How to Withdraw Winnings With Skrill
If you are an avid fan of the best online casinos, Skrill is one payment option you will most likely find across a wide range of online casino sites. Although some UK sites refuse Skrill cash out for no deposit bonus offers, they still accept it for regular play.
Founded in 2001, Skrill has grown to become one of the leading digital wallet solutions in today’s clime, with over 30 million account holders. With such great numbers, it is clear to see how popular this platform proves to be.
This article aims to put you through the steps to create an account with Skrill, down to processing a withdrawal into your Skrill account from your favourite casinos.
- How to Withdraw Funds with Skrill from Your Online Casino Account
- How to Withdraw Money from Your Skrill Wallet
- Skrill Overview
- The Simple Process of Opening a Skrill Account
- Skrill Processing Time
- Taxes & Conversion Fees
- Optimal Solution for UK Gamblers
How to Withdraw Funds with Skrill from Your Online Casino Account
You can withdraw any funds using Skrill, whether from redeeming your casino bonus or your direct winnings from playing casino games.
- Navigate to the casino you are registered with and log into your account;
- Navigate to the cashier page or banking section of the website and click on withdraw;
- Ensure the casino website accepts Skrill;
- Select Skrill as your preferred payment method;
- You will be required to specify the actual amount you would like to withdraw from your casino account;
- Enter the amount and click on the withdraw button;
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to login to your Skrill account;
- Confirm the transaction, and now you wait for it to drop in your wallet.
There is no fixed timeframe for the processing time via Skrill across all casinos. However, one thing that has been established so far is that deposits and withdrawals via Skrill are among the fastest payment options in gambling.
How to Withdraw Money from Your Skrill Wallet
As we have already explained above, Skrill is not a banking account. It is just a wallet where you can store money to be used to process numerous online transactions. So, at some point, you might want to transfer or withdraw the money from Skrill. Follow the steps below to make that happen:
- Login to your Skrill account on your browser;
- Navigate to the withdraw section of the website;
- Select your preferred payment method;
- You will be required to enter the details of the payment method you are opting to cashout with;
- Confirm the transaction to finalize the transaction.
One of the upsides of using Skrill to withdraw funds from your bet endeavours is that it accepts a wide selection of payment methods. At the time of writing this review, the available payment methods extend from the regular bank account, debit/credit card or even crypto address. This quality is one of the selling points that edges it out from most of its competition.
It is imperative to note that before you can use your bank account to withdraw from Skrill, you must verify it. This action reduces the possibility of fraud. To do so, you must submit some documentation, including your utility bill, valid ID and a selfie with your ID held next to your face.
Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill is simply a digital e-wallet solution that serves as a bridge for users to process deposits or withdrawals.
This works because customers can choose to fund their wallet via their preferred banking method or withdraw funds into their wallet to be cashed out via their preferred banking method.
So, while Skrill is not particularly a banking account, it helps users expand their reach of doing transactions in areas where their traditional banking methods may be unacceptable. With Skrill being accepted in over 100 countries globally, it is clear why it has been heavily patronised by users worldwide, with Neteller standing in as a tough competitor.
The Simple Process of Opening a Skrill Account
Obviously, you must create an account before you can explore the perks of using Skrill to make a deposit or withdraw money at your favourite casinos. Here are steps detailing how to go about that:
- Navigate to the official Skrill website and click on the register icon;
- On the next page, you have to add your personal details like name, email address, country, currency and password;
- Once you fill in your information, the platform will send you a link;
- Click on it to verify your account;
- Now, go back to the website and enter your login details to access your e-wallet;
- You will be required to select the main reason you will be using Skrill;
- Do that and click on the Get Started button to proceed;
- You will be redirected to a form where you will be required to fill in more of your personal information, including home address, phone number, city, postal code and date of birth;
- After that, you must verify your number;
- Create a PIN to further secure your account;
- Add funds to your wallet so you can start using it for Skrill deposits;
- Now, your wallet is active and can be used as your preferred payment method on online casinos that accept it.
Skrill Processing Time
Generally, the processing time for Skrill withdrawals into your bank account is up to 2 days. Although the process is noted to be quick and easy, it poses a challenge to some players who are impatient about getting their money as soon as possible.
If you can’t wait that long, you can sell the Skrill funds to an exchanger and have them send the value directly to your bank account. This hastens the process. We advise you only patronise trusted exchangers to avoid being defrauded.
Taxes & Conversion Fees
Some UK casino sites may have a cash-out tax, but it usually depends on the sum and payment method. These taxes are usually around 2%, but the Skirll platform has some fees.
Generally, if you are withdrawing funds from your Skrill wallet via another payment method, you will be expected to be charged per transaction. The charges vary depending on the payment method you opt for. Withdrawals via bank account could take from 3.5%; however, via card could take as high as 7.5%. Based on research, cashouts via crypto tend to be the cheapest as they are pegged within the 1.5% range.
The ridiculous rates charged on withdrawals, especially with cards, is one disadvantage that has users criticised.
Optimal Solution for UK Gamblers
In summary, Skrill provides a convenient e-wallet solution for depositing and withdrawing funds from online casinos.
By linking your Skrill account, you can quickly move money between your casino balance and your preferred banking method. While Skrill withdrawals may take 1-2 days to reach your bank, it is still one of the fastest casino cashout options. Overall, Skrill is a trusted brand used by millions worldwide for easy casino payments and withdrawals in a secure digital environment.
Despite minor drawbacks like transfer times and some additional fees, our specialists recommend Skrill as a viable option for withdrawing your bonus winnings.