Choose the Best No Wagering Casino Bonuses (2023)
Rainbow Riches Casino’s offer is our top choice for the no wagering bonuses for UK in 2023 due to its fast withdrawals, which paired with bonuses without wagering, is a great addition. Moreover, the 30 free spins granted are available on a well-known slot on the market.
The bonuses in our table are tested, picked, and ranked by CasinoAlpha experts this month. Our table shows the best offers compared against each other, their competitors and our criteria for bonus value and maximum cashout.
Pay attention to what each bonus is best for, to make your choice in alignment with your preferences.
#1. Rainbow Riches Casino The Best No Wagering Casino in UK
Rainbow Riches Casino is the best casino with no wagering in UK because it meets our most essential quality criteria, including promotion variety, 1000 casino games, maximum withdrawals, and more.
- Licensed by the UKGC and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- 1000 slot games
- 24/7 customer support
- VIP program available
- Only 5 payment methods available
- Lacks important responsible gaming tools such as eCogra
Why we recommend it
We recommend Rainbow Riches Casino as the best no wagering casino for its wide variety of slots and 24/7 customer support, available via phone number, email and live chat. Its quick withdrawal processing helps you receive your results as quickly as possible, with a 24-hour cashout time. Having 1000 slots to pick from is a big plus, too!
#2. MrQ Casino: 30 Free Spins on Fishin Frenzy Megaways
Though the MrQ casino offer is similar to our best pick, we ranked it as second place due to its payment limitations, having only 4 payment options available, missing payment methods such as Apple Pay and Skrill. If this is a big issue for you, browse through similar offers with £10 minimum deposit, most of which accept at least 6 payment options.
#3. 888 Casino: 150 No Wagering Free Spins Bonus
888 Casino is also among the online casinos which offer bonuses without any wagering, and this one has a high bonus value as well! The reason why it ranked in the third place on our list is its minimum deposit, which is £20, higher than the market standard. Foxy Games Casino does a good job balancing bonus spins and a low minimum deposit, plus, you get bonus funds, too!
#4. Monopoly Casino: Deposit £10 Get 30 No Wagering Spins
To be granted 30 no wagering free spins at Monopoly Casino, all you must do is deposit and stake £10 on eligible casino games, as easy as that. 30 free spins in a reasonable amount, though many casinos in our portfolio go beyond that, offering as many as 50 free spins for the same deposit amount. For example, The Phone Casino offers 100 free spins, with no deposit and no wagering requirements.
#5. Bet365 Casino: Stake £10 Get 50 No Wagering Spins
Though Bet365 Casino offers 50 spins which have no wagering requirements, you still have to deposit and wager your deposit, which new UK customers may find confusing. This is why we’ll have the casino in the fifth place. A similar offer can be found at All British Casino, plus a deposit match-up of 100% up to £100.
#6. PokerStars Casino: Full-house of jackpots
PokerStars Casino is one of the oldest but trendiest casinos. Although not everyone knows they provide over 1000 slot games, the site also offers new players bonuses. They have different welcome packages for live dealer games or free spins with no wagering to ensure every game category is included.
You get 100 Free Spins and bonus funds to continue playing. The maximum cashout for the bonus is also considerable, but if you win more than that, you can transform your winnings into betting funds and play with them. You might wait longer for your winnings to reach your bank account but, you know that PokerStars is one of the best payout casinos.
#7. QuinnBet’s fast way to give your winnings
QuinnBet Casino occupies the lucky number seven on our list although being a new casino released in 2020. Their low deposit bonus offers 50 No Wagering Spins on Reel Diamonds slot game, and the best part is that you don’t have any withdrawing restrictions, which is a rare occurrence among spins with no wagering requirements promotions.
QuinnBet is part of the fast cashout casinos because their operational and processing times, even for no limits are extremely good. Our team found that this casino has the best withdrawal time if you’re using Skrill. Skrill casinos tend to become the norm on the UK market, and it it a good thing because they are secure and instant.
How We Test No Wagering Casino Bonuses
- Bonus Value: We test all no wagering bonuses by creating real casino accounts and making a deposit to obtain the maximum bonus value. Our experts also calculate the true bonus value and how convenient it is, depending on wagering and other bonus features.
- Min. Deposit: To access many no wagering bonuses, we also transfer the minimum deposit mentioned in the promotional terms, using multiple payment services. We test how quickly the deposit appears in the casino account and if it activates the right amount of bonus funds.
