Top Blackjack Strategy Apps
Top Blackjack strategy apps like Blackjack 101 Lite & Trainer Pro can improve your winning odds. Pick mobile apps that actually work with our expert guide!
Top 10 Blackjack Apps for Quick Learning
|Blackjack app name||App Store/Google Store Rating||Google Play Store Rating||Best feature|
|Blackjack 101 Lite||4.8/5||N/A||“Hint” feedback feature|
|Blackjack Strategy Practice||4.7/5||4.7/5||Customisable table rules|
|Blackjack 21||4.6/5||4.3/5||Repeat Bet & Deal button|
|Blackjack Trainer Pro||4.5/5||4.7/5||Focus on the hit, stand, double, and split Blackjack strategies|
|Blackjack Coach||N/A||4.7/5||Progress chart|
|Learn Pro Blackjack Trainer||4.4/5||4.3/5||Flash-cards learning feature|
|Learn Blackjack||3.6/5||N/A||Progress tracker based on your set goals|
|Blackjack All in One Trainer||N/A||4/5||3 learning modes: Play, Train, and Simulate|
|Blackjack Basic Strategy Practice||2.1/5||N/A||Strategy Table available during games|
|Blackjack Perfect Strategy||N/A||N/A||PS button for quick tips|
Blackjack 101 Lite
- Hint button: This option briefly analyses the hand you are playing
- Four learning modes to learn based on your knowledge level
- Custom learning: Play any combination of hands
- Different skill levels: Advancing in skill levels allows you to train with more difficult hands
- Custom rules: Pick the number of decks and other standard rules
- Strategy guide: Accessible during the game
- Customise layout: Choose between 2 customisable playing layouts for right-handed and left-handed players
The Blackjack 101 Lite is one of the top Blackjack strategy apps due to its many customisable features and strategy guides.
When you get to tailor your training, you don’t just train more effectively but also train to select the Blackjack casinos providing you with your preferred game types.
|Device Requirements||iPhone, iPod|
|Compatible Operating Systems||iOS 14.4 & newer systems|
|Minimum Memory Storage Specifications||42.8 MB|
With this top Blackjack app, you access all blackjack strategy features for free, with one exception. The Custom learning mode requires payment to be unlocked.
This app is not available for Android operating devices yet.
Blackjack Strategy Practice
- Fast-loading on compatible devices: The Blackjack app performs at high loading speeds as long as your Internet connection is stable
- Intuitive in-app use: The app interface is easily navigable
- Detailed statistics on your game sessions: Find your Blackjack strategy weaknesses and strengths with a detailed analysis of your overall performance
- Instant feedback on your actions during Blackjack training: Receive feedback as you play
- Tailored practice: Customize your hand types, and choose the number of decks and table rules
- Blackjack strategy flashcards: Fast access during the game session to rules, hints, and more
The feature that best recommends the Blackjack Strategy Practice app is the customizable rules table. This top Blackjack app allows you to play the type of Blackjack you prefer and practice according to your needs before picking a real live dealer casino with a Blackjack lobby.
Requirements for Playing this Blackjack App
You can use this Blackjack app if you have a compatible device with an optimal operating system and enough storage.
Experts recommend this best Blackjack app to beginner and advanced players due to its customizable options.
|Compatible Devices||iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, Smartphone|
|Necessary Operating Systems||iOS 12.0, macOS 11.0, Android 4.4 & latest|
|Device Memory||63 MB|
- Repeat Bet & Deal button: Use this option to increase game speed
- Popular Las Vegas rules: Double down, insurance, surrender, and split Blackjack rules are available
- HD graphics: Tables can be customised while picture quality remains the same
- Intuitive controls: The app provides simple commands, most of which are accessible during the game
- Stat tracking: Track your performance with detailed statistics
- Free chip practice: Simulate real-life games for free by playing with chips that reach millions in value
- Personalised experience: choose and design your decks, card styles, music, hints, and Blackjack surrender rules
- Help screen: Check the help screen for basic Blackjack betting strategies if you are new to the game
This best Blackjack app is suitable for more advanced players and supports fast learning for beginners at the same time due to its removable Hints feature.
If you are an experienced player or want to take off your training wheels, remove the Hints feature by accessing the “Move Advice” setting from the main menu.
