This casino is worth your attention, and for this reason, our PokerStars casino review will highlight all its relevant features. We will go through available PokerStars bonus codes, registration, transactions, user experience considerations, including PokerStars UK app viability. Our experts have analysed to break down and explain each aspect to our British readers.
PokerStars vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
- PokerStars is a high-quality service. It provides apps for iOS, Android devices, and a desktop Poker app. The site is well designed. You might get lost among all links and pages at times, although this results from the platform’s magnitude. We did encounter some issues while registering. The verification page may bug out and not permit your access. Once you manage to register, the site is stellar.
- The most popular banking options are on PokerStars’ website. The Cashier tab is well-implemented. The site shines in its unprecedented features. Brits can use multiple currencies, and exchange sums. UK accounts may transfer real money, for gambling activities solely. Add the native PokerStarsTopUp payment method on top and you have enough reasons to pay the site a visit.
- With over 1100 slots, 55 Live games, 24 table games, PokerStars provides enough variety on the casino side. The virtual poker and sports betting tabs add extra points. Quantity is not the sole perk of PokerStars. You find some of the best iGaming providers on the website, proof of high-quality services. And the functional and effective platform implementation ties it up into a pleasant experience.
- PokerStars could devote more effort and attention to its promotional catalogue. New UK players can receive one deposit bonus, and a no-deposit offer. They can join various races with return to player potential. All jackpot funds from bonus rounds require no wagering. PokerStars has many good aspects as a platform. Bonuses do not count among these, as of now.
- PokerStars does not feature any phone number and email address. In addition to this, the Live Chat option uses a response bot that may prove unhelpful. British players cannot get in contact with a customer support agent with ease. The lack of an email address also affects the dispute procedure. None of these aspects is clarified on the site.
- Responsible gambling measures are there, but are not, by any means, extensive. UK users can select several play and deposit limits, find relevant advice and links, plus the casino has a solid KYC procedure. PokerStars gets extra points for having reverse withdrawal preference settings. The self-assessment and screening tools are not native. Nonetheless, they help with UK gamblers’ safety.
Table of contents
PokerStars Bonus Codes
The PokerStars bonus codes have some great qualities to themselves. Our PokerStars casino review will go through all the relevant data so that you may make an informed decision.Read more
From the moment they access the website, British users will see that it is divided into three general categories, each corresponding:
- Sports Betting;
- Casino dedicated platforms.
Each will have its own PokerStars bonus codes, although the casino option will have the most promotions.
Several deposit PokerStars bonus codes are eligible for British customers utilizing specific payment methods.
A browse through the ‘Promotions’ page will show that deposit and no-deposit spins form the backbone of the PokerStars promo codes catalogue. These are playable on a select number of slots, as is stated in the specific terms for each entry.
Spin based PokerStars promo codes will credit British users either Instant Bonus or real money. For the latter case, the returns have no associated wagering requirements. You can withdraw them once the use of PokerStars bonus codes is complete.
If the rounds produce Instant Bonuses, it means that your returns require further playthrough.
Consequently, you will require playing the Instant Bonus credit on certain casino games at a given time and respecting specific rules. These, however, are not similar to the standard 35x playthrough you would encounter on most UK casinos but are instead based on point accumulation.
Our PokerStars casino review will explain how this novel system functions.
Do not withdraw before using all the spins from PokerStars promo codes, as you will lose all remaining rotations and returned funds.
Convert Instant PokerStars Bonus codes
When correctly using an Instant Bonus, you will start accruing redemption points.
Eligible games will contribute differently. Nonetheless, following their accumulation, you will have the possibility of exchanging redemption points for withdrawable funds.
All PokerStars bonus codes will specify the number of redemption points you require for monetary conversion. For obtaining said points, you will find several tables describing the necessary wagering for each game type and category on the Star Rewards page.
One more fact to bear in mind is that safe betting techniques disqualify UK PokerStars promo codes claimants from point accumulation.
Manage Instant PokerStars Bonus Codes
British players can only use one Instant Bonus at a time. Subsequent promotions become available once they complete the current turnover.
Check the ‘My Stars’ tab, as it will provide all relevant details, as well as the options to cancel, pause, or resume PokerStars bonus codes.
Games will use Instant Bonus funds first. Only once it falls below your desired bet do games also consume real money.
