Latest The Online Casino Review for 2023
For TheOnlineCasino review UK, we have tested the services, facilities, and gaming possibilities. Our purpose is to offer all British players an extensive informational package about verification procedures, TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK, payout time, and much more!
|Payout time||3 days|
|Game types||Roulette, Live Casino, Baccarat, Slots, Table games, Video Poker, Jackpots, Scratch cards, Keno, Blackjack, Sports betting, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, Poker|
|Live dealer games||40|
|Licenses||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Roulette
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
- Table games
- Live Casino
The Online Casino Review Table of Contents
TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK
This betting operator awaits freshly registered players with a welcome package dependent on their first deposit.Read more
The ‘Promotions’ page reveals real-time TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK available to players. Therefore, you may land on extra rounds, weekend promotions, daily bonuses, cashback deals, and the list is constantly changing.
Unless stated otherwise in the promotional terms, you have to supply your balance with at least £10 to obtain the extra spins and the match up deposit bonus comprised in the first deposit offer.
In TheOnlineCasino review UK, we do our utmost to ensure that every British punter employs promotional types to their fullest extent.
Should suspicious activity arise concretised as a promotional or bonus breach, gamblers should accept having their deal terminated, associated sums forfeited, losing the eligibility for future TheOnlineCasino promotions, and having their membership ended.
Considering that your balance is divided into two equal parts – the bonus funds and the cash funds, placing a bet higher than your cashable balance means the wager will be combined with the real money and the rest of the promotional funds.
If you have more than £0 in your cashable balance at a later stage, wagering will be fulfilled with the money funds.
Different games offer a variable contribution to the playthrough requirements. Only 5% of stakes placed on Video Poker shall count towards the wagering. Also, 10% of stakes on Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Table Games and Jackpots contribute to the rollover conditions.
You cannot have multiple active offers simultaneously, as the other deals are considered ‘pending bonuses’, whose wagering does not begin until the first active offer is met in full.
Suppose your bonus balance goes below £0.50. In that case, the next pending bonus will parallelly be active with the current bonus.
Still, no pending offer can be played through until the bonus balance becomes active. The first chronologically attributed bonus is the one taken into consideration for wagering. Furthermore, you can activate a pending offer by annulling the active one and the last pending bonuses.
In case you obtained a no-deposit bonus, you must meet the general wagering of 50 times the promo amount before being able to cash out any balance. Unless stated otherwise, you have 30 days to meet the wagering conditions. Upon expiration, the bonus balance is revoked.
For bonuses on deposit, the most you can receive in real cash is three times the bonus value or £20 for some extra spins. Any excessive bonus amount will not be transformed into real money and shall be confiscated.
Extra spins usually have a wagering timeframe of seven days. Afterwards, bonus rounds are to be removed and cannot be converted into real cash.
You are allowed to obtain the registration bonus at every casino operated by the same parent company. Yet, you cannot acquire more than 5 welcome offers and more than 5 no-deposit offers altogether.
Irregular play is reprimanded at the operator’s discretion, leading to frozen accounts, rescinded funds, and withheld derived funds.
We have included some examples in TheOnlineCasino review UK, as follows:
- Resorting to equal, zero or low margin stakes or hedge betting.
- Placing single or numerous bets of a value of 50% more than the bonus amount on any single game, singular round, or individual wager.
- Creating a balance and suddenly significantly modifying play patterns, such as the bet size, game type, or wager structure to fulfil the rollover conditions.
- Playing with large bets sums to obtain outstanding sums and then dropping the bet size equal to or greater than 65% of the previous wager size.
- In Roulette, you are not permitted to cover more than 24 of the accessible numbers. You cannot wager on red and black, stake on odds and events, place wagers on 1-18 or 19-26. Finally, you cannot bet on the three columns available on the table layout or place wagers on all three dozens.
- Using more than 25% of the initial deposit as one single wager.
- Wager on games with bonus feature mode with cash to build up value, terminate the bonus and instantly withdraw the built-up amount with a secondary cash-in.
- Betting a significant portion of real cash value on low odds bets while placing game wagers or on high odds bets using the bonus amount.
Suppose a British customer is discovered in partaking in any illegal action, on top of the mentioned user risks. In that case, they may lose the right to create an account and join the gambling services on other sister brands within the network.
