Never sure if the gambling platform is right for you? Well, we have created this Bingo Games review to help you find the answers you were looking for and the ones you did not know you had.
It will guide you from registration to the latest Bingo Games promotions and up to responsible gaming tools implementation.
Shall we begin?
Bingo Games vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
- Although it does not have a mobile or desktop app available, the platform is easy to use, having straightforward buttons and pages. The information provided is transparent, and the terms are clearly stated.
- Based on our thorough evaluation for the Bingo Games review, we learned that some of the most popular UK payment methods are provided. Yet, options like Skrill and Neteller are not. Withdrawal requests will be processed within 3 days.
- You may find around 150 Slots from various software providers, 10+ Live Dealer games, and 20+ Table Games. However, there are few Baccarat options available.
- The Bingo Games promotions include spins with no deposit and a first deposit bonus for new customers. While there are no welcome and other no deposit offers, you will find seasonal and weekly bonuses available.
- The customer support can only be reached via email, and you will receive the replies within two working days. There is no phone support or even live chat accessible. The FAQ section is the only one available to provide immediate answers to widespread issues.
- The platform offers UK customers multiple tools for their protection, such as self-limits, access to game history, and the possibility to take a break or self-exclude, among others. Still, there are no loss limits or game time reminders.
Table of contents
The Bingo Games Promotions page can be accessible from the main menu. Some of the offers available include:Read more
- Welcome offer;
- No deposit spins;
- Seasonal promotions;
- Monthly extra rounds;
- Birthday bonus;
- Just eat voucher;
- Weekly offers.
- The “Just eat voucher” will be provided to the player who won the corresponding month's biggest spin.
- After making your first deposit, you can claim a Mega Wheel spin on each deposit of £20 or more.
- If you wish to permanently opt-out of receiving the Bingo Games bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
More information on each offer will be available via the Read More button, along with the precise Terms and Conditions.
Rules for Bingo Games bonuses
While each offer can have its specific terms, some general rules need to be followed to avoid penalties. These include:
- In order to complete the wagering requirements, real funds will be used first. If these are not enough for your wager, only then you will be allowed to use bonus money.
- Blackjack, Roulette, Progressive Jackpots, and other casino-style games do not contribute to rollover requirements.
- Wagering with bonus money is not available on Progressive Jackpot slots, Table games, Bingo, and Live Casino games.
- All promotions must be claimed within seven days of the notification being sent to you.
- If you decide to cash out before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds.
- The general wagering requirement is 65 times the bonus received. Should you decide to cash out before fulfilling this requirement, you will lose any funds, bonus spins, or Mega Wheel spins left.
- In case the company decides you are claiming bonuses excessively for responsible gambling reasons, it reserves the right to disable the crediting of any other spins or bonuses. However, the ones already on your account will remain valid.
You can view your remaining rollover requirement on the Withdrawal page.
The balance obtained from a bonus will be capped to the number of your lifetime deposits, up to £250 or £50 if you have never funded your account. For example, if you have acquired bonus funds of £500 after fulfilling the wagering condition, and your lifetime top-ups are £100, then only £100 will be made available for withdrawal.
20 REGISTRATION SPINS ON FLUFFY FAVOURITES
20 registration spins on Fluffy Favourites, no deposit required.Remember the rules:
- Activation of the offer consists of tapping the visit button, registering an account, and verification of a valid debit card;
- You may earn up to £8 per 10 rounds, and convert up to £50 from the entire offer;
- Conversion will only be allowed after wagering requirements’ completion of the 65 times the bonus received.
If you plan on pushing the visit button, also note that support at Bingo Games is only available via email!
20 REGISTRATION SPINS + UP TO 500 EXTRA SPINS ON FLUFFY FAVOURITES
Bingo Games is owned by Jumpman Gaming Limited, a company with over 150 brands in its portfolio.
Pros: Fast PayPal registration, numerous tools for responsible play.
Cons: No live chat or phone support, extensive payout processing time.What you receive:
20 registration spins + up to 500 spins on Fluffy Favourites.Note that:
- The 500 free spins are credited as 10 sets of 50 spins. To claim your remaining spins, you must email customer support;
- Registration rounds have a £50 earning limit, while deposit rounds, £250;
- Once you become a customer, you can complete tasks and earn Trophies that can be exchanged for bonus spins.
- Verification documents will be reviewed in 3 working days
- You can collect all your promotions by visiting the Mega Wheel.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
Bingo Games casino overview
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Online since:
- Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney
This online casino was launched in 2018, being licensed to offer Bingo and Casino games to players from the UK and outside.
