The Regent Play review brings in-depth information about the UK online casino designated for all types of players.
We will walk you through how to verify your account, the Regent Play promotions you can claim and what responsible tools to use for a safe session.
Regent Play vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to GBP 200
|100% up to GBP 50|
- The platform is user-friendly and manageable, with easy to access characteristics. However, the casino is not providing any apps for iOS or Desktop.
- There are multiple payment methods available, yet Boku or Pay by Phone are not valid options. Additionally, the payout speed is rather slow, with a timeframe of 48 hours.
- There are various game types such as Slots, Jackpots, Live Casino and Table Games, as well as providers like Evolution, NetEnt, Quickspin and PariPlay.
- In terms of Regent Play bonuses, there is not a high number provided. For most of them, only new players or first depositors can qualify.
- For our Regent Play review, we learned that customer support is available through live chat and email. However, both ways to contact their team are not 24/7 but are operating Monday to Sunday, between 8 AM to 12 AM CET.
- Multiple Responsible Gambling tools can maintain a safe gambling behaviour on this platform, including deposit limits, access to game and payment history, among others.
Table of contents
Regent Play bonuses
The Regent Play bonuses are available for all British players. They can be claimed under some conditions and a few rules.Read more
You can receive, as a player, daily bonuses or a welcome package that can contain bonus funds or extra spins.
The welcome package can be obtained through more deposits, and the spins are offered on specific game titles.
Generally, for players claiming the welcome package, the timeframe to wager is 21 days since receiving it.
At the same time, the wagering requirement is 35 times the bonus gains or bonus funds.
You might remove any Regent Play promotions manually from My Account section or by contacting customer support.
The method your funds will be used for placing a bet is shared equally between the balances. When there are sufficient funds, 50% of real finances, 50% from bonus finances are charged for a bet.
Suppose one of the balances does not have a proper amount for this percentage. In that case, additional funds are taken from any remaining funds.
On occasions when you receive any extra spins that did not require a deposit, you need to wager that bonus within 1 day.
Gains from extra spins have to be wagered 50 times, and the withdrawal amount cannot exceed £100.
Gains from extra spins are attributed to you after all spins have been used and the wagering conditions are met.
For daily bonuses, gains made from these will not be more than £200. Additionally, cash back bonuses, no matter if they require a deposit or not, cannot exceed £200.
Regarding deposit match-up bonuses, they will apply on the first deposit you make in a single day.
In case you have a bonus code that is not working, reach to customer support to be further assisted.
When you place a wager using only funds from bonuses, you can receive gains of not more than £500.
Generally, hedge betting or equal, zero, and low margin bets will not contribute to the wagering requirements.
In the interest of fair play, bonuses might be forfeited when the following situations are initiated:
- After qualifying for a bonus, a bet is placed that exceeds 15% of the initial deposit sum used to generate the said bonus;
- Besides the 15%, when an amount that is more or equal than £4 or £0.50 per line is placed on bets before the wagering requirements are honoured;
- By depositing with Skrill and placing bets more or equal to £2.50 the bonus amount before meeting wagering conditions.
If you qualify for a bonus of any type, stepping out of it, then completing the bonus wagering later is considered a delaying gains action and bonus abuse.
100% UP TO £50 + 120 EXTRA SPINS
The casino was developed and published in 2018 by AG Communications Limited.
Pros: Various Responsible Gambling tools, no withdrawal limits, multiple game providers.
Cons: No VIP or Loyalty programme, low number of bonuses.The Offer:
1st deposit – 100% up to £50 and 120 extra spins on various titles;
2nd and 3rd deposit – 50% up to £75.Keep in mind:
- Customer support can be reached via live chat and email;
- After the first deposit, you will get another 20 extra spins each day for 4 days on Starburst, Finn and the Swirly Spins, Book of Dead, VIP Black, and Aloha! Cluster Pays;
- The bonus must be wagered within 21 days and extra spins within 1 days since receiving;
- For mobile and desktop there are the same offers;
- You can navigate the platform using multiple languages;
- The casino has over 1000 games.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- AG Communications Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority:
- UK Gambling Commission:
- Irish Betting License:
- Swedish Gambling Authority:
A key aspect of Regent Play review is the platform’s summary. We learned that it is developed and powered since 2018 by AG Communications Limited, part of Aspire Global International Ltd.
