41% of Players Choose a £5 Deposit Bonuses over £10 Deposit Bonuses
With online gambling more popular than ever in the UK, players face a key decision when signing up for a new casino – whether to choose a £5 or £10 minimum deposit bonus. 41% of players opt for the £5 deposit deals, while only 36% go for the £10 minimum. The numbers reveal a huge discrepancy.
Based on our expertise accumulated in the 8 years in the online casinos industry we’ve seen that there’s a contrast between the two offers, which clearly positions the £5 deposit as the preferable choice for most UK players. We’ll tell you why!
- Why 41% of Players Choose £5 Deposit Bonuses?
- Only 36% of UK Players Choose £10 Deposit Casino Bonuses
- Which Minimum Deposit Casino Should You Choose?
- Factors Experts Consider When Choosing Minimum Deposit Bonus Casino Site
- CasinoAlpha’s Verdict
Why 41% of Players Choose £5 Deposit Bonuses?
- Affordability – For players on a budget, being able to get started wagering for just a fiver is a major draw.
- Bonus Funds – Despite the low buy-in, £5 deposit casinos still provide free bonus cash and spins. Typically up to 50 bonus spins are awarded.
- Reduced Risk – With such a small upfront deposit, players risk little of their own money. This allows them to test new sites and games with minimal risk. If things don’t work out, they haven’t spent much.
- Extended Gameplay – Thanks to bonus funds being separate, players can stretch their gameplay substantially. The combination of deposit and bonus money provides longer sessions and more practice.
Pros and Cons of £5 Deposit Bonus
|Less financial risk involved.||Free spin winnings are subject to high wagering requirements.|
|Bonus can be used to test new games.||Limited deposit methods.|
|£5 deposit online casino is an Ideal option for new or casual players.||Low minimum deposit required hence limited funds to bet with.|
|There are fewer game options to play.|
|Smaller bonus funds and capped maximum winning.|
Best £5 Deposit Casino with Amazing Bonus Deals
- BetVictor Casino – Deposit & wager £10, Get £30 and get 100 free Spins with No Wagering.
- Amber Spins Casino – Deposit £5 and Get £5 credited as Bonus Funds to Play with Free £10 + 25 free Spins.
- Electric Spins Casino – Deposit £5, Get 50 Free Spins Within few Minutes + 100% Match Bonus Up To £30.
- Gala Spins Casino – Spend £5, Get 400% Bonus Up To £20 Slots Bonus + 50 amount of Free Spins.
- Rise Casino – Deposit £5, Get Bonus Bet £5, then Play with £10 + 25 free Spins on Starburst.
- Captain Cooks Casino – Making a Deposit of £5 Get you 100 Free Spins expire in 7 days.
- Quality Bingo – Deposit £5 Get 10 Free Spins (Bonus expiry is in 7 days) + 1250 Bingo Tickets.
Only 36% of UK Players Choose £10 Deposit Casino Bonuses
While convenient for some, the £10 minimum deposit does not offer the affordability, bonus funds, and overall value of lower buy-in options. This likely explains why under 4 in 10 gamblers opt for this type of welcome package when signing up.
Best £10 Deposit Casino with Amazing Bonus Deals
- 21 Casino – 121% 1st deposit bonus of up to £100.
- Buzz Bingo Casino – Bet £10 and Get 200 Bonus Spins credited for Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Catch Jackpot King.
- Virgin Games Casino – £10 stake and get no wagering 30 free spins on Double Bubble.
- Betfred Casino – Bet £10, Get £10 casino Bingo Bonus + 100 Bonus No Wagering Spins.
- Mecca Bingo – Spend £10, Get Up To £120 with a low wagering requirement.
- Lotto Go Casino – Make min deposit £10 and Get 30 Free Spins.
- Mega Casino – Make a £10 minimum deposit and Get a 100 Free Spins.
UK players looking for more information on UK sites where you can make a 10 pound deposit and enjoy the best bonus can check our £10 deposit casino list review.
Pros and Cons of £10 Deposit Bonus
|Extended period of gameplay.||High wagering requirement.|
|Higher bonus funds.||Higher risk of overspending budget.|
|Larger maximum winnings.||Low minimum deposit required hence limited funds to bet with.|
|Bonus can be used for a wider variety of games.|
Which Minimum Deposit Casino Should You Choose?
In the end, choosing between a £5 deposit bonus and a £10 deposit bonus will depend on the player’s preferences. A player with a bigger gambling budget will find paying more to get more value worth it. This will allow them to try out different new games, increase their chances of winning, and provide a longer playtime.
However, a new player or a punter with a limited budget would find the £10 minimum deposit bonus a better option. This will enable you to try out different games without risking much funds. The right minimum deposit casino depends mostly on your gambling style and expectations.
Factors Experts Consider When Choosing Minimum Deposit Bonus Casino Site
- Licensing and Regulation: The first thing to confirm before joining any UK casino site is to check if reputable bodies like the UK Gambling Authority or Malta Gaming Authority license them. If you do not see any license, do not join the website.
- Opt in for the best bonus offer: Some websites will provide new customers multiple welcome bonuses; review them accordingly and choose the one that fits your play style. For example, if they have a general bonus and free spins bonus, if you are a player who enjoys betting on slot games, then free spins are definitely for you, otherwise, you may want to consider opting for the general bonus.
- Review the bonus policy: After choosing your bonus, check the terms and conditions to be sure of what you are getting into and if it is fine by you. It is natural for low minimum deposit bonuses to come with wagering conditions that are challenging to meet; check that the playthrough requirement of the bonus you chose is not difficult to meet.
- Payment options: Check the payment options available to see if they are common deposit methods. Check the bonus policy to be sure some deposit options are not excluded from low minimum deposits. Casinos limit player’s options for deposit methods when their deposit amount is low.
- Check for customer support reviews: You have to check online to know what other players who have tried the platform are saying about it. Check specifically for the customer support review, and find out how many customer support channels are available and how long it takes them to respond. Also, pay attention to the quality of their support team. This will come in handy if you have issues when using the platform.
£10 deposit bonus and £5 deposit bonus are both low minimum deposit bonuses (followed by low deposits such as £1 or £20)provided by UK casinos when players make a qualifying deposit. It is impossible to call any the better since they are both low deposit bonuses catering to different casino player types.
UK players can decide which deposit casino fits their budget and gambling style. If you are uncertain about what low minimum deposit bonus gives the higher value and wish to learn how to distinguish a higher value bonus from a low one, you learn about this by reading our blog.