, and Finn & the Swirly Spin.
All bonus funds have a winnings cap of £400, plus the initial value. These must be wagered 30 times within 90 days.
Each voucher can generate between £1 and £4 in bonus funds. The generated winnings are capped at £100 before depositing.
Spins accrue points that you can convert into bonus funds, at a 100 to £1 rate.
Wink Slots will provide the complete regulations, as well as game contributions and the option to claim the offer, on its website.
Wink Slots Sign up No Deposit Money
30 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT
Wink Slots gives you:
30 rotations upon signing up.
Rules for UK Players:
- Only new players are eligible.
- Accounts additionally require the initial verification’s completion.
- You receive 10 rounds as vouchers per the first three days, once you log in.
- You have until 23:59 on the day you were granted the spins to claim them.
- The rounds are playable on 99 Time, White Wizard Deluxe, and Sugar Train.
- You’ll accrue points from the rotations. These are convertible into cash.
- The point conversion rate is £1 for 100 points.
- Your winnings can go up to £100 in real cash, except for Jackpots.
Wink Slots provides the full terms and conditions on its website.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Company name:
- 888 UK Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- 601-701 Europort, Gibraltar
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- UK Gambling Commission
What British gamblers should pay attention to is that this platform is a casino website under the tutelage of 888 Holdings plc. The 1997 founded parent company is based in Gibraltar, which owns several popular international gambling brands, such as 888casino.
888 Holdings plc has over 1000 employees and has been on a steady and sustained growth since its inception.
Nonetheless, as our Wink Slots review will show, the casino is among the smaller gambling services operated by 888 Holdings plc related companies.
British customers will start the registration process by providing their name, date of birth, and current British address. Additionally, you will be required to type in an email address and a phone number.
Your account’s activation will be via an SMS code you will receive during the signup process.
You may choose from several currencies upon registration. Remember, however, that Wink Slots promotion codes will be given in your monetary option of choice.
Before proceeding with transactions, promotional offers’ claiming, or even demo gameplay, the site will try to verify your age as part of its minor restrictive measures.
This, as well as your address or transaction methods’ verifications, will have you send official documentation.
Documents for British customers will include:
- Some government-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport.
- Utility bills or bank statements with your name and address.
- Photos of cards you will utilise.
- Proof of your funds’ origin.
Once you register, a pop-up will appear, asking you to provide the necessary data.
The site will also check your background to detect possible fraudulent activities or past issues with gambling.
- The maximum you will accrue in funds without having deposited funds before is £100.
- Even though UK users can postpone the verification process, no activities or features will be available until it is done.
Keep your contact details up to date, as you may receive emails and messages containing Wink Slots promo codes.
Several activities lead to the casino closing your account.
These can include:
- Using another person’s credentials or profile.
- Using a payment method owned by another person or a previously self-excluded member.
- Abusing the conditions and rewards of Wink Slots bonus codes.
Nevertheless, you can also close your British account by sending an email to the casino’s team. The decision will take effect within seven days and only once you receive a receipt from the platform.
You are left responsible for all actions taken within the seven days before account closure.
Performance testing is an essential part of making the Wink Slots review.
As we know that the hardware and connection environment will affect a website’s performance, we employ several methods that the average UK online gambler may use.
For the sake of transparency, these are the test specifications for our Wink Slots review:
|HUAWEI MateBook D15||Wi-Fi||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus||Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge|
|iPad 8||Wi-Fi, 4G||Safari, Google Chrome, Opera|
Starting with the interface, there are very few elements that scream quality when using the platform.
The website does have the backing of an industry giant, but this does not translate into an interesting or pleasing design.
Nevertheless, you can find your way around the website. You have all relevant tabs on your screen’s left side. Thus, you can access several game categories or check the available Wink Slots bonus codes in the promotions tab.
Finding the Live Chat button is a different story. You won’t get a dedicated widget, although you have a link under all relevant links only that the choice of colour makes it hard to spot.
We also tested the website’s performance with the GTmetrix tool. On a London-based server and using Google Chrome, the website obtained 19% in performance and 58% in structure. These rates amount to a low F grade from GTmetrix, for Chrome.
Firefox, however, returned an impeccable 90% speed score and an 81% YSlow score. One recommendation to remember from our Wink Slots review is that Firefox is the better browser choice for accessing the platform from a desktop.
As for accessing the site via a browser from a mobile device, performance issues make a return.
