Updated Online Bingo Casino Review for 2024
The Online Bingo Casino review explores every facet of this website. From its Online Bingo Casino offers to how it performs.
|Roulette, Live Casino, Baccarat, Slots, Table games, Jackpots, Scratch cards, Bingo, Blackjack, Slingo, Online lottery, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack
|Live dealer games
|UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Online lottery
- Scratch cards
- Table games
- Live Casino
Online Bingo Casino Review Table of Contents
Online Bingo Casino promotions
First, our experts set their gaze upon Online Bingo Casino offers and what UK players stand to gain from them.Read more
When wagering, real funds will take priority, yet they do not make any progress towards meeting requirements. Flipping the coin to bonus funds, they can be used after real funds are depleted, and progress requirements.
It’s also permitted to play split bets, which are real and bonus funds placed together, and it is only possible when the real funds are not enough to cover a bet.
This betting platform’s wagering is set at 65. Compared to the industry standard of 35, this can be considered relatively high.
As stated above, a player’s account is formed of both real and bonus funds. Things can get a bit tricky when it comes to these and wagering Online Bingo Casino offers.
To transfer bonus funds into the real fund’s balance, UK players must complete the wagering requirements for any Online Bingo Casino promotions. Then, the number of bonus funds available for conversion will be capped at the lifetime deposits amount.
Lifetime deposits are the accrued sums of every deposit in one.
Suppose the player has accumulated bonus funds of £250, and the lifetime deposits are £100. In that case, the operator will convert only £100 from the bonus funds into real funds, and the rest of £150 will be removed permanently.
Also, the top convertibles bonus funds are at £250. Even if the lifetime deposits surpass this, they cannot pass this amount. For accounts that have not been deposited yet, it is capped at £50.
Other than that, gamblers must claim any offers within seven days of receiving a notification about them.
- Company name:
- Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ
- Alderney Gambling Control:
- UK Gambling Commission:
While researching for this review, we found that it is operated by Jumpman Gaming, a back-to-back iGaming company that started in 2009.
Since then, they have helped with customising and building over 100 online platform with only around 20 employees.
At the moment, they have 181 casinos under their white-label service.
To make good use of Online Bingo Casino offers, UK punters must first create an account, which is done very quickly. For it, the website will need the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Postal code for quickly pinpointing the player’s address
Know your customer procedure
Although it is not mandatory when first registering, UK players will still need to complete the know your customer procedure before they can wager Online Bingo Casino offers. Gamblers can also do this by going into my account section or commencing the first withdrawal.
Below are listed de necessary documents and the specific function they serve:
- Proof of ID – passport, driver’s license
- Proof of address – utility bill, bank statement
- Proof of card payment – Photo of payment cards with middle eight digits covered
- Validation of mobile payment – mobile statement
- PayPal personal information – screenshot of PayPal personal information page
- Apple Pay billing address – apple pay billing address screenshot
- PayPal – screenshot of bank accounts, photo of cards
- Apple Pay – photo of cards, a screenshot of Apple Pay linked cards
The KYC procedure verification can take up to 72 hours.
While not all casinos have dormant account policies, this iGaming platform has one always present.
After 12 months in which UK players have not made any action, such as betting, wagering, depositing, or withdrawing, their accounts will go into a dormant state.
According to their dormant account policy, UK players will be notified before any action in this regard. Should they not respond, the site will put their real fund’s balance in a state of suspension to secure them.
Thus, they will not be available in the current balance after logging in. UK players have to contact the email support team to check how much they have left in their balance and subsequently withdraw. Further identification may be required.
Also, there is no monthly fee for dormant accounts. Usually, casinos subtract a certain amount of funds every month until the real balance is empty. Thankfully, the iGaming platform has no such policy in place.
This iGaming platform has also put in place an activity suspension in case players cheat or are otherwise suspected of dabbling in suspicious or unlawful activity. Without further ado, here are some activities that may be considered suspicious:
- In case chargebacks happen – which means that if you cancel a deposit after proceeding with the payment, the operator still records it, and behaves as if the funds have been received, but players actually do not make any transactions, thus the unfairness.
- Violating these terms and conditions and funds have been played and earned by a third party.
- Where the website has reasons to believe that the security of the player’s account or any third partied accounts has been jeopardised.
- When the gambling platform has reason to believe that the player’s account has been used to manipulate the website or if the player themselves were found to be abusing the system, exploiting, or otherwise engaged in an unfair activity.
- If the account has been used to engage in unlawful activity or fraudulent actions, such as money laundering.
- When the payment processor or third-party services that monitor fraudulent actions have identified such instances.
Account details irregularities
- In case players provide incorrect registration details.
- Should players provide misleading and falsified documents used for the KYC procedure.
- Having more than one account active.
- The player’s name does not match the name on the payment method that has been used to deposit or withdraw.
- When players reside in non-permitted jurisdiction areas, such as other countries
- If the operator becomes aware of any of the actions mentioned above on any other website.
- If the account was used by another person other than the original account holder, either intentionally or unintentionally.
The casino’s accountability
In some cases, accepting the terms and conditions upon registering on this gambling platform will attract certain exceptions of liability on the part of the operator.