100% UP TO £100 + 20 FREE SPINSMore details1st deposit100% Up To £100?Deposit spins20 Spins on Deposit?
Should you claim this bonus?
The Online Casino Welcome Bonus of 100% up to £100 is a good pick for gamblers who aleady know their way around the online casino, but if you are a new player, you can select another bonus. The wagering requirements make it harder for new players to have an enjoyable experience. Moreover, the most you can acquire from the first deposit bonus is three times the bonus value. You must deposit at least £10 and wagering the intial bonuns to get the 20 free spins on Book of Dead.New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 days / Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount or from free spins: £/$/€20. Excluded Skrill deposits #ad begambleaware.org - T&C Apply, 18+
Only by email
Get 100 Free Spins No Deposit
- Company name:
- ProgressPlay Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Soho Office, 3A, Punchbowl Centre, Elia Zammit Street, St. Julians, STJ3154, Malta
- UK Gambling Commission:
- Malta Gaming Authority:
TheOnlineCasino review UK contains the data we gathered about the parent company of this casino, ProgressPlay Ltd.
Founded in 2012, the company has provided robust security and privacy solutions. It has been licensing gaming platforms for almost ten years.
The Malta-based authority has maintained an active status amongst UK users due to its iGaming expertise, 50+ employees, association with renowned software providers, and a portfolio of hundreds of games.
The first step of testing the online platform for TheOnlineCasino review UK was to begin our membership. This process was completed in no more than three minutes. It is as easy and safe as expected on this UKGC licensed brand, so make sure to offer:
- 1st step – email address, strong password, mobile number.
- 2nd step – full name, country, personal address, occupation, date of birth.
- This casino will use your email address to submit the activation code, so be sure you send a valid one for this compulsory step. Otherwise, after seven days, your newly created, unverified account shall be restricted.
- Using the services as an underage gambler is considered a criminal offence. Therefore, you will lose your membership, bonuses, derived funds, yet deposited amounts ought to be returned to you.
The last step you must complete is to agree with the terms and conditions, confirm you are over 18 years old, and, should you decide so, check the relevant box for receiving periodical TheOnlineCasino offers UK.
An account is deemed inactive if you have not logged in for 12 consecutive months. It shall be levied with £5 monthly if the company cannot contact you 30 days before this change. After 30 months of inactivity, it shall be considered dormant. The remaining balance will be sent to you, if any.
The dormant profile becomes frozen for both parties involved, the customer and the business operator. Yet, your funds can be accessed by the company upon no activity record.
By contacting customer support, you may reopen the account and request to have the balance returned. Yet, TheOnlineCasino is under no legal obligation to send back funds.
TheOnlineCasino KYC procedure
Upon completing the registration process, the next step included in TheOnlineCasino review UK is passing the Verification Checks that grant you full platform rights, including the most valuable part of gambling, withdrawals.
Therefore, you are expected to submit the listed documents:
- Email – Verify your email address via an activation link to deliver proof of email ownership.
- Proof of Identification – A valid photo-based identifying document is necessary to form a complete view of your age, name and other personal details, along with confirming the first deposit. Opt for an authentic passport, national ID card or driver’s license.
- Proof of address – This may come in the form of a recently issued utility bill or debit card statement, including the name and address listed in ‘My account’.
- Additional verification – In the regular process of confirming and reconfirming customers’ details and their truthfulness, third parties may be used to collect data and check particular identity details.
- AML – Following EU anti-money laundering guidelines, it is a possibility you will be asked to attest that the payment methods and the source of income are valid and belong to you.
Failing to comply with the operational KYC procedures results in terminated accounts. No further gambling is permitted until the identity checks are satisfactorily completed.
So that your withdrawal request is not delayed or page roaming is not restricted, we kindly suggest completing the ‘Know your customer’ procedure from the moment you begin the membership. Efficiently providing details means that the KYC procedure can be solved in 3 days.
TheOnlineCasino user experience
We have tested the website regarding informational transparency, features accessibility, user-friendliness, and full loading speed.
For TheOnlineCasino review UK, we have verified via numerous devices if the platform has been optimised for laptops, tablets, or portable devices. The process was done with different internet connections and browsers.
|Acer Swift 1||4G||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy A10||WIFI & 3G||Mozilla Firefox|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6||4G||Google Chrome|
Our research discovered that the platform has well-organised features, as crucial information such as Terms and Conditions, Play Responsibly, Betting rules, Payment Providers are all included in one place, the casino’s footer.
