UK 2021 Best Sic Bo Casinos
CasinoAlpha tried and tested the ultimate Sic Bo casinos and bonuses dedicated to you. Tag along to see the latest offers at the best casinos.Read more
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
100% UP TO £300 + 20 SPINS
When you become a new Sun Vegas member and deposit, you are up for a 100% up to £300 bonus + 20 rotations usable on Buffalo Blitz 2, Age of the Gods, and Grease.How to get it on your balance:
- Enter Sun Vegas from our website;
- Create a new account;
- Verify your identity;
- Deposit £10 with any method except Skrill Moneybookers and PayPal;
- Press the ‘Accept’ button when the bonus pop-up appears.
- The offer runs until 31/12/2021;
- You have 30 days to wager your promotional funds;
- You must wager your deposit and promo funds 50 times;
- The spins require 40x wagering.
For more information, you can also consult the casino’s Terms and Conditions page.
100% UP TO £500 + 50 BONUS SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
Jackpot Village is a White Hat Gaming Limited white label. It features over 200 live dealer games, although it primarily focuses on slots.
Pros: 24/7 live chat and email support; automatic session timeouts.
Cons: Two-day-long withdrawal time.What's in store for you:
By signing up and registering, you may receive a welcome package, consisting of:
- 100% up to £500 + 50 rounds on Book of Dead;
- 25% up to £800 + 25 turns on Starburst;
- 50% up to £500 + 30 rotations on Gonzo's Quest.
The offer also provides 500 loyalty points, which you may use to get additional bonuses.Be aware:
The promotional funds and deposit must be wagered together 40 times. Before withdrawing any amount, the casino will verify your account. You must wager your cash balance at least once; otherwise, additional checks are due. The support team will also verify your legitimacy each time, asking for the PIN you chose.
200% UP TO £150 + 100 SPINS ON STARBURST
After joining Genting Casino and making your first deposit, you may redeem an exclusive 100% up to £150 bonus and 100 Starburst spins. This offer is available only on CasinoAlpha.Claiming the promotion:
- Press our promotional button;
- Create an account;
- Deposit more than £20.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 30 times before cashing out;
- Bonus funds expire within 30 days of being claimed;
- Each spin is worth £0.10;
- The maximum allowed bet is 10% of the bonus amount or £5 (the lowest sum applies).
For additional information about this offer, do not hesitate to check out Genting Casino’s full terms and conditions.
WAGER £10, GET £70
As a new BetVictor member, you may receive multiple bonuses, totalling £70. They consist of the following:
- £20 to use on IGT's Cleopatra II;
- £20 for Game Shows: Crazy Time, Dream Catcher, and Mega Ball;
- £10 on BetVictor Branded Megaways;
- £10 on Live Casino BetVictor Roulette;
- £10 available on Monopoly Live.
- Create a new BetVictor account;
- Opt in;
- Deposit and use £10 on casino and live dealer products.
However, Baccarat games will not help you redeem this offer.The core rules to know:
You can qualify for this only by card deposits. The slot bonus will require 35x wagering. The other two promotions come with 40x staking conditions. The maximum you can withdraw from this promotional bundle is £1750.
For all additional details, please consult BetVictor's Terms and Conditions page.
WAGER £10, GET £30 + 100 SPINS WITH NO WAGERING
BetVictor has four bonuses in one for you:
- £10 on slots;
- £10 live casino bonus to use on BetVictor Roulette and BetVictor Blackjack;
- £10 to stake in Game Shows: Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Mega Ball, and Crazy Time are compatible with this offer;
- 100 extra rotations to use on selected slots.
- Visit the casino from our website;
- Create a new account;
- Opt in;
- Deposit and wager £10 on casino and live casino games.
You have one week to fulfill the last condition. Wagers on Baccarat will not help you claim the promotion.Remember this:
Only card payments are accepted. The bonus rounds have no wagering requirements, and they are available for 7 days. The promotional funds for slots come with 35x conditions, while the other bonuses impose 40x staking. All these offers will also expire in 7 days. You cannot withdraw more than £750 total from them.
To get a clearer picture of the casino and its promotional rules, we suggest visiting its T&Cs page.
100% UP TO £300 + 200 BONUS SPINS
Launched in 2014, this White Hat Gaming Ltd brand is the home of over 2000 casino games from recognised UK software suppliers.
Pros: 24/7 support, numerous payment methods.
Cons: no mobile apps.What you land on:
- 1st cash-in: 100% match bonus up to £300 + 200 extra rounds on Starburst or Gonzo’s Quest.