- Max. Cashout: After obtaining winnings and completing the bonus playthrough, we proceed to cashout. We go through all the necessary steps, and test how much we can actually withdraw, how quickly the transaction is processed, and which payment methods we can use for payouts.
How to Claim & Get a No Wager Bonus
To claim a top no wagering casino bonus, you need to consider other terms, such as time limits for claiming, whether you’re claiming a no deposit bonus no wagering option, or a promotion that requires payment.
First, you need to make sure you claim your bonus within the time period specified in the bonus terms and that you have plenty of time to complete the registration process, KYC, payment requirements, and other pre-claim conditions. Let’s take it step by step:
- Click the Details button in our bonus description to check the time limit for claiming
- Press the Play button to reach the UK casino bonus page safely
- Sign in from there
- Complete your account verification even if you’re claiming a no deposit bonus no wagering option
- Open the eligible game to play, if the bonus is a no deposit no wagering bonus option
- If you’re claiming a no wagering deposit bonus, you need to go to the cashier and select the option to make a payment and claim the bonus
- If you don’t see the deposit bonus no wagering offer, go to the casino promotions section, select the no wagering deposit bonus, and pay the required sum
- Get the bonus by entering the bonus code, if required, before you make a deposit
- Use the bonus on the eligible game, should there be any
Read the Terms and Conditions
When looking for a no wagering no deposit bonus to redeem, read its terms and conditions to verify if it’s actually valuable. The most important terms to keep in mind are the maximum cash-out, eligible games, payout time, and options requiring payment, minimum deposit.
The minimum deposit and maximum cash-out values are essential because they show how much you actually stand to receive from winning the bonus. If the no wagering deposit bonus requires a large payment and the maximum cash-out is low, it means you wouldn’t get much return on your investment, even if you do achieve high wins.
Check the eligible games to determine their payout rates or see if they suit your preferences. It doesn’t matter that you play a no deposit no wagering bonus if you can’t play what you want.
The payout time of a no wagering no deposit bonus is an essential aspect you should consider before redeeming an online casino promotion at no wagering casino sites because, if it takes too long, you risk having no funds for a long period of time or overspending your budget until you get the winnings.
The best payout time at casinos that offer no wagering required promotions ranges from a couple of hours to one day. However, other casino UK sites may take more than 3 days to approve your request.
For faster withdrawals, we recommend you Neteller casinos and for faster depositing, Paysafecard is one of the best solutions.
What Are No-Wagering Bonuses?
Our lead authors have put their heads together to bring you the most comprehensive definition of what bonuses without wagering requirements are. Thus, in the words of our head editor, Adina Minculescu, no-wagering bonuses are basically bonuses that do not have a playthrough requirement. Meaning that you can claim real money without wagering your sum.
Say you redeem a bonus with a wagering requirement of 35 times the deposit amount, and you have deposited the average amount of £10. That means you have to play this 35x wagering welcome bonus funds until you reach a sum of £350, after which you may withdraw any of the winnings left. This is a happier scenario, though, as to unlock the funds for some bonuses you need to wager 99x or 200x, so make sure you fully understand what no wagering bonuses are and what type of games count to meet the wagering requirement, before redeeming any offers.
Types of No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Based on our +100 hours of research last month, the current types of casino bonuses for UK players with no wagering offer free spins or bonus funds, with or without deposit and are dedicated to specific game categories.
From over 30 new promotions tested and 20 existing offers updated this month, we found that the most popular types of no rollover bonuses are:
- No wagering spins
- Money without wagering requirements as welcome offers
- No deposit no wagering bonus
No Wagering Requirement Bonus Free Spins
No wagering spins bonuses provide extra spins for a specific slot or game category, with no anterior payment.
Unlike other promotions in our free spins no deposit selection, where the rollover is usually attributed to free spin winnings, you can cash out your results from playing free spins with no deposit and no wagering as soon as you get them due to the fact that these free spins have no wagering requirements.
However, these slots sign up offers provide a restrictive amount of rounds, 10-100 free spins. These bonus spins expire quite fast, so make sure you use all of them in due time.
No Wagering Welcome Offer
The 100% deposit bonus type with low rollover requirements or no without any wagering requirements at all usually provides spins & bonus funds for a first deposit or your initial few payments – it’s essentially a no wagering deposit bonus on your first-ever payments.