Following this thread, the casino does not take liability when the following actions happen, which are entirely on the player’s part:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Time lost either from a management perspective or an office time caused by negligence
- Loss of profit, direct or not
Actions that attract suspension
Still, there is another set of such occasions, for which the casino does not have any liability, and that may result in suspension of activities:
- Faulty operation of computers or slow internet because of the providers, as well as any subsequent losses or bets that were affected by the mentioned before
- Attempts from the gamblers to play the games in a manner that was not intended by the casino
- Losses that may arise because of the player’s negligence
- Losses or damages that were caused because of viruses or malicious software that may have infected the player’s computer or software
Taking a break from features regarding Online Bingo Casino promotions, our experts also tended to how this platform performs on desktop, mobile and tablet and how it caters to UK players that play while at home or commuting.
So, here are the primary devices that our experts used for this review:
|Asus ZenBook 14
|Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
|Huawei Mate XS
|Opera, Mozilla Firefox
|iPad Pro 12.9
First, let’s address the elephant in the room: how the website looks. Its central theme is that of candy, with purple and white and yellow all over the place. Usually, such a colour scheme could get tiresome, but we had no problems concerning this.
It is well-structured, with a straightforward interface and no convoluted means of navigating the site itself. Every category is easy to discern.
At the top of the screen, UK players will find the games category, promotions, trophies, and my account. At the bottom, information related sections are present.
Worth noting the terms and conditions are well-written and contain everything there is to know about the platform. However, there are a few exceptions when it comes to bonus wagering.
Performance-wise, we can say that everything is sound and has no issues.
While there are no available apps for mobile devices, UK players can still use the website to play, which is fine, and playing Online Bingo Casino promotions should feel the same.
The optimisation from a desktop interface to a smaller one for mobile phones was well done and the performance, while not as sound as the original desktop, is still good enough.
UK players need a wide selection of games to use the Online Bingo Casino offers effectively. For this part of the review, our experts made a breakdown of each game category, with how many titles are in each and what names players can expect.
When it comes to slots, UK players have a tight window of options, with only 180 titles to choose from, way below the industry standard of 500. Some examples:
- Video slots: Blue Wizard, Leprechaun’s Luck, Sahara Riches, Eternal lady
- Jackpots: Fluffy Mega Jackpot, Enchanted Prince, Shaman’s Dream, White Wizard Deluxe
There are over 10 table games titles to choose from, with Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack:
- Roulette: 20p Roulette, European Roulette
- Baccarat: Baccarat
- Blackjack: Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack
For this game category, there are six games available, with the following betting limits:
|Speed Roulette 1
In this game selection, UK players have 10 options to choose from with the ensuing betting limits:
There only two titles to select from and have the betting limits of:
|Speed Baccarat 10
|Speed Baccarat 17
Online Bingo Casino vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Online Bingo Casino Review - Payment Methods
Our experts investigate the depositing and withdrawing option so UK players can grasp this side fully and not have any unforeseen hiccups. Furthermore, to access Online Bingo Casino promotions the platform needs to have the methods gamblers usually use.
Players can add up to 3 payment cards to their account. However, the only available currency is in GBP.
- Out of the depositing methods, Pay by Mobile stands out, as it is the only one that incurs a transactional fee of £2.50, but only when depositing fixed sums of £5, £10, and £20.
- Transactional fees also apply to all withdrawals no matter the method, and it’s capped at £2.50. So, should UK players withdraw £50, they will receive £47.50.
|1-3 business days
|1-3 business days
|1-3 business days
|1-3 business days
This casino’s loyalty system is based on trophies that get completed simply by playing. For example, each trophy is an achievement that keeps track of everything the players do.
Playing 15 different slots in a week is a trophy. Even depositing for Online Bingo Casino promotions is a trophy.
Accruing trophies nets a level up, so a level up is granted every five trophies achieved. These are the following benefits from level ups:
- Levels 1-5: 5+ extra spins
- Levels 6-10: 10+ extra spins
- Levels 11-15: 15+ extra spins
- Levels 16+: 20+ extra spins
The same terms from the bonus policy apply to the spins generated value. Such as the 65-wagering requirement for Online Bingo Casino promotions and the bonus conversion acts the same way.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- No live chat available
Should the terms and conditions not suffice for explanations regarding Online Bingo Casino promotions, UK players can take up with the support department.
This casino has only one option, and that is through email, and they usually reply within two business days.
While writing for this review we came across an FAQ page that answers most questions Online Bingo Casino promotions, but at least a live chat support would have been a great thing for this iGaming platform. Also, there is no phone support.
We have talked about Online Bingo Casino offers, but the last part of our Online Bingo Casino review focuses on how this casino handles its responsible gaming for the last part. As such, below, you will find the tools that this casino employs and the lengths it goes, in general, to cater to punter’s protection.
- Deposit limits – UK players can set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. To do so, contact the email support team.
- Take a break – a small period of exclusion, from 24 hours and up to six weeks.
- Self-exclusion – this responsible gaming tool is a more amplified version of the take a break function, extending to six months – five years.
- Reality check – a tool that reminds the player of how much he has been on the site.
- Account closure – contact email to help with this.
This gambling website also lists links to several gambling associations such as Gamcare and Gamblers Anonymous, alongside parental control features through NetNanny and CyberSitter.
Lastly, UK players will also find a link to Gamstop, helping them self-exclude any UK casino.
Online Bingo Casino Review - Pros and Cons
- A good looking website with good performance across the board
- Achievement based loyalty system
- No fee for dormant accounts.
- Easy to understand terms and conditions
- Games library powered by popular providers such as Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and Netent
- Few options for slots, with only 180.
- Long KYC and withdrawal time of up to 72 hours.
- No live chat and phone support.
- Withdrawal fee of £2.50 for every method.