- 2nd deposit: 75% match bonus up to £300.
- Deposit number 3: 50% match bonus up to £300.
- On the 4th top-up: 25% up to £300.
- The 5th deposit: 100% match bonus up to £100.
- Deposit more than £20 and place bets that do no exceed £5 in bonus funds.
- Spins will be credited as 40 per day over five days.
- All bonuses expire after 30 days, and extra rounds are only valid for 10 days.
- Only Slots, Scratch Cards and Keno contribute to the bonus playthrough.
- For identity checks, personal documents are verified in up to 48 hours.
- The multilingual Live Chat can help users in Finnish, French, German, Spanish, and more.
- When you redeem 1000 loyalty points at 21Prive, you receive £5 in cash funds.
£5 NO DEPOSIT BONUS + 200% UP TO £50 + 50 EXTRA SPINS ON STARBURST
The UK platform was launched in 2015 and it was developed by Grace Media Limited.
Pros: Android app available, 24/7 customer support, various responsible gambling tools.
Cons: Extensive withdrawal request approval, no apps for iOS or Desktop.The offer:
- £5 upon registration on Shamrock N Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap.
- 1st deposit – 200% up to £50 and 50 extra spins on Starburst;
- 2nd deposit – 100% up to £200;
- 3rd deposit – 50% up to £250.
- The extra spins on Starburst are worth 10p and are activated when the game is launched;
- You may only transfer 4 times the bonus amount into real funds;
- Withdrawal requests can take up to 72 hours to be approved;
- Certain payments can incur different fees, depending on the payment method chosen;
- Generally, you may use bonuses within 28 days since activation and extra spins within 7 days since receiving it.
77 BONUS SPINS + 100% UP TO £200
777 casino is licensed by UKGC, MGA, Gibraltar, and Ireland's Revenue Commissioners as part of the 888 Group.
Pros: retro and intuitive interface, many responsible gambling tools, fast withdrawals
Cons: no live chat availableAs a welcome, you may access:
100% up to £200 + 77 bonus rounds.You should know:
- If you deposit using Skrill and Neteller, you will not be eligible for the bonus;
- You may access the casino on iOS and Android-operated devices by downloading the mobile apps;
- The casino offers you the chance to choose between more than 1200 slots;
- You’ll be able to contact customer support using the phone number and email offered on the Support page of the site;
- 777 casino shares its VIP scheme with 888casino, one of the most renowned gambling platforms in the industry.
100% UP TO £50
TradaCasino greets you with a wide palette of game options, many responsible gaming tools and a well-structured website!
Pros: UKGC and MGA licenses, FAQ section, Live Chat and e-mail support.
Cons: No telephone assistance.This is what you get:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to £50;
- 2nd deposit: 50 extra rounds on Starburst;
- 3rd deposit: 50 extra rounds on Starburst;
- 4th deposit: 50 extra rounds on Starburst.
- Players can enjoy a Blog section filled with top news in the industry;
- You can find over 900 Slot games and 100 Live Casino games;
- This bonus must be wagered 35 times before withdrawal;
- The maximum bet for this offer is £3.99;
- You get safe and reliable play through UKGC and MGA certifications;
- The spins come with a minimum deposit requirement of £20.
£88 NO DEPOSIT + 200% UP TO £300
The UKGC and MGA regulated casino promises safe and secure play at any time of the day! Here, you get to play your favourite game, while keeping an eye on the budget with the help of various responsible gaming tools.
Pros: autoplay, deposit and time limits, many games
Cons: it has a low loading speed.With this offer, you will receive:
£88 no deposit + 200% up to £300 on first depositAs a player at 888casino, you:
- Can check the Blog section for the latest news in the industry;
- Get to play exclusive 888casino games;
- Can register in only a couple of minutes and have a safe experience;
- Will receive the no deposit bonus within 48 hours.
We researched everything, so you don’t have to!
We have scoured the Internet market and found the ultimate Sic Bo online casinos on the UK gambling market, just for you.
Best Sic Bo Casinos
|Casino name||Games||Game Provider||Our Rating|
|Yeti Casino||Super Sic Bo, Mega Sic Bo||Evolution, Pragmatic Play||4.2/5|
|PokerStars||Super Sic Bo, Sic Bo Deluxe||Evolution, Playtech||4.1/5|
|Power Spins||Sic Bo Deluxe||Playtech||3.8/5|
- In the first column, you get some of the most reckoned Sic Bo casinos on the UK online gambling market.