An average of 25% of our list of the best cashback bonuses is provided by casino sites with no wagering, and most of the promotions apply to Slots.
While a rare few no wagering deposit welcome bonuses apply to Live Casino games, the real money balance you can convert from these bonuses is capped at a specific amount, so you cannot withdraw unlimited wins.
No Wagering No Deposit Bonuses
No wagering no deposit bonus offers, ideally have max cash out on the higher side (£50-£100) and apply to different game categories.
No deposit bonuses in UK are online casino offers provided by casinos as a registration benefit, but you can access some of them as reload bonuses.
They usually apply to Slots, but often provide money on table games and, more rarely, on live casino titles.
Switch it up with online bonus alternatives!
If you’re looking for higher bonus funds value with medium wagering, try out a 200% casino bonus from our updated list. You will have longer sessions from the higher bonus amount and 30-day availability.
No Wager Deposit Bonus
A no wager deposit bonus is a casino promotion that allows you free spins with no wager after you deposited a sum of money. You can also get bonus funds from match deposit offers. This kind of offer gives you extra funds to play with at no risk. As soon as you make a real money deposit, the casino will give you a matching bonus to use however you like, whether it’s playing more games or withdrawing right away.
No Wager Bonus Codes
No wager bonus codes unlock casino bonuses that come with no wagering requirements. These special codes eliminate the playthrough restrictions that typically come with bonus funds, allowing you to instantly withdraw any winnings you accumulate from the bonus. By entering a no wager code when you sign up or make a deposit, you activate a bonus that lets you keep what you win without needing to gamble the bonus amount first.
Be sure to look out for no wager codes to get bonuses you can withdraw right away without limitations.
Compare Wagering Bonuses: No Wagering vs Low vs High Wagering
No wagering bonuses will offer players the possibility to get real money without wagering requirements, which means that they may cash out anytime they want. So, if you’ve claimed a no-wagering bonus and have a total of £50 from a free spins bonus, then you may choose to withdraw that specific sum, without further limitations. PlayOJO Casino is known for not having wagering requirements, ever!
Low wagering bonuses are similar, though you still have to play in order to withdraw, granted, a lower amount. If you’ve claimed a free spins bonus with a deposit of £20, and the wagering requirement is 20x, you must reach a total of £400 before withdrawing any of the funds left. You still have to play more, though completing a 20x wagering requirements is possible. Spinz Casino’s latest offer has a 35x wagering, which is balanced.
Higher-wagering requirements are more complicated since they are situated between 45 and even 99 or 200 times the deposit or bonus amount. If a bonus has a 99x wagering and you’ve made a deposit of £10, then you may only cashout after reaching a sum of £990. And, keep in mind, these high wagering bonuses usually come with an even higher deposit amount, so the final sum may even be doubled. JackpotCity Casino has such an offer, with a 70x wagering requirement.
Have a look at the table below, curated by our team, in which we’ve added the key characteristics of each wagering bonus type.
Ways to Find More No Wager Bonuses
- Review New Casino Sites – The newest online casinos entering the market often offer generous no wager bonuses to attract new players. Keep an eye out for brand new sites.
- Search Casino Forums – Forum members or Redditors often share info about exclusive no wager deals only advertised to members.
- Check Loyalty Programs – Some casino loyalty programs provide no wager cash bonuses and free spins as you progress up VIP levels. Joining can pay off.
- Follow Casino Social Media – Casinos will promote their latest no wager bonuses on their platforms through posts and ads.
- Opt-in to Casino Emails/SMS – Consent to receiving a casino’s email newsletters and SMS updates. Special no wager bonuses are often sent directly to subscribers.
Full List of Free Spins No Wagering Offers
To help you better peruse our gallery of free spins no wagering bonuses, we’ve compiled all of them into one page, thanks to Adela Mariuta, one of our lead gaming experts.