For our Bingo Games review, we have researched the parent company Jumpman Gaming Limited. We have learned that it started to customise, build, and maintain brands on behalf of multinational partners since 2009. Ever since, it gathered over 150 brands in its portfolio.
The Bingo Games promotions shall only be available upon registering an account. To do that, you must follow 4 steps that will take no longer than 2 minutes:
- Push the Register button from the top-right corner;
- Enter the basic information – name, email address, phone number (optional), date of birth;
- Fill in your postcode in the designated area;
- Complete the last step with your player details.
You can register quicker by selecting PayPal at the top of the registration form and place a deposit.
Keep in mind that if you do not access your account for a consecutive period of twelve months, it will be considered dormant. However, before it is deemed inactive, the company will notify you about the matter via the communication details you provided.
If you still do not log in after this process, the casino will suspend your real money balance to ensure its safety. Nonetheless, your right to the balance will remain unaffected, and you may request to have it restored, subject to completing the identity checks.
If you decide to close your account, you can reopen it on request at any time. This can be done by contacting support. Such closure will occur 72 hours after confirmation by customer support that your request has been accepted. If you log in before your account being closed, your closure request will be cancelled. You will then be required to re-confirm your application.
To have your first withdrawal request processed, you must provide identification documents.
The documents uploaded should be JPG, PNG, or PDF files and should include:
- A valid piece of ID, such as a passport or driving license;
- Bank statement or utility bill dated within the last three months.
In some cases, the company may ask for additional identity proof, such as the front of your registered card or notarised ID documents.
The verification documents uploaded will be reviewed in 3 working days.
If your submitted documents are rejected, any pending withdrawals will be sent back to your balance within 48 hours. If approved, your request will be processed within 24 hours.
To avoid any withdrawal delays, you can enter the verification documents right after sign-up.
We are aware that user experience can be crucial when deciding on joining a casino. Therefore, we have compiled all the information you need regarding it in this Bingo Games review, testing it with various devices.
|Lenovo ThinkPad E15||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy 20||4G||Mozilla Firefox|
While browsing the website, you can easily find what you are looking for, and there are no differences between the logged-in and logged-out interface.
The platform’s colours are not irritating, as the theme is white and blue, apart from the occasional pink that emphasises the essential topics.
The games are well categorised, and there is a search bar available, although you cannot find a software suppliers list.
The mobile version does not present any distinctions from the desktop one, providing access to every page in the same manner.
There are no special Bingo Games promotions available for mobile, and the game providers are missing on the mobile version as well.
There is no mobile or desktop app offered.
- Table games
- Live Casino
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
So you can have everything you need in one Bingo Games review, we have also analysed the essential game categories. In the process, we have also learned that the games are tested and approved by SQS.
If you are a Bingo fan, you may check the special guide from the menu.
By reaching the game category slider from the ‘All Games’ page, you shall encounter 150+ games from multiple software providers.
- Casino – Book of Kings, Wild Lava, Monkey and Rat, Big Bad Wolf, and others;
- Hot Slots – Mustang Gold, Fire Forge, Primate Kind, 9 Pots of Gold, etc.;
- Jackpots – Rainbow Jackpots, Aloha Cluster Pays, Immortal Romance, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways and more.
You will find over 20 Table games available, such as Multifire Roulette, Classic Blackjack, European Blackjack, 100/1 Roulette, and others.
4+ Roulette games are available, for instance, Mega Roulette, Speed Roulette, Roulette A, and Auto-Roulette. The general minimum bet is £0.1, up to £25.
6+ Blackjack types are available within the Table games category. It contains One Blackjack and Blackjack of various kinds – A, B, C, D, and E. The minimum bet starts at £1, while the highest is £150.
- If you are looking to find which game suppliers are available, you will learn that the casino does not disclose this information.
- Live Casino does not have its own category; live games are mixed with table games.
- If you enter a game from a specific category and decide you do not like the game, you can tap the All Games arrow on the left to return. However, it will not bring you back to the same category you were visiting, but always to Bingo.
Compared to other UK gambling platforms, this casino has various drawbacks, as it only offers a small number of titles, some categories are mixed, and you cannot select the game providers for their specific titles.
- 1X2 Gaming
- 2By2 Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- High 5 Games
- Inspired Gaming Group
- Just For the Win
- Leander Games
- Lightning Box Games
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Reel NRG
- Tom Horn Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 10||3 days||2 mins||3 days||150|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900|
||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 20000||1-2 days||3 mins||1 day||750|
Bingo Games payment methods
To make a payment, you must push the Deposit Now button. Choose the method suited to your needs, from Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Pay by Mobile, PayPal, or Paysafecard.