- They are followed by the type of games they put at the players’ disposal.
- We cannot forget about the game providers that have already made a name for themselves in the industry.
- Last but not least, we offer you our overall rating of the casino, based on our analysis.
We will go into the depths of this Ancient Chinese game and see what to expect!
This page helps you find the ones since searching for yourself in thousands of casino pages is very tedious and time-consuming.
Thus, you will find information regarding this type of casinos, some tips and tricks on how to play it, a couple of facts about this game and our advice on how to keep yourself on track, budget-wise and timewise.
At CasinoAlpha, we choose the best offers for UK gamblers. And Sic Bo bonuses are no exception! We test each casino bonus and give you an honest review of what it entails. Our dedicated page will bring you more information on how we achieve this, along with the parameters we take into account, such as wagering requirements, maximum withdrawal amount, match bonus or specific Terms and Conditions.
Here, we present to you everything you need to know to understand better how these casinos work. In what follows, we shall explain how we ranked casinos according to the rating.
- If you are new to a UK online casino and want to try it out, do not hurry! It’s a good startegy to test it out first and see if it is according to your expectations. We recommend you claim a no deposit bonus since you can discover for yourself how the UK online casino works while keeping your budget safe.
- Our team gathered, for you, the rules you must comply with in order to receive such a bonus, some tips on how to make the best of it and methods we use to pick the best of them out of the pile.
This is how CasinoAlpha reviews casinos
CasinoAlpha experts are here to lend you the secrets!
What tools do we use, and how do we put our knowledge into practice?
With experience of more than 5 years in the industry, we put ourselves in your shoes and go through the same steps as you (from registration to deposits, bonuses and gameplay). And our online casinos comprise the best online casinos in the UK at the moment verified and analyses by our team.
There, British players will understand better the rules of playing at online casinos, offers and our personal input.
Get to know us!
Our team is comprised of gambling aficionados.
We very well know the struggle of having to search for every information or feature a UK online casino has to offer. Let alone if it is really worth it.
Therefore, we have set our goal to make your casino experience more manageable and also mindful.
This is what we mean by easy and mindful!
We think we can agree that it takes time and energy to fully visualise a casino and establish it is suitable for you or not.
Here comes a number of factors:
- Range of games
- UK online casino bonus types
- Customer support
- Responsible gambling tools
- Deposit and withdrawal limits
- And others
Our main strength
We can clearly see the difference between a state-of-the-art gambling site, with the latest improvements, top casino apps, interface, licensing, enforced security software, and one that runs slowly doesn’t keep up to date with the newest casino requirements and is, potentially, a scam.
Therefore, we only choose casinos that meet strict rules, such as being attested by the UK Gambling Commission, specifically, and we thoroughly test them and offer you an honest review, so you know, right from the beginning, what to expect.
We constantly update them in accordance with new requirements on the UK gambling market.
We make all the right moves for you!
As gamblers ourselves, we have noticed a pattern of difficulties encountered by online casino players in their casino experience.
So, we have made it our main target to take the pressure off you and compact the most important aspects of this game in only one page.
The CasinoAlpha team of gaming experts has been on the market for more than 5 years.
Live Dealer Sic Bo
We compiled the ultimate list of Live Dealer Sic Bo casinos dedicated to UK players!
Here are some of the best options you have, along with their minimum and maximum bet.
The CasinoAlpha team teaches you how to spot the better ones, what specific parameters to search for, like types of bets and House Edge, as well as how to spot the most renowned game providers.
What is the difference between land-based and online casinos?
The distinction actually lies in the dice, or, better said, how they are handled. Within an online environment, the dice are automatically shuffled in an electronic box.
In a land-based casino, the dealer might choose to roll them himself.
We say ‘might’ because, with the ongoing spread of the latest technology, there are cases when land-based casinos will have this electric box designed for this game type.
And, of course, if you are beginner to the game, you can settle some information by asking the dealer.
RTP rates: How to use them
The higher the RTP, the more you will get, as opposed to the lower the House Edge, the less will the casino get. Return To Player refers to what you receive from the casino after a number of bets.
In this game, in particular, RTP values apply on Big, Small, Even and Odd bets. On the other hand, the House edge switches the advantage to the casino and gives them a percentage over your bets. It can range from 2%, up to even 20%.
The Return To Player rates and the House Edge rate are crucial in determining the amounts you and the casino receive.