- Monopoly Casino – DEPOSIT AND PLAY £10 GET 30 NO WAGERING SPINS
- Buzz Bingo Casino- DEPOSIT AND SPEND £10 GET 200 BONUS SPINS ON FISHIN’ FRENZY THE BIG CATCH JACKPOT KING
- Rainbow Riches Casino- 30 NO WAGERING FREE SPINS ON RAINBOW RICHES
- BetUK Casino- UP TO £50 + 5 NO WAGERING SPINS ON BIG BASS SPLASH
- MrQ Casino- 30 FREE SPINS NO WAGERING ON FISHIN FRENZY MEGAWAYS
- Pink Casino- 100% UP TO £150 + 50 FREE SPINS ON BIG BASS SPLASH
- PokerStars Casino- 100 NO WAGER FREE SPINS + 100% UP TO £200
- 888 Casino- 150 NO WAGERING SPINS
- All British Casino- 5 EXTRA SPINS + 100% UP TO £100 + 10% CASHBACK
- Bet365- STAKE £10 GET 50 NO WAGERING SPINS
- VideoSlots Casino- 100% UP TO £200 + 11 NO-WAGER SPINS ON STARBURST
- MobileWins Casino- 150% UP TO £100 + 20 NO WAGERING FREE SPINS
- QuinnBet Casino- DEPOSIT £10 GET 50 FREE SPINS ON REEL DIAMONDS
- Foxy Games Casino- SPEND £5 GET £10 SLOTS BONUS + 100 NO WAGERING SPINS
- Millionpot Casino- NO WAGER 25 FREE SPINS ON FLUFFY FAVOURITES
- PowerSlots Casino- 100% UP TO £100 + 15 NO WAGERING SPINS
- Dream Palace Casino- 100% UP TO £100 + 15 NO WAGERING SPINS
- JeffBet Casino- 20 FREE SPINS WITH NO WAGERING ON RAINBOW RICHES
- Hot Streak Casino- DEPOSIT AND GET 100 FREE SPINS WITH NO WAGERING ON BIG BASS BONANZA
- Kwiff- UP TO 200 NO WAGER FREE SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
- Fruity King Casino- 200% UP TO £50 + 10 NO WAGERING FREE SPINS
- GreenPlay Casino- 25 NO WAGERING SPINS ON BIG BASS BONANZA
- Winner’s Magic- DEPOSIT £10 GET 25 NO WAGERING SPINS
- PlayOJO- 80 FREE SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
- MrQ Casino- 20 FREE SPINS NO WAGERING ON CHILLI HEAT
- Luckythrillz Casino- 25 NO WAGERING SPINS ON FLUFFY FAVOURITES
- Gala Spins Casino- £20 BONUS + 30 NO WAGERING SPINS ON STARBURST
- Slotty Slots Casino- UP TO £200 CASHBACK WITH NO WAGERING
- Quality Bingo- 105 BINGO TICKETS + 10 FREE SPINS WITH NO WAGERING
- Betfred Casino- BET £10, GET £10 BINGO BONUS + 100 NO WAGERING SPINS
Games to Combine with No Wagering Casino Bonuses
The games we most recommend to play with no wager offers are Slots, Bingo, and Live Casino games because these categories provide a diversity of betting limits to suit any promotion.
Let’s explore top game options and where to play them:
We weigh the top slots by their providers, minimum and maximum betting limits. For example, we have reviewed and approved plenty of slots from famous developers such as NetEnt and Playtech.
The slot sites we tested and selected also provide no or low wagering casino bonuses for UK that apply to the most popular online Slots. The best sites in our list include:
- KnightSlots Casino
- Jackie Jackpot Casino
- Pub Casino
- Foxy Casino
- Matchup Casino
- Gala Spins Casino
After testing +130 games with these offers, our experts created a list of slots with balanced betting limits and premium providers. You can play them whether you’re new at the game or part of the more experienced slot players because their betting limits allow for any type of budget:
Top Bingo Games
Bingo games can usually be played at casinos with no wagering casino bonuses, especially the best casinos sites for 2023. Our top recommendation this month from the latest bingo sites we reviewed is Buzz Bingo Casino because it offers plenty of bingo titles and bingo events.
Top Live Casino Games
If you want to play top Live games, you should consult a tested and secure ranking of the latest live dealer casino sites where you can choose titles with dedicated promotions that you can play on a safe site for real funds.
Your top live game options this month, based on our analysis and reviews over the past two weeks, are provided by:
If a Slot is Labeled ‘No Wagering,’ Does That Mean I am Unable to Wager on It?
No, a slot being labeled as ‘No Wagering’ does not mean you are unable to wager or bet on that slot game. It actually signifies the opposite – that any bonus funds used to play that particular slot will not have wagering requirements attached.