Pausing PokerStars promo codes will remove associated funds from the available balance, and your wagering will not count towards requirements' completion.
50 REGISTRATION SPINS NO WAGER
50 rounds on sign-up to be played on Diamond Stars Classic, Stars Invaders Classic, Tomb of Ra Classic, Sticky Fruits Classic, Football Frenzy, Grabba Dabba Dough and Royal Rush.Promotional Rules:
- Once you register, you get your rotations within 5 minutes of account verification.
- You have seven days to redeem and use the rotations.
- Each round has a set value of £0.10.
- The promotion has no wagering requirements. Your accrued funds are paid in cash.
- You will find them in the ‘My Stars’ menu.
- Each eligible game will have a ‘Free Spins’ widget you need to click in order to start a session with the sign-up rotations. Once you do so, the Line and Total Bets will read ‘FREE.’
Read the extensive terms and conditions on PokerStars and keep yourself informed before entering into the promotional scheme.
50 NO WAGER SIGN-UP ROUNDS + 100 NO WAGERING SPINS
PokerStars is a 2016-founded casino site, run by Stars Interactive Limited. It holds over 1100 slots, and 55 Live games from top developers.
Pros: Six-tiered random drop Loyalty Program, Currency Exchange and Money Transfer features
Cons: No phone or email availablePokerStars provides new players with:
50 spins awarded following account verification, and 100 more rounds once you deposit and wager £10.Important Casino Aspects:
You get the 50 rounds within 5 minutes.
Deposit £10 or more while using the ‘CASINO100’ code. Once you wager £10 within 14 days of depositing, you receive 25 rounds, immediately.
All spins have a £0.10 set value each, with no turnover obligations.
Some of the most popular UK payment methods are available, from debit cards, to PayPal, Skrill Moneybookers, Neteller, or MuchBetter. The deposit offer is valid for Visa and Mastercard users.
All spins expire within seven days.
Most casino games state their RTP betting limits and other data, in the thumbnail.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Stars Interactive Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ
- UK Gambling Commission:
We will start our PokerStars casino review with some platform essentials.
One noteworthy aspect of the casino is its accreditation. The license granted by the UK Gambling Commission ensures British customers of the services viability, fairness and high quality.
The platform has been active for some time, and the upkeeping of its prestige stands as further proof of valuable service.
Additionally, its operator is part of the more extensive Stars Group Inc., a company listed on Nasdaq and Toronto Stock markets.
To sign up, all British users must provide the following data:
- Their full name, age, and gender.
- Their desired profile information, such as nickname and password.
- Contact details, including an email address, phone number and current British address.
Upon completion, the casino will require you to verify your identity and residence. You will do so by uploading a copy of your British ID or driver’s license, as well as a utility bill showing your name and your address.
However, once the verifications are complete, you may start utilizing the services available for British users.
What Causes the Casino to Delete a PokerStars Account?
Several actions will make the website delete a PokerStars account. To guarantee the best player etiquette, our PokerStars review will highlight the essentials.
- You cannot use player assistance programs or bots when using the casino. Engaging in any fraudulent activity, including collusion, cheating, or PokerStars bonus codes exploitation, is prohibited.
- British players cannot transfer chips or other virtual valuables by way of chip dumping. This means that you cannot willingly lose a hand that a specific person then claims.
- Offensive language via any facet of communication also causes the site to delete a PokerStars account.
- If you no longer reside on British territory, you may also lose access to the casino.
In some extreme cases, the casino will investigate whether any prohibited programs run concurrently with its platform. You should not interfere or block such attempts.
You cannot register if you previously self-excluded from related sites or are in the national GAMSTOP database.
What happens to multiple accounts?
If any British users are found to have opened multiple accounts, the casino will enact the following procedures:
- It will delete a PokerStars account deemed to be duplicate without notice, no matter its activity.
- It will void all PokerStars promo codes and accrued sums, as well as any future wagers.
- The casino will retain any real balance present on a duplicate account.
We know that environments for online gambling can differ significantly from one user to the other. Your time on an online casino will be mainly affected by the platform architecture. Still, aspects such as your piece of hardware and connection type will play a part. A PokerStars casino review should be relevant to as many British readers as possible.
