By visiting the site and signing up for the newsletter, casinoalpha.com can collect information such as:
- Data provided when you sign up for the newsletter like email, name, phone number, country, etc.
- Personal information collected through surveys and competitions
- Records of correspondence between you and the site
- Information gathered through cookies such as location, traffic data and other details related to your search habits on the website
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Casinoalpha.com discloses data only with trustworthy third parties that follow the same legal backgrounds as our site. However, the site only discloses the information with your permission or in the following circumstances:
- In case of legal action or with a court order;
- To entities such as SMS service providers or email delivery systems;
- If the site goes through a merger or an acquisition process.
Cookies or HTTP cookies are small pieces of data from a website that, by your given permission, are added to your hard drive. After the permission is given, the cookie will collect data by analyzing the sites you visit to offer a personalized experience on the site you access with the help of the previous patterns.
Casinoalpha.com uses traffic logs, authentication and tracking cookies. The first two are used to identify the preferred pages, the patterns in the website traffic and if the user is logged in and with what account. The last types of cookies are meant to compile more data about the user from third-party sources that the user might be associated with.
Users can block and delete all the cookies from the website by accessing the browser settings and clear the cookies.
CasinoAlpha services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. The site operates according to the UKGC regulations regarding the bonuses displayed, casino reviews and the lack of free games on the website. Casinoalpha.com took all the means necessary to ensure the protection and safety of the minors entering the platform:
- No content, product or service targets individuals under the legal gambling age of 18;
- No data that belong to a minor is willingly collected by the site. If it turns out some of the data stored belongs to a minor, its access will be immediately restricted;
- The site takes no responsibility for any actions taken by minors based on the marketing material and content available on the site.
For more information about how to make sure your minor is safe or how to install security programmes, we have a dedicated page. Our complex guide about protecting your child covers all aspects in a clear matter.
Newsletter and personal data
Once subscribed to the CasinoAlpha newsletter, you agree to receive daily updates and promotional materials. This is the only purpose for which your data is collected and used. You can stop the newsletter subscription at any time by clicking the opt-out button from each mail received.
Another method to unsubscribe is sending an email to unsubscribe @casinoalpha.com and requesting to be unsubscribed from the newsletter or have all your data erased from the server. Be aware that it may take up to 30 days for the request to be processed.
Casinoalpha.com operates under the Data Protection Act 2018, which is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that the site follows a strict set of rules knows as “data protection principles.” All the information provided by the site – among others, must be used fairly, transparently, and accurately. The law also includes your right to be informed about how your data is being used, have data erased and restrict further processing of your data.