More so, it becomes clear that the website was not designed with mobile accessibility in mind.
The experience is slow and clunky. Nonetheless, it is feasible.
However, the website provides a better option for its British player base, with the Wink Slots mobile casino for both iOS and Android devices.
The iOS Wink Slots app is well-rated at the moment. However, its last update came on 25 June 2020. This does not necessarily prove a lack of attention towards the app quality.
There were some logged instances of lags or slow app response. Developers’ response mentions that these are dependent on the device, so make to choose a competent one.
The free spin Wink Slots promo codes are available when registering on the iOS app.
The Android Wink Slots app is even better rated, although some users draw attention to some present bugs and slow loads.
The spin-based Wink Slots promotion codes are available upon download and registration.
Despite some technical issue, we do commend the attitude the Wink Slots app developer team has towards users’ problems.
Each review is addressed with clarifications, further inquiries or even an offer to help with a resolution.
Wink Slots Review - Games
The casino’s catalogue can be confusing to newly joining British players. Our Wink Slots review will clarify what you can and cannot do on the website.
The site provides eight games apart from slots, perhaps misleadingly name simply ‘Casino’ on the interface. And they are not what your average gambling enthusiast would call table games.
You have five video poker versions, one oddly inserted Jackpot game, one Casino Scratch variant, and one Keno option.
We consider the category to be odd as Scratch Card games and other activities have their own category.
Things may change in this isle, but as of now, the Table Games the site lists seem to be a haphazardly put together catalogue.
Here, the casino has a broader catalogue. The range of games is not overwhelming by any means, instead of sitting around the industry average.
You’ll find these titles grouped in seven different categories. The casino will select a series of slots suited for you specifically. You’ll see these in the ‘Chosen for You’ grouping.
The UK player’s best choice probably is going for on the ‘Popular’ tab, where one can find recognisable names such as Starburst, Bonanza, or Fruit Blast.
When in need of novelty, you can access the ‘New’ page, which gathers all the recently added games in one place.
There is a dedicated page for the IGT £120 Raffle, a tournament-like event encompassing multiple entries, including Scarab, Golden Goddess, or Cleopatra Gold.
Megaways, Jackpots, as well as Daily Jackpots similarly get their own tabs for greater ease of access.
However, you still have numerous slots activities to use your Wink Slots promotion codes on.
Wink Slots vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to GBP 200
|100% up to GBP 100|
Compare Wink Slots
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 50,000||2 days||2 mins||3 days||950||100% up to GBP 100|
| ||GBP 3||GBP 30||1 000 000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||30||200% up to GBP 100|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1,000,000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100||-|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30,000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000||200% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 10||GBP 1,000,000||1 day||3 mins||1 day||30||200% up to GBP 200|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7,000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1,000,000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600||200% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1,000,000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||300||100% up to GBP 555|
Wink Slots Review - Payment Methods
The deposit tab explicitly states of the transaction limits for only one payment method, that being PayPal.
As for the other methods, we required to inquire with the support team to provide them in our Wink Slots review. A complication that UK users should not go through with a transparent casino.
Although the financial page also features a tab for reversals, British players cannot by any means perform such action.
On the contrary, trying to make a chargeback will lead to you paying the website back the sum in question.
One fortunate aspect is that UK users can utilise all transaction methods available with no limitation on options selected.
Withdrawals on the casino
The casino has a complex pay-out procedure. Our Wink Slots review will describe it:
Each time you deposit a sum via one banking option, the method’s Transaction balance grows with that amount.
When you wish to request your funds back, the site will send your money initially via previously utilised methods and up to the value of their transaction balance.
If there is some remaining sum, what the casino calls Remaining Withdrawal Balance, it will pay it through a banking option of your choice.
We will go through an example:
- You add £50 via PayPal and £50 through a Visa card. The Transaction balances for the methods is now £50 for each.
- Say you claim some Wink Slots bonus codes, complete their wagering, and accrue £150 as an available balance.
- You decide to request the sum in whole. The casino will send £50 via PayPal and £50 through your card.
- The remaining £50 you’ll get through an agreed-on method.
For the Remaining Withdrawal Balance, you can choose from PayPal or Visa cards, but only if you used them for a deposit within the past four months.
- You can request pay-outs only in your chosen currency.