The parent company started in the iGaming industry in 2005, currently working with over 300 employees on 60+ iGaming brands.
If you consider claiming any Regent Play bonuses, you need to create an account. There are a couple of steps to follow, and to reach them, press the Claim Here or Join button placed by right top corner.
- Type down your email address, choose a suitable username for you and a strong password;
- Write your full name, address, then choose your gender and the currency.
After 12 consecutive months of inactivity, your account will be suspended. The casino will try to get in touch with you by all available means for you to recover any funds you might still have on your balance.
A few currencies are available, but the GBP currency will be first set as a British player. Make sure that when creating your account, you select the preferred currency.
After you have established your profile, the account section is placed on top right corner, notice the circle with a human shape in it and a crown, press the yellow arrow and then on My Account.
Another way to enter the account section is from menu placed by the left part of screen, placed above the logout option.
Under My Account, you can modify the settings, set deposits limits, view transactions and game history, as well as your balance and any Regent Play promotions.
To better understand the player’s experience, we have created an account ourselves. We can advise you that the timeframe of registering is about a couple of minutes if you already know what username and password suits you the most.
To have the account fully verified, you need to submit a copy of the following documents:
- Official ID;
- Bank statement;
- Utility bill.
These documents will make proof of identity, payment, and address. It is also recommended that the documents to not be older than 3 months for the confirmation of address and income.
- The documents can be in JPG, PNG and TIFF formats. For the latest format, only the first page will be saved.
- You can upload up to 10 files at once, yet each of them should not have more than 6MB in size.
For our Regent Play review, we aim to provide a complete perspective of this casino. Therefore, we have navigated the platform using various devices, browsers, and internet connections.
|Lenovo ThinkPad E15||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||4G||Safari|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6||3G||Mozilla Firefox|
Casino’s interface is dominated by a black and white theme, with golden touches. On main page, you are presented with the casino’s logo.
On the logo’s banner, select the game categories and press the menu. On its right, find My Account, the balance you have, the button to make a deposit, and see the chat icon.
From menu, the additional section to access is the Regent Play bonuses, the option to choose another language besides English, such as German, Suomi or Norsk.
After you scroll past the games, find and read the article made by the casino that states a description and guide on what to expect from the platform.
At the casino’s bottom side, access sections as FAQ, Responsible Gaming, and info about making transactions and getting in touch with customer service.
The mobile version is adapted to your smartphone. Still, you may access it from a browser or from an Android app available to download.
The theme will remain the same as for desktop, while there is a slight change in the sections.
The logo will now be by the left side, next to the menu, while the deposit button will be to the far right.
Inside the menu, view the balance of your profile from both the real funds plus the funds received from bonus.
Besides the chat icon, which is now in the menu, all other sections are similar to the desktop version.
The game categories and Regent Play promotions are placed under the sliding banner. Then scroll down to see the game titles available and casino’s article.
- To search for a specific game, look for the magnifying glass icon on the screen’s right side, available on both desktop and mobile versions.
- For mobile and desktop versions, there is no difference in Regent Play bonuses you might receive.
The app available in Google Store has a 3.0M size and was last updated on June 9th 2021, requiring a 5.1 or up Android version.
The app has the same game as the casino, and for the moment, it has registered over 10 installs.
- Live Roulette
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Online lottery
Within our Regent Play review, you will also find information about the games available on the platform to have a suitable and proper session.
In 2008 the gaming platform received a certificate from iTech Labs that ensures that the casino’s Random Number Generator software indicates statistical randomness.
900+ slots titles are available, such as Foxin Wins, Egyptian Tombs, Cowboys Gold and Einstein Eureka Moments Deluxe.
Find 25+ Table games, such as Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Jacks or Better, Sapphire Roulette, European Roulette VIP and Baccarat.
With more than 30 games, Live Roulette comes in the form of Blaze, Nightclub Roulette, Immersive Roulette and VIP Roulette.
Some of the Live Blackjack titles you might encounter are Blackjack VIP from A to Z, Blackjack Fortune VIP and Blackjack Diamond VIP. All games from this category go over 50.
There are over 20 titles available to play, such as Lightning Baccarat, Speed Baccarat F or No Commission Baccarat.
