Top Slot Machines With Bonus Games
Bonus games are an ideal option for both beginners and more advanced players.
Read on to see how they impact gameplay, as well as how they can be activated.
- Types of bonus games and features
- Best slot machines with bonus games
- What makes the slot machines with bonus games worth it?
- Are there any cons of playing slot machines bonus games?
Types of bonus games and features
Slot machines with bonus games are in their thousands, and all of them have specific conditions you must meet to be eligible, such as depositing.
Thus, it’s best to learn about all your options before signing up for anything:
Free spins fall under the following categories:
- Free spins no deposit: These spins can usually be claimed right after registration, and they are instantly credited into your bonus balance
- Free spins with deposit: In this case, slot games with bonus rounds can only be played after making a valid deposit
- Free spins for mobile verification: Some casinos offer bonus spins after completing your mobile verification process
Can I deposit using any method?
Not in all cases. To become eligible for certain slot machines with bonus games, you must use the payment methods listed in the offer’s T&Cs.
Re-spins are usually encountered in video slots.
As a rule, they are triggered by a given number of particular symbols landing on the reels.
Triggered by landing on at least three given symbols on the reels, pick-me bonuses redirect the user to another screen.
There, the player needs to choose between several objects (8-12) that bring different types of positive outcomes, such as bonus spins or multipliers.
Instant win slots enable players to learn whether they will have a positive game outcome or not in a matter of seconds.
They are available in both desktop format and online casino apps in the UK.
Wilds appear randomly during any given spin to replace a symbol so that the player can hit a winning combination.
Extra wilds have the same effect, but they generally stay longer on the screen, sometimes even in the same spot.
A pathway game can be played within a slot, and it essentially puts you through a series of mini-games.
As you progress, there is a possibility that you will obtain prizes of different values.
Best slot machines with bonus games
|Slot Machine||Free spins||Other best feature||Provider||RTP|
|Starburst||Yes||Certain bonus rounds impose no conditions||NetEnt||96.01%|
|Book of Dead||Yes||Many in-game bonus features||Play’n’Go||96%|
|Cleopatra||Yes||Four progressive jackpots||IGT||95.02%|
|Gonzo’s Quest||Yes||Avalanching reels with multipliers||NetEnt||96%|
|Golden Goddess||Yes||Multiple wins during a single turn||IGT||96%|
|Jackpot 6000||Yes||Supermeter jackpot feature||NetEnt||98.8%|
|Immortal Romance||Yes||243 ways to obtain a positive game outcome||Microgaming||96.86%|
|Jack and the Beanstalk||Yes||Walking wilds with x3 multiplier||NetEnt||96.3%|
|Thunderstruck II||Yes||In-game bonus spin triggers||Microgaming||96.65%|
|Jack Hammer 2||Yes||Also features re-spins||NetEnt||97.1%|
What makes the slot machines with bonus games worth it?
Slot machines with bonus games come with several standard functions that enable the player to obtain positive game outcomes:
Hit frequency is a percentage of spins that will bring a certain payout. For instance, a hit frequency of 10% means that, out of 1 million outcomes, 100 thousand will have a positive outcome.
This indicator is inversely proportional to the volatility level, meaning that a high volatility slot usually has a low hit frequency.
Where can I find the hit frequency rate?
Providers do not disclose the hit frequency of a slot, so don’t expect to find it within any slot’s description or on any physical slot machine.
The payout potential of slot machines with bonus games (or without) is commonly known as “RTP“.
- It’s a percentage that you’ll get back from your slot wagers, but long-term;
- It has two components: the theoretical RTP is the one described above, whereas the real RTP is the sum that will actually be paid to the player, which may be different
How does the real RTP work?
The real RTP refers to the number of spins you play in a session. Since you generally receive the theoretical RTP after dozens of thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of spins, the real RTP is lower because this number cannot be reached in one session.
Is this why I have slot sessions with no wins?
Yes. A regular slot session can encompass at most several hundred spins, which are not sufficient to receive the RTP payout.
There are more than 7500 slot machines in the market, and most of them provide slot games with bonus rounds.
Thus, you have a broad gameplay variety to choose from, depending on your preferences.
- You can opt for a slot machine like Starburst, for which many casinos offer spins if you prefer low volatility & high hit frequency slots
- On the other hand, players who prefer high volatility & low hit frequency games like Jokerizer, which can also come with bonus rounds
Are there any cons of playing slot machines bonus games?
- All offers in the market come with wagering requirements, and completing these may leave you with little to no extra outcome in certain cases;
- If you can’t set limits on your spending, slot games with bonus rounds may trigger a gambling addiction.
However, you have a solution for each con.
If you read the T&Cs of each promotion fully before claiming, and you use responsible gambling tools, you should be able to enjoy your incentives safely.