Here we present to you some UK online casinos, along with their respective RTP values.
|Casino name||Average RTP||iTechLabs certification|
|Partycasino||95.02% - 97.22%||Yes|
We always check if a casino is certified, in point of games, by a higher authority, like iTechLabs.
With more than 10 years of expertise and work on the market, iTechLabs has established itself as one of the leading companies regarding game testing. We trust them to check if the casino offers fair and safe play to its customers and, thus, we can guarantee that it is not a scam.
The game’s payout rates explained
Even though this game seems easy to play at first glance, it can raise some questions regarding the payout rates.
No need to worry, we’ll teach you all about it!
In short, the bet type varies, and the outcome can get you the same amount of money as your initial bet, or even more.
We compiled a list with bets and their respective payouts:
- Big/small bets: 1:1;
- Two dice bets: 2:1;
- Single dice bets: 1:2;
- Specific Double bets: 10:1;
- Specific Triple bets: 180:1;
- Any triple: 34:1;
- Total bets: 6:1 – 60:1;
- Combination bets: 6:1.
The Big and Small bets are more fit for players who are just getting the hang of the game. This is because they have more chances to earn.
The pros can juggle with single and double bets.
The most complex bet of them all is, indeed, the triple bet. This requires all 3 dice to land on the same number. The chances to earn are the smallest.
To navigate and pick the bet that is right for you, just follow this easy method: the higher the number on the right, the harder it is for the bet to have a positive outcome for you. Beginners should stick to more straightforward bits until they get the hang of it.
How to play Sic Bo: a step-by-step guide
This game is presented either as part of the Table Game section or as Live Dealer Sic Bo within Live Casino Games.
Rest assured, the rules are the same!
This game requires 3 dice and a special table.
- First, you place your bets.
- Then, an electronic ’box’ shakes all three of them for a brief period.
- When they settle, you will see if and how much you have received.
- Thus, the ultimate objective is to predict the outcome of the dice.
Further on, our casino experts created a step-by-step guide with a couple more details to help you out!
Play Sic Bo while protecting your budget!
- Set your budget.
- Place a bet on any of the boxes. You can choose one or multiple areas to bet on. The ‘Big’ and ‘Small’ areas could potentially give you more chances of positive predictions since they entail more numbers.
- Once you place the bet, it’s time for the dice to get rolled.
- When they settle, you will see the outcome, and the casino will register your amount immediately.
Each board will have the withdrawal odds displayed for an online player. You can make your decisions based on this information.
You must predict the sum of the numbers that will appear on the 3 dice for a total bet. Let’s say the dice rolls 3, 5, 1. In order for your stake to be successful, you should have placed it on number 9.
Another interesting option is the combination bet. That means to predict 2 numbers out of 3 on the dice.
Tips from CasinoAlpha experts
The CasinoAlpha team jotted down some pieces of advice gathered in their vast experience.
Keep track of your budget
Don’t bet on multiple areas of the table at once.
Although it is tempting to try as many options as possible, we advise you to stick to the original amount you already set and not go over it. In this case, minimum deposit casinos are the better alternatives that keep your gambling within responsible parameters.
Using our knowledge is your best option
British players will get acquainted with the notion of minimum deposit, how to choose the most reliable payment methods, what to look for in the Terms and Conditions when making a deposit, and explanations regarding different wagering requirements.
Don’t try to regain what you already lost!
Even though gambling is a popular UK activity, one must never forget to not go overboard with the spendings.
Chasing losses will eventually lead to even more losses.
Don’t base your gameplay on a set strategy
Strategies for this game vary; thus, there isn’t one fixed method to play by.
Needless to say, once you’ve become accustomed to the bets and the general game rules, your strategy may become more diverse.
Choose 'Big' or 'Small' areas since they have higher odds.
These 2 boxes are comprised of numbers ranging from 11-17 and 4-10, respectively, which could potentially increase your chances of earning an amount.
Which one suits you better? - The live casino version or the regular one
There aren’t many notable differences between these 2, yet it is essential to find a Sic Bo casino that includes the one you are most comfortable with.
Sic Bo Fact Sheet
- It bears a number of other names, such as Tai Sai, Dai Siu, or Hi-Lo.
- It is a Chinese Dice Game.
- It translates as ‘precious dice’.
- According to the UK Gambling Commission, the remote casino GGY for Sic Bo and other related games is reported to have reached 8.7% during April 2019 and March 2020.
- It implies a table and 3 dice.
- Every possible payout value is found on the table.