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Cadillac Jack
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- High 5 Games
- Inspired Gaming Group
- Iron Dog
- Lightning Box Games
- Magnet Gaming
- Merkur Gaming
- NextGen Gaming
- Nolimit City
- Old Skool Studios
- Oryx Gaming
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Realistic Games
- Red Rake Gaming
- Scientific Games
- SG Digital
- Skillzz Gaming
- Synot Games
- Tom Horn Gaming
- Triple Edge Studios
- WMS Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||2 days||2 mins||2 days||900||100% up to GBP 50|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100||-|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000||200% up to GBP 300|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 50|
||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600||100% up to GBP 50|
||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900||100% up to GBP 200|
||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 300|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 20000||1-2 days||3 mins||1 day||750||100% up to GBP 50|
To have the possibility of playing a game or accessing some of the Regent Play bonuses, you need to place a deposit.
Depositing can be done using Visa, MasterCard, AstroPay Card, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Trustly, PayPal, and Paysafecard.
To do that, select from multiple places from where to do that:
- Top right corner, by pressing the deposit button;
- The yellow arrow from the top banner;
- From My Account, under the status of your balance;
- From a lobby, push the Cashier button.
When placing a deposit, the amount cannot be less than £10. There is no possibility to cancel any deposits placed but withdraw them after the funds entered your profile.
Withdrawing can be done using all the same methods for a deposit, except for Paysafecard, which cannot be used for withdrawals.
To withdraw, go to the account section and find the button under the one for depositing. There is no higher limit for withdrawals, but the lowest one is £10.
When requesting a withdrawal, it will take the casino 48 hours to approve it. Within this time, if you decide not to withdraw, you can cancel the request.
- AstroPay Card
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Skrill Moneybookers
Regent Play support
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Available from 8AM to 12AM CET
The customer support representatives can be contacted by chat and email from Monday to Sunday.
The chat can be accessed from the top right corner or the Contact Us section placed by the bottom of the website.
When you access the live chat window, notice that you can access the FAQ from there as well. Either search the topic you want or navigate through the categories.
The live chat agents will be able to answer your queries in no more than a couple of minutes, while via email, they will respond as soon as possible, with no specific timeframe.
From My Account, there is a bubble with a headset icon on top of that window. Push it to open the chatbox.
If you have queries about Regent Play promotions, transactions, your account, or general curiosities about the casino, access the FAQ or the designated pages for transactions.
We interacted with live chat agents to better understand the user experience when creating the Regent Play review. We can advise you that they provided documented answers adequately.
An essential aspect of our Regent Play review, but mainly for any player, is the maintenance of a safe gambling environment and preventing any impulsive play.
Contact customer service for further assistance to block Regent Play promotions messages to be sent to your devices.
The Responsible Gaming tools are as follows:
- Access to game history – View the games you played since the last 4 months;
- Financial activity monitor – See the transactions made in the previous year;
- Minor-restrictive tools – Prevent underage gambling;
- Account closure – Permanently close your account;
- Advice regarding the problem – Advice on how to gamble safely;
- Self-assessment – Test that brings awareness of gaming behaviour;
- Deposit limits – Set daily, weekly or monthly limits;
- Take a break – Request a break for 24 hours up to 6 weeks;
- Self-exclusion – Self-exclude for 6 months up to 5 years;
- Reality check – Notifications after half an hour or one hour of a session;
- Autoplay limits – Set the number of autoplay rounds to have per game;
- Session limit – Choose how long a session should be;
- Useful links – Speciliased organisation that can offer guidance;
- Trained customer support – The support representatives have specialised training to recognise underage or impulsive gambling behaviour and act appropriately to guide their customers.
To set a session limit or close your account, you need to contact customer service through live chat or email.
From the Responsible gaming sections, some pages to set limits might not work properly or not open at all. If this occurs, try refreshing the page or contact customer support if the problem persists.
If gambling is starting to affect your daily, personal or professional life negatively, and if it alters your health in any given way, we recommend contacting customer service for a permanent self-exclusion or reaching out to the specialised organisations that can provide guidance and support.
Pros & Cons
- Various Responsible Gambling tools;
- Multiple games and game providers;
- Customer support is available through live chat and email;
- No withdrawal higher limit;
- Accessible platform;
- Android app available.
- Low number of Regent Play bonuses;
- Rather slow verification process;
- No iOS or Desktop apps available;
- No Loyalty or VIP programme for UK players.