Wagering requirements, also known as playthrough requirements, are the terms attached to casino bonuses that require you to bet the bonus amount a certain number of times before you can withdraw any winnings generated from the bonus. For example, a 20x wagering requirement means you need to bet the bonus funds 20 times over before cashing out.
How to Withdraw Casino Bonuses Without Wagering
To successfully cash out your winnings from bonuses and sites with no wagering requirements, you need to first ensure you’re requesting to withdraw a sum that is smaller than the maximum cashout imposed by the casino or the max cashout of the promotion.
Then, follow these steps:
- Pick a secure cashout method with low or no added fees
- Make sure the sum you withdraw is also below the cashout limits of the payment method
- Go to the casino payments section
- Select the option to withdraw and enter the sum you want
- Click Finish to send in your withdrawal request
Payment Methods for Fast Withdrawal
The top methods our experts recommend for their fast withdrawal processing times are PayPal, Boku, and Pay-by-phone. We strongly suggest using these payment services at same day withdrawal online casinos because these sites also process your cashout requests within a few hours.
Why Should You Use No Wagering Online Casino Bonuses?
Using bonuses with no wagering requirement means that you have the advantage of withdrawing your winnings when you get them instead of losing them while trying to complete the rollover.
But you should only use types of bonuses if they are provided by a secure list of casinos in UK and if the offers have been tested by industry professionals, to avoid scams and to get a product that suits your needs.
At CasinoAlpha, we test +130 promotions monthly and only select the best few. We check their terms, payments, games, and bonus value, and analyze the online gambling sites themselves. Use our filters to find the bonus category that matches your preferences.
Good for Inexperienced Players
If you don’t have much experience with online casinos in UK, we strongly suggest playing with these types of bonuses because you can protect your bonus budget longer and learn the games without pressure.
You Can Withdraw Anytime You Want
With these bonuses, you can make a withdrawal as soon as you get a win. For example, should you claim a bonus with a wagering of 60 times the bonus amount, that means you must wager a total of £600 in order to withdraw. On the flip side, say you redeem bonuses from no wagering slot sites, you may cashout anytime.
Something to note is that you must make sure the amount you are withdrawing respects the transaction limits of the withdrawal methods you use and the casinos.
You Keep What You Win
When you play promotions without a wagering requirement, you get to keep everything you win. That means that, even if your winnings are more than the cashout limit, you can still withdraw them in smaller sums through multiple payouts.
The only time this doesn’t apply is if the casino or payment operator imposes a fee on your winnings.
Best Alternatives for No Wagering Casino Bonuses
No wagering bonuses offer the holy grail for casino players – get free bonus funds and withdraw them instantly without any playthrough requirements. But with such offers extremely rare, what are the next best options?
Enter low wagering casinos bonuses. While not as coveted as the no-strings bonuses, low wager deals only ask you to bet your bonus 1-25 times before cashing out. Compared to standard playthroughs of 30x, 50x or more, these provide a much lower barrier to clear the wagering.
You get to play and win real money with far less risk of losing all your bonus funds before completing the rollover. These bonuses are more frequent than no-wagering ones, but you still must read the terms and understand the rules attached to all promotions.
No Wagering Casino Bonuses – CasinoAlpha’s Verdict
We recommend opting for a casino bonus no wagering option especially if you are inexperienced, because it allows you to try out strategies in your own time with bonus cash. You’re able to withdraw your winnings as soon as you get them, which means your budget is still protected. The one drawback we should mention is that these bonuses tend to apply to one particular game, so you rarely have the option to play your favourite title.
About Our Experts
Here at CasinoAlpha we strive for exact data and legit information, and this is why we rely on our trusty authors. They are well-versed in all things gambling, being avid gamers themselves. They perform thorough searches of all sites we review, and bring forth only those which are worthy and 100% safe for our UK players.
We test and play with all bonuses we display on our page, from depositing, withdrawing and using bonuses to their full potential.
Pros & Cons of No Wagering Casino Bonuses
- No added pressure of fulfilling a wagering requirement
- Usually provide bonus cash and free spin options
- You can play them at the best no wagering casino sites
- PayPal, Boku and Pay-by-phone payment options available
- You also have no deposit no wagering bonus options
- Max cashout is sometimes restrictive
- They are usually designed to promote one eligible game
- They are quite rare