Thus, when creating our PokerStars casino review, we utilized the following devices in several connectivity conditions:
|Samsung Galaxy Book LTE||Wi-Fi||Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox|
|iPhone X||Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G||Safari, Google Chrome, Opera|
|Galaxy Tab A8||Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera|
We had no display issues. The platform is well thought out and intuitive in most cases.
There may be situations where complexity proves detrimental. The average British customer faces the risk of getting lost among all the information pages available.
As for the design direction, the casino is impeccable. The site is imparted into three almost separate platforms dedicated to separate gambling activities. It is a wonder to see that, despite each being suited for a service, taken together, they have some form of cohesion.
Aesthetically, the platform is impressive and manages to denote professionalism. It certainly does not count on attention-stealing graphics instead of letting the features at hand do the work.
Following an analysis via the GTmetrix tool, the website did get a low 51% performance rate when using Chrome and a 37% PageSpeed score for Firefox, both on a British server. Granted, when compiling the PokerStars casino review, the platform entered a period of scheduled maintenance.
Nevertheless, the caveat is that the site structure score for Chrome was an impressive 96%. For Firefox, it got a median 75% YSlow score.
Lastly, the service has a downloadable desktop PokerStars UK app devoted to virtual Poker for easier accessibility.
While on the desktop website, you can simultaneously play spins, offer sessions, and other games in a different tab; this is not the case for the PokerStars UK app versions.
The website adapts well to mobile environments, showing no scaling or performance issues. As far as accessibility goes, British users can safely and satisfyingly use handheld devices to access the website.
However, the casino has a PokerStars UK app, available on iOS and Android devices alike.
You will find one PokerStars UK app for each of the three activities available on the platform. This can be detrimental for some users wishing to access all three services via one application.
Similar to the desktop version, the iOS PokerStars UK apps are well designed and well-functioning.
Some British users did encounter some technical issues, but these are a minority among a generally satisfied UK player base.
The PokerStars Android app is somewhat lower-rated, albeit being almost identical in performance when considering device limitations. Some load and latency issues make a return, but by no means do these affect the overall performance of the PokerStars Android app.
The proof is that the British user can hardly find a complaint regarding the app’s functionality. Albeit falling behind the iOS PokerStars app, the PokerStars Android app is one of the better choices for mobile gambling in performance and popularity.
You will find your instant PokerStars bonus codes via the ‘My Stars’ menu, both on desktop and iOS and PokerStars Android app implementations.
- Table games
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
- Live Casino
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Sic Bo
- Online lottery
The range of available activities is extensive. That is why our PokerStars casino review will break it down.
This is what the UK based casino user can do using the platform.
Brits can play over 1100 slots by going to the Casino lobby. Here you can quickly access popular titles, Jackpots, exclusive entries or Megaways slots via their designated tabs.
Using instant PokerStars bonus codes on slots is more complex than it is the standard for UK casinos.
The amount you require to spend on a game to accrue redemption and reward points will vary depending on a game’s return to player rate:
|RTP Rates||Wager Needed for 1 Redemption Point||Wager Needed for 1 Reward Point|
|87.20% - 94.18%||£3-£5||£0.5-£0.83|
|94.19% - 96.23%||£6-£8||£1-£1.33|
|96.24% - 97.21%||£9-£11||£1.5-£1.83|
|97.22% - 97.79%||£12-£14||£2-£2.33|
|97.80% - 98.17%||£15-£17||£2.5-£2.83|
|98.18% - 98.43%||£18-£20||£3-£3.33|
|98.44% - 98.63%||£21-£23||£3.50-£3.83|
The table provided in our PokerStars casino review only provides a guideline. The one present on the website is more extensive and intricate, but there is one easy way of making sense of it.
The wager differences between any two consecutive RTP rate intervals will be around £0.16-£0.17 for Reward points and £1 for Redemption points.
Funds resulted from using PokerStars bonus codes spins on jackpots have no corresponding playthrough obligations.
British users get 11 Live Blackjack games, easily accessible via the dedicated tab in the Live Casino.
Each entry has an information button on the thumbnail that will show the maximum bet allowed and the return to player percentage.
Betting limits will vary, from as low as £100 on Live Free Bet Blackjack up to £100000, being the general threshold for other entries. The only outlier is the game called Live Blackjack with £25000.