You can deposit as little as £10, yet if you want to receive Mega Wheel Bingo Games bonuses, you need more than £20.
To withdraw your earnings, follow these steps:
- Head to My Account;
- Scroll down to find the Cashier button;
- Select ‘Make a withdrawal’ from the dropdown options;
- Opt for the suited method from Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, PayPal, and Paysafecard;
- Choose the amount you want to withdraw.
As soon as you have submitted your request, your withdrawal will be pending for 72 hours. During this time, you may also choose to reverse the payout and have the money back into your casino account.
Once the pending period ended and the casino approves your request, the money should reach your account within 1-3 working days.
Withdrawals are subject to a £2.50 transaction fee. For instance, if you withdraw £100, you will only receive £97.50.
Even though the GPB currency can be suited for most UK players, you would find a disadvantage if you wanted to use a different one. Additionally, the pending time for withdrawal requests is quite extensive.
- Boku (Pay By Mobile)
The platform offers Trophies for every task unlocked within the category. The tasks include playing different games in one day, depositing in the first two weeks, playing on a tablet, and so on.
Each new level unlocked will provide you with a different Spin for the Mega Wheel. The higher the level, the more value the spin will have.
Every five trophies unlocked will result in a different bonus, dependent on your level:
- Level 1-5 – 5+ spins;
- Levels 6-10 – 10 spins;
- Levels 11-15 – 15+ spins;
- Levels 16+ – 16+ spins.
The Mega Wheel is where you will collect all your promotional motivations obtained through deposits on the site after your first top-up. You will either be invited to play at no cost or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
- The Mega Wheel spins will only be available if you have funded your account within the last two days.
- If you choose to close the Mega Wheel pop-up, the game will not be made available or be re-credited to you until the following claim.
You will not receive a spin of the Mega Wheel if you have a pending withdrawal, and it will not be made available once your cashout has been processed. Moreover, you can only have up to 3 unspun trophy Mega Wheels stored on your account. If others are unlocked, they will not be credited.
If you have opted out to receive the Bingo Games promotions, you can still collect trophies, but you will not receive the rounds.
You can view your level, trophies, and spins under the Trophies section on the homepage.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- No live chat available
Another crucial fact that we must mention in this Bingo Games review is the customer support services. Unfortunately, you can only contact the agents via email; live chat or phone support will not be an option.
It is recommended that you do not send follow up emails or create multiple email chains relating to the same matter. Doing this can cause further delays.
However, if you have a common question or issue, you may visit the FAQ page, which will give you answers on payments, Bingo Games promotions, deposit limits, etc.
Emails will be replied to within two business days.
The lack of a live chat and the delay of replies via email brings a massive disadvantage to the platform.
Bingo Games responsible gaming
While testing the platform for the Bingo Games review, we noticed that if you did not set any time limits on your account, a pop up would emerge, notifying you of the time spent on the website and recommending you set some limits.
Once you reach the Responsible Gaming page from the website’s footer, you will be able to apply:
- Self-imposed limits – set daily, weekly, or monthly limits on your account, starting with your first payment. These can be increased after the expiry of a 24-hour cooling-off period.
- Self-exclusion – you may email customer support with your instructions on the period you wish the account to be inaccessible, starting with six months. You can also apply the measure from the Responsible Gaming page.
- GAMSTOP self-exclusion is intended to prevent you from accessing all online gambling platforms integrated with the service. If a UK player is already registered to the GAMSTOP scheme, he or she is not permitted to use the website. If the punter applies afterwards, the company will block the person from accessing all the Jumpman Limited accounts.
- Take a break – pause your gambling on this website for 24 hours up to 6 weeks.
- Reality Check – this tool will remind you how long you have spent on the platform since the wagering session began, whether on Bingo Games promotions or with real money bets.
Bingo Games UK also offers guidance towards Parental Control, a self-assessment test, and ways to contact help organisations for gambling problems.
If the company has concerns that you are not in control of your gambling, it may suspend or permanently remove your access to all Jumpman Gaming website. This can include imposed deposit limits, account cool-offs and elimination of cashier access and gameplay.
Pros & Cons
- Numerous Bingo Games bonuses;
- Fast PayPal registration;
- Special loyalty programme;
- Various responsible gambling tools;
- Straightforward user experience.
- Offers have a low limit for cashout imposed;
- Slow processing of identification documents;
- Extensive pending period for cashouts;
- No live chat support.