- British players can perform up to 10 withdrawals per day.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|GBP 10||No limit||GBP 10||GBP 5,000||4-5 days|
|GBP 10||No limit||GBP 10||No limit||4-7 days|
|GBP 10||No limit||GBP 10||No limit||3-5 days|
|GBP 10||No limit||GBP 10||No limit||3-5 days|
- Live chat:
- Open between 11:00 and 20:00 (GMT)
Although the site lists all three communication methods, this being the best-case scenario for UK casinos, none works 24/7.
Thus, it might take a while for the support team to resolve your queries.
If you have some transaction issues or need clarifications regarding specific Wink Slots bonus codes, note that you don’t always get a competent answer.
The Live Chat is not in-house. Agents will even ask you to specify the website you are playing on.
Thus, their specifications cannot be as in-depth as a website-exclusive team’s would be, an aspect that came to light during our assessments.
How to Raise Disputes Correctly
You’ll find a dedicated page describing the dispute procedure in the website’s footer.
However, our Wink Slots review will outline the whole process:
- Start by placing your complaint via the Customer service email address.
- The assistance team will acknowledge it within a day and will respond in less than 14 days.
- You can escalate your complaint by contacting a manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You receive the Manager’s final decision within 14 days.
- The final possible step is contacting an ADR agency. The site provides links to eCOGRA.
You can appeal to eCOGRA if the support team did not solve your issue within eight weeks from filing it.
eCOGRA rejects disputes regarding issues that took place more than six months ago.
The site employs multiple responsible gambling measures.
This stands as proof for the casino’s manifest interest in curbing the possible damaging practices its UK customer base may develop. The Responsible Gambling page present on the website does describe how these features function.
Since we understand the importance of good gambling etiquette, we will outline the main directions these take, in our Wink Slots review.
Instead of only addressing behaviours that already spiralled out of control, the casino takes steps to prevent problem gambling.
For this, the site provides:
- Self Limits – you can set daily, weekly, and monthly spending limitations.
- Minor restrictive tools – the casino actively combats underage gambling by verifying users’ identities, among other measures.
- Game time reminders – if you go to the settings tab, you can activate a reminder that informs you of the time spent playing.
- Auto-play Limit – you can manage how the auto-play function will act. The maximum permissible auto-rounds amounts to 100, for example.
- Game history – you can review your activity via your account page.
Bingo titles have internal game time reminders you must set in-game.
British users can find a self-assessment test on the casino’s responsible gambling page.
Additionally, the casino has some advice for its player base. You will find it on the same page.
When one of its UK-based players does develop a gambling addiction, the service offers its extensive help in addressing the issue.
Thus, users can opt to take a break from the website’s use from one day up to six weeks.
For longer periods, players must opt for self-exclusion. This can also be indefinite.
This is different from account closure, as it may affect your eligibility when trying to open any new accounts. Nonetheless, it can be a responsible decision in many cases.
In either case, opting out will certainly nullify awards from Wink Slots bonus codes. This should not hinder you in trying to address harmful behaviours. On the contrary.
While account closure will affect all related brand accounts, ‘Taking a Break’ will only act on this operator.
Wink Slots Review - Pros and Cons
Pros & Cons
- A wide array of Slots, including Jackpots and Progressives.
- British players can choose from multiple currencies upon registration.
- Some popular UK payment methods available.
- Well implemented and extensive list of responsible gambling measures.
- Downloadable Wink Slots app versions for iOS and Android devices.
- Standard wagering requirement lower than the 35x British industry average.
- Longer standard playthrough period for Wink Slots bonus codes.
- Promotional awards via the Refer a Friend scheme.
- Registration Wink Slots promotion codes available both for desktop and Wink Slots app versions.
- Lack of transparency regarding payment limitations.
- A convoluted pay-out procedure utilising two balances.
- Customer Support is not available 24/7.
- Customer assistance worktimes and contact details are unclear.
- No Live Casino games at all.
- Disappointing Table Games category.
- The website faces serious performance issues on certain browsers.
- Some bugs present in Wink Slots app versions.
How we tested Wink Slots
We assure you that our review process is always in motion. We continue to test and verify the online casinos after publishing our ratings, and it's based on hands-on research that filters the qualitative options from the subpar ones.
|Editor||Casinoalpha rating||Test duration||Review Duration||Deposit Methods Checked||Withdrawal Methods Checked||Slots Tested||Live Games Tested||Published Date||Updated Date|
|Francisc Csiki||3.6 / 5||7 Hours||42 Hours||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Sep 2021||Sep 2022|