The return to player rates sit at around 95.5%, with Live Power Blackjack having a lower 98.8% rate, Live Free Bet Blackjack having 98.45%, and Live Blackjack 99.28%. The wagers necessary for point accruing are higher than for other games, going up to £11.59 for one Reward point and £70 for one Redemption point in Live All Bets Blackjack.
There are 16 Live Roulette entries, one unexplainably being placed in the Blackjack tab. Nevertheless, although several Live Roulette games are present in the Other category, the game has its specific tab.
The betting limits are somewhat similar to those encountered in Live Blackjack, as they vary from £100 to £100000. Still, British players have more options with £25000 as an upper cap, such as the exclusive PokerStars Roulette Deluxe.
The return to player rates are lower, with all sitting at 97.3%, except for Live Lightning Roulette with 97.8%.
The wagering amounts for points for PokerStars bonus codes are comparable to those of
Slots with a lower RTP value.
The Live Baccarat offer is humbler, as the casino has two Live Baccarat Lobbies and one Live Lightning Baccarat game. These are grouped together with two Sic Bo, two other Dragon Tiger titles, and Andar Bahar.
These are the specifications for each entry:
|Name||Maximum Betting Limit||RTP|
|Live Mini Baccarat||£100000||98.94%|
|Live Lightning Baccarat||£100||98.76%|
|Dragon Tiger Games||£100000||96.27%|
|Live Super Sic Bo||£100||97.22%|
|Live Sic Bo Deluxe||£100000||97.22%|
Only Live Baccarat is present within the wagering table, needing a £5 bet for each reward point and £30 for one Redemption point. Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger, and Andar Bahar have lower amounts.
PokerStars has a 24-title Table Games category, providing Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Poker games.
Here, the information tab will provide both lower and upper betting limits and the RTP for each game.
There are fewer entries whose wagers lead to Reward or Redemption points for PokerStars bonus codes:
|Game||Bet for 1 Reward Point||Bet for 1 Redemption point|
- 2By2 Gaming
- 4The Player
- Bang Bang Games
- BB Games
- Betdigital Ltd
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Bulletproof Gaming
- Cadillac Jack
- Cayetano Gaming
- Electric Elephant
- High 5 Games
- Hot Rise Games
- Hungry Bear
- Instant Win Gaming
- Jade Rabbit Studios
- Leander Games
- Lightning Box Games
- Live5 Gaming
- Magic Dreams
- MaxWin Gaming
- Merkur Gaming
- NextGen Gaming
- Peter and Sons
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Rarestone Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Reel Kingdom
- Reel Time Gaming
- Reflex Gaming
- SG Digital
- Shuffle Master
- Side City Studios
- Skywind Group
- Touchstone Gaming
- Wild Streak
- WMS Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1-2 days||2500|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 20000||1-2 days||3 mins||1 day||750|
Your transactional activity on the site will happen via the ‘Cashier’ tab located on your home page.
There you will find available deposit methods and transaction limitations. Remember that if your chosen banking option requires payment fees, it falls on you to pay it. Additionally, British customers cannot use credit cards, nor other services whose source of funds is a credit card, for deposits.
You may withdraw available cash anytime, although the website will further check your identity.
UK players must wager funds previously deposited or received from another account before cash-out.
Two novel features are the currency exchange and money transfer facilities
Not only can British players utilize multiple currencies, but they also can exchange between them. You access the currency exchange feature via the Cashier tab.
British users are highly discouraged from using the Currency Exchange feature for trading and speculation. The site will delete a PokerStars account if it found that it exploits the exchange feature.
Some fees may apply, and the casino can always revoke support for any currency and limit the number of currencies held by a British account.
Additionally, UK users can send real money funds between them via a dedicated feature by entering the transferable sum and the other account’s username.
These funds must be used on casino activities and cannot be sent for any other reason.
- Use an instant payment method when exchanging currencies, as others will use the rate provided at the time of the confirmation.
- Set your Preferred currency as eventually accumulated funds will be converted to it.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||-|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||Instant|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||Instant|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||Instant|
|GBP 10||-||GBP 10||-||3-10 working days|
|N/A||N/A||GBP 10||-||3-5 days|
The casino’s loyalty scheme is not all too dissimilar from the playthrough required by PokerStars promo codes. It is, too, point-based, and the points also accumulate following a certain amount of betting on games.