Regarding the design, the dark theme pleasantly contrasts with the bright features and makes indispensable elements stand out.
You can effortlessly navigate the website, as games are neatly organised, and providers are displayed in the ‘Games’ section. Furthermore, we didn’t notice any loading issues that might bother your play session.
Roaming through the pages logged in or logged out makes no significant difference, as essential elements and TheOnlineCasino offers are displayed for all British gamblers.
When it comes to gambling on the go, you shall find that similar promotions, identical features, and precise information are available for mobile users.
Whether you are an iOS or Android customer, we have found no available apps for this casino. However, you can still access the gambling platform from your mobile by using your browser. With the mobile version, you should encounter the same functions as the desktop option.
For specific searches regarding game titles or preferred software providers, there is a navigation bar available.
If you are interested in Table Games, Jackpots, or Live Dealer games, we have added relevant examples to our TheOnlineCasino review UK.
There are 1000+ titles popular amongst UK wagerers from over 50 well-known game providers, such as Barcrest, Big Time Gaming, and NetEnt.
The Slots part of our analysis includes over 940 choices, allowing you to choose the desired option from:
- Jackpots – Wacky Waves, Golden Goal, Stampede.
- Slots – Temple of Medusa, Asgard Warriors, Reggae Rhythm.
Table Games is one of the most widely played categories. On the website, it includes almost 25 Roulette, Baccarat, and Blackjack forms.
Should you want to go for a spin, you have over 10 selections of Roulette, from European, World Cup and Roulette Master.
If Blackjack interests you, you may opt for any of the 10 options available: Atlantic City, Monte Carlo Single Hand, Vegas Strip.
There are only 3 titles of Baccarat in this category, giving you access to Dragon Bonus, Dragon Tiger and Classic Baccarat.
Provided by Evolution, Live Roulette represents 15 options, including American, French, and Auto-Roulette.
20+ Blackjack names, Blackjack VIP, Party and Diamond VIP, lie in store for Live Blackjack enthusiasts.
Should you enrol into Baccarat to test your gaming skills, over 5 titles are waiting: Squeeze, Speed and Baccarat B.
A visible difference between the number of Slots and Live Casino is present. Compared to other UK casinos, there are almost 1000 Slots and below 40 Live Dealer options.
The Online Casino vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to GBP 200
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
||£10||£2.5||£1000000||3 days||3 mins||3 days||940||100% up to £ 100|
||£3||£30||1 000 000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||30||200% up to £ 100|
||£10||£10||£1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100||100% up to £ 200|
||£10||£10||£30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000||200% up to £ 550|
||£5||£10||£1000000||1 day||3 mins||1 day||30||200% up to £ 200|
||£10||£10||£7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900||200% up to £ 40|
||£10||£10||£1000000||1 day||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to £ 150|
||£10||£20||£1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600||200% up to £ 50|
The Online Casino Review - Payment Methods
All financial activity is regulated and verified, so we added to TheOnlineCasino review UK details about deposit and withdrawal limits, the waiting time for payouts, afferent transactional fees and more.
To access TheOnlineCasino bonuses, you must add at least £10 to your balance. This can be done by going to the ‘Cashier’ section and checking the deposit button, where you shall see Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and other commonly encountered banking methods.
Here you will also uncover the afferent limits for a particular chosen method, as the payment option can impose deposit limits at its sole discretion. For instance, depositing with Paysafecard means going over the £10 limit but not exceeding £700 per deposit.
Credit cards are not considered for any transactions for UK users.
Moreover, depositing may imply some subsequent fees depending on the payment providers, but they can be verified when making the cash-in. For example, PaybyPhone deposits have a 15% processing fee.
In order to request a payout, press the ‘Cashier’ icon, as well as the ‘Withdrawal’ option afterwards. To retract funds, choose any method you used for deposits, except for Pay by Phone and Paysafecard. You may also cash out sums with Bank Transfer.
The pending time is estimated at three business days, yet it might take less on some occasions.
Still, when outstanding deposits are in order, the company reserves the right to delay or stop the payout until the deposits are confirmed.
You cannot initiate a withdrawal without making at least one successful cash-in.
Withdrawals come with a transactional fee of £2.50.
There is no general upper limit for monthly withdrawals. Thus, you can cash out the desired amount.