System Requirements for Blackjack 21
|Mobile Devices Allowed||iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, or Smartphone|
|Compatible Operating Systems||iOS 11.0, macOS 11.0, Android 4.4 & later systems|
|Storage Specifications||150.3 MB|
This online Blackjack strategy app has many reviews from both iOS and Android users. We encourage you to read through the reviews that apply to your device to identify any issues early.
Blackjack Trainer Pro
- Classic rules: Blackjack hit, stand, split, double, or Blackjack surrender options apply
- Session redo: Choose to practice the hands you played poorly in past game sessions
- Split Blackjack focus: Choose to practice splitting in Blackjack by playing only with pairs
- Ace hands focus: Practice playing soft hands to consolidate your Blackjack strategy
- In-game feedback: Receive expert feedback while playing
- Blackjack strategy table: Receive instant access to the bets table
- Social media access: The app allows you to share your games, strategies, and achievements with the social media community
This is the best Blackjack app if you are completely new to the game because it focuses on the rules of traditional 21:3 Blackjack.
Minimum Specifications for Blackjack Trainer Pro
|Play On||iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, or Smartphone|
|Earliest Compatible Systems||iOS 14.7, macOS 12.0, Android 4.1|
|Minimum Memory Storage Specifications||96.9 MB|
Two effective options of this app are:
- It requires less device storage than other Blackjack apps
- It allows Android Smartphone users to use older versions of their mobile devices
- Mistake correction: The Blackjack Coach app shows you the best move immediately after you make a mistake
- Customizable rules: Pick the number of decks, choose if the dealer stands or hits in the case of a soft 17, and decide if the game will allow you to double after splitting
- Pairs and Soft Hands modes: Get a better understanding of playing Blackjack pairs and soft hands by picking one of these modes
- The speed-round mode: Play this mode before you access a real live Blackjack casino
- Strategy map: An overview of all strategic moves and situations
- Progress charts: See how your game improves in real-time with live progress charts
- Card value mode: Use this feature to see the total value of your hand
This best Blackjack app centres around European Blackjack rules. Just like in other top Blackjack apps, you may select the type of hands you want to play. This is extremely useful to train you specifically for the best online casino sites that provide the options you desire.
Blackjack Coach Works with…
|Recommended Devices & Specifications||Details|
|Types of Mobile Devices||Smartphone|
|Operating Systems||Android 2.2 & later systems|
|Necessary Memory Space on Device||Undisclosed|
You can’t get this app for free from Google Play Store. However, you don’t need to pay for your training bets once you’ve downloaded the app.
Learn Pro Blackjack Trainer
- Flash-cards learning: The flashcards summarize complicated charts in a simple way
- Test Game feature: This simulated session provides you with random hands and no feedback to allow you to play until you achieve a 100% score on your use of basic Blackjack strategy
- Quick Tips feature: Short advice on how to select the best titles
- Customizable app settings: Enable support for Las Vegas, Gulf Coast Standard, Atlantic City, single-deck, double-deck, and European Blackjack rules
- Customizable surrender rule: Pick whether you want to include late Blackjack surrender in the game rules
Learn Pro Blackjack is the best Blackjack app for beginners, experienced, and occasional players due to its efficient presentation of a very wide range of game types and customizable options.
Eligible for Training
|Eligible Device Characteristics||Details|
|Device Types Allowed||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, Smartphone|
|Elligible Operating Systems||iOS 11.0, macOS 11.0, & newer systems, and Android devices|
|Storage Required||42 MB|
To download Learn Pro Blackjack Trainer, you must pay a small amount on Google Play.
- Personalised progress checker: Your progress bar shows your performance compared to your Blackjack strategy goals
- Flashcards: Almost 300 cards show strategic steps according to Vegas rules and statistical winning odds
- “Browse” and “Search” functions: Look for the exact rule or strategic move you want to know more about
Created by BrainScape, this is one of the best Blackjack apps, with a rule repetition algorithm optimal for human memory.
After you’ve mastered this Blackjack strategy app, we recommend using secure casino bonuses and placing small bets when first playing the live game to protect your budget.
Minimum System Requirements
|Minimum System Requirements||Details|
|Device Categories||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad|
|Compatible Operating Systems||iOS 8.0 & newer|
|Memory Storage Requirements||32 MB|
This app is not available on Google Play Store.
