Online Casino Reviewer
Join our diverse and dynamic Content team as an online casino reviewer. You will be involved in creating, optimizing, and maintaining online casino reviews on CasinoAlpha.com.
To this end, the online casino reviewer will become familiarized with the iGaming industry. The role entails researching related legislative, technical, and financial elements to form a comprehensive approach.
Do you think outside the box?
Using your ideas and strategies, you will learn how to transform the knowledge and training acquired on the job into other content forms.
Our online casino reviewer will also pen incisive guides, blog posts, and articles on a wide range of products and subjects.
Reviewers will collaborate closely with other teams and departments, which will help them understand our targeted customers.
Are you up for the task?
- Redact creative and innovative articles, both for our domains and our partners’ working in various industries.
- Write long and short-form content for our company’s and our partners’ blogs.
- Create content suited for social and other digital media projects we manage.
- Help maintain the active status of blogs by redacting fresh and relevant contributions when required.
- Perform in-depth research for industry-related topics as well as other given subjects.
- Complete other various designated copywriting tasks.
- Redact and update daily and weekly personal activity reports.
- Previous experience in online content writing is a plus.
- Attested English language speaking and writing competence.
- Possession of effective communication skills.
Further Desirable Skills
- An extensive portfolio of previously published articles.
- Mastery of additional foreign languages.
- Experience with the gambling and iGaming industry.
- Versatility and adaptability to writing challenges.
- Proficiency within a fast-paced work environment.
If this sounds like you, drop your CV and be part of our growing family!
The Company Benefits
- Engagement with a young and dynamic team.
- Entry into a competitive salary scheme.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Two weeks of paid internship and training with top experts in the industry.
Who are we?
Our Bucharest-based company provides a broad scope of content for international clients in the gambling industry such as the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand and more.
While we have already established our reputation on the main markets worldwide, our portfolio of published websites is quickly expanding.
Onward to even more international gambling markets.
To be a bank of knowledge for all gambling customers.
Our missing piece?
You! As long as you have an impact, you can let your creativity flow.