When a player obtains the Jackpot, they may withdraw the total sum at once. Yet, the waiting time for having their balance supplied may be higher than the general timetable.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal time|
|£20||£5000||£2.5||no limits||3 working days|
|£10||£5000||£2.5||no limits||3-7 working days|
|£20||£5000||£2.5||no limits||4 working days|
|£10||no limits||£5||no limits||3-7 working days|
|£20||£700||£2.5||no limits||3 working days|
|£10||£5000||£2.5||no limits||3-7 working days|
|N/A||N/A||£50||no limits||4-10 working days|
TheOnlineCasino review UK reveals to dedicated players the loyalty deals that await them. The first step is to head to ‘My Account’ and learn all the requirements about the Level-Up program, afferent missions and play rules.
To see what you have to do in order to accumulate loyalty points, verify the ‘missions’ category within the loyalty programme. It should be visible in your player account.
As loyalty points pile up, you can continue to obtain more by trying out new games, depositing for a specific bonus, triggering a special feature on slots, etc.
Once you have amassed enough points, head to the Level-Up Store in your account and redeem the value for desired offers, including extra spins, TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK, cashback deals, and more.
Furthermore, you have the chance to acquire exclusive promotions, first access to casino games and real-life deals, but note that certain offers are only revealed when you accumulate sufficient points.
To purchase an item or obtain points, you must have made at least one deposit and stick to the player limitations rules.
You have 30 days to complete the 50 times wagering for the store-purchased items. Otherwise, any use or redemption is void, expired points are permanently lost, and possible game funds revoked.
- The promo amount is equal to the sums received from the extra rounds for store-bought bonus spins, but you cannot obtain more than £20.
- If you bought items from the loyalty shop, the funds associated with these deals depend on three times the items’ value.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7
TheOnlineCasino review UK comprises information about how the casino staff will solve financial, technical, identity, and TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK inquiries.
Here, you shall encounter non-stop Live Chat and Email assistance. We have personally tested support agents for accurate documentation, useful advice, product feedback and general promotional knowledge. They have proved themselves helpful and efficient in all inquiries.
Moreover, the reply time is fast, as you get in contact with them within 10 seconds. After afferent identity checks, your queries will be solved in under two minutes.
If you are a multilingual customer, note that the Live Chat feature is only available in English.
Besides quick and accurate staff replies, an FAQ section covers most-encountered casino elements, from account registration issues to payment methods, so we suggest checking relevant details from the section for your searches.
In order to prevent detrimental gambling, TheOnlineCasino review UK provides details about a variety of safe gaming tools to keep any adverse effects away from you. These are:
- Self-limits – Set a daily, weekly and monthly limit for your deposits, bets and losses within the personal account. You are allowed to modify these amounts, but they become effective after 7 days.
- Reality check – Once the selected period is reached, an automatic pop-up will appear to inform you of acquired funds and losses, as well as time spent on gambling materials. You can either resume your gaming or close the play tab.
- Time-out – You can select the preferred timeframe that will keep you away from playing and accessing TheOnlineCasino offers UK. Still, the break cannot exceed 42 days altogether.
- Access to game history – To understand your gambling habits better, you should check the summary of personalised bets, games and transactions from the player profile.
- Account closure – When compulsory gaming arises, you are recommended to terminate your membership.
- Self-exclusion – Taking a prolonged break of 6 to 12 months is advised when gambling affected negatively daily activities. In the meantime, you cannot use your account or play games until the period expires. Furthermore, pending bets will be settled typically and derived funds paid back to you.
In case the responsible tools are not enough to refrain from your detrimental gambling, you may take a closer look at play safe guidance, professional organisations listed, or internet filtering software.
To request self-exclusion, you may contact customer support or access the no-charge reliable tool, Gamstop.
The Online Casino Review - Pros and Cons
- Around 1000 options for Slots enthusiasts.
- There are over 50 software vendors that created the games.
- Easy and safe account creation process.
- Multiple TheOnlineCasino bonuses UK.
- Instant replies from support agents in the Live Chat.
- Distinctive and various safe gaming tools.
- Multiple payment methods allowed for deposits.
- Significant discrepancies in number between available Slots and Live Dealer games.
- The KYC procedure can take up to 72 hours to be completed.
- The casino payout time is estimated at 3 days.