There are three main differences
- Reward points only accrue when you are using real funds on games.
- The wager amounts are also considerably lower when compared to Redemption points.
- You will exchange these points on randomized drop Chests instead of real funds.
Each British account has a progression bar that fills up with the accumulation of Reward points. Once it is done, the player can open a chest that can contain anything from cash rebates, promotional items, or StarsCoins which you may further exchange inside the Rewards Store.
There are six tiers, each with a specific value for item drops:
|Chest Tiers||Item Drop Value Intervals|
If you get one chest within 28 days, you stick to your tiers. Not doing so sends you down a level. Getting ten chests within 28 days will raise you to the next Chest tier.
All non-USD bets get converted to USD using the mid-market exchange rate when accumulating Reward points.
- No phone available
- No email available
- Live chat:
- 24/7. Uses a Chat Bot
Since contacting the platform’s staff can seem complicated, our PokerStars casino review will outline the process.
The platform provides few facets of communication for its British base.
If available, you are able to utilize the Bot based Live Chat option. An automatic response system hardly is ideal, as it will not provide a great variety of query options.
More so, it will not accept certain responses from customers.
The ‘Help’ page also provides a series of FAQs UK users can parse and maybe find solutions.
UK users should see the Help Bot as a system that brings scattered information they will find around the website in one place. It does help with cohesion.
However, there are complicated features that remain unexplained, including the convoluted PokerStars promo codes systems.
If ChatBot is unavailable or unhelpful, British customers can complete a ‘Contact Support’ form. This will give you more options, choosing a category and subcategory and then letting you redact your message.
The service is not in-house, seeming to serve more brands from the Stars group.
For disputes, you should start by describing your issue via said form, nonetheless. You should receive a response within 24 hours.
This response will be the casino’s final decision in your matter.
If you found the resolution to be unsatisfying, you can contact an ADR agency free of charge. PokerStars provides a link and an email address for IBAS.
Bear in mind that currently, email forms will not be processed by the site’s team. This might hinder a dispute’s resolution.
Just as the casino puts it, the responsible gaming measures available are of two types: features that protect you and tools you should use for support.
As far as the casino is concerned, it can aid its British player base with its age and identity verification procedures and self-exclusion set periods.
- When self-excluding, the platform will try to hinder efforts to open any British accounts. Thus, it is not liable for any losses occurring from circumventing self-exclusion.
- Self-exclusion will also unsubscribe you from messages advertising PokerStars promo codes and other offers.
You will find the latter option on the ‘Responsible Gaming’ page of either the ‘Tools’ or ‘Account’ tabs, depending on whether you are using the website, desktop, or PokerStars UK app.
British gamblers can help themselves in playing responsibly by reading advice available on the website, checking provided links, including self-assessment and screening tools, and setting limits.
The casino provides links to GAMSTOP, a free service, aiding compulsive gamblers in the UK. If self-excluding, you should consider registering with them also.
Our PokerStars casino review will tell you how to do so:
Go to the ‘Responsible Gaming’ tab. You will find it in your account section in the site’s case and under ‘Tools’ for the desktop app.
For mobile versions, it is located within the ‘Settings & Tools’ page
- On the iOS PokerStars UK app, tap on ‘More.’
- Select ‘Menu’ when using the PokerStars Android app.
Pros & Cons
- Several spins based PokerStars bonus codes with no wagering needed.
- Stable, well-implemented casino site
- The service provides downloadable Poker desktop software for ease of access.
- iOS PokerStars UK app and PokerStars Android app available for each casino activity.
- Novel point-based wagering system for PokerStars promo codes.
- Six-tiered loyalty program with random-drop chest features.
- Wide array of slots, Live Casino, and Table games.
- Unprecedented currency exchange features.
- Real money funds are transferable between accounts.
- No phone or email available. Live Chat uses an automatic response bot.
- The website will keep the positive balance from duplicate accounts.
- UK users may have a hard time finding certain relevant data around the website.
- The dispute procedure may not function due to email unavailability.
- Fewer PokerStars promo codes than would be desired.
- No native self-assessment tools present on the responsible gambling tab.
- Low site performance encountered on Google Chrome.