Blackjack All-in-One Trainer
- 3 Play modes: play, train and simulate, which allow you to experience Blackjack strategies from different perspectives
- Basic strategy guides: Browse through free training guides
- Customisable rules: Choose which rules you want to practice
- Basic strategy charts: After setting your rule preferences, consult optimised strategy charts
- 2 Free basic strategy drills: You get two free games to practice your strategy
- Hi-Lo guides: Browse card counting guides for the Hi-Lo system, from beginner to advanced levels
- Index charts: Consult for Blackjack strategy deviations according to card count
- Simulations: See how games play out based on rules, strategies and statistics
This is a top Blackjack strategy online app due to its card-counting features and the exploration of the complicated Hi-Lo system.
The app guides are provided according to proficiency level, which makes it a good match for all player types.
Play with These Specifications
|Type of Mobile Device Accepted||Smartphone|
|Necessary Operating System||Android 5.1 & newer systems|
This Blackjack app contains ads.
Blackjack Basic Strategy Practice
- Strategy table: This app provides access to the strategy table while you are playing, which only shows your cards and the dealer’s
- No card counting options
- Detailed progress checker: Access the statistics of all the hands you played
- Instant feedback option
- Customisable training sessions: Practice one strategy, a particular set of hands or rules, or practice all at once
The simple Learn Blackjack app features of Blackjack Basic Strategy Practice make it a top mobile application for users who don’t want to clutter their training with too many options.
Practice only with…
|Blackjack Basic Strategy Practice Requirements||Details|
|Required Device Category||iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac|
|Operating Systems||iOS 10.0, macOS 11.0 & newer|
|Required Storage||20.1 MB|
The free version of this Blackjack app has ads. Buying in-app purchases will remove the ads for you.
- PS feature: Clicking the PS button provides you with advice about the next best move
- No payment chips to reset your credit
- 3D Graphics: the Blackjack table looks realistic and has 3D elements
- 6 decks from which you receive random cards
- No account or subscription is necessary
This is the best Blackjack app for traditional rules. It does not provide card-counting features.
Perfect Blackjack works on
|Compatible Systems||Android 6.0|
Even if you download the app from Google Play, you won’t find any ratings at the moment.
Remember These Blackjack Strategies
Our experts highlight the top Blackjack strategies you should remember to increase your odds and learn Blackjack:
The Blackjack surrender is a strategy you can take only at the beginning of the game when you’ve not taken a hit yet. With this strategy, you can discard your first hand. Here are the two main situations where this strategy applies best:
- When your cards total 16 and the dealer has a 9 card or higher, including the Ace
- If the house has a 10 card and you have a hand of 15
Splitting in Blackjack is possible when the first cards you are dealt are a pair or, in some cases, if they are above ten. We suggest you make a split Blackjack move in one of the following situations:
- You have two Aces
- Your hand is a pair of 9s, and the house shows a card between 2 and 6 or 8 and 9
- Your first two cards are 8s
- The first hand is a pair of 7s, and the dealer has any card between 2 and 7
- The first hand is a pair of 6s, and the dealer has any card between 2 and 6
- You have two 5s, and the dealer card is any number from 2 to 9
- Two cards of 4 always split against a dealer card of 5 or 6
- Two cards of 3s should be split if the dealer has any card between 2 and 7
- If you have two 2s, the dealer card is any number between 2 and 7
You should not split a pair of 10s.
Blackjack Soft Total
The Blackjack soft total is a first hand with an Ace, which counts as an 11. Knowing this, you can base your strategy on the other card.
- Your best move is to stand when you have an Ace and a 9
- If you have an Ace and an 8 when the dealer’s card is a 6, it’s a good idea to double
- When you have an Ace and a 7, you can double when the dealer’s card is any number between 2 and 6. However, you should hit if the dealer card is 9 or any higher number up to Ace. When dealt with any other combination, stand
Blackjack Hard Total
In a Blackjack hard total, the hand that does not come with an Ace from the beginning. If you are later dealt one, you consider it a hard total if the Ace counts as 1. With a hard total, you apply the hit or stand strategies, with a few exceptions, when you double.
Doubling here applies in the following situations:
- When your cards total is 11
- If you have a total of 10, and the dealer card is any number from 2 to 9
- If you have a total of 9 and the dealer has any card between 3 and 6
You should always stand when your total is 17 or more and hit when your total is 8.
What do you think?
Was our list to your liking? Is there any app did we forget to include? We would like to hear all your thoughts in the comment section below!