The Casino Jefe review awaits you! Our team jotted down the highs and lows of this casino to give you a fair and true view of the entire user experience.
Casino Jefe vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|100% up to NZD 100|
- The sections are easy to access and the website loads quickly. According to GTmetrix, this casino has a speed index of 1.6 seconds. The disadvantage is that the mobile version loses the menu tab and the customer support box.
- There are many payment and withdrawal options Kiwi players can choose from, here. Among them, there are Visa, Mastercard, Skrill Moneybookers or Neteller. Yet, withdrawals may take up to 5 days.
- This online casino has an impressive range of Slot games from famous providers. Moreover, it offers over 200 Live Games, all brought to you by professional dealers from Evolution Gaming.
- This casino offers very few bonus options, however, the primary one is substantial. The Welcome package applies to the first 3 deposits. And, on top of that, you can also benefit from another free spins bonus.
- The customer service is not available 24/7. It is comprised of Live Chat and e-mail. The casino also puts at players' disposal a special 15-minute customer support program. Unfortunately, there is no telephone number available.
- This casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Table of contents
Casino Jefe bonuses
We’ll start our Casino Jefe review with some amazing promotions!Read more
Even though this NZ online casino has few bonuses in store, they are substantial.
First and foremost, when you create an account, you are greeted by a generous Welcome Package. It applies to the first three deposits and can get you a bunch of free spins.
Another enticing Casino Jefe bonus selection focuses on giving you slot rounds on popular pokies.
Each bonus has a specific wagering requirement. Make sure you comply with it.
The wagering contribution primarily depends on the game type. CasinoAlpha has gathered all values for you:
Rules to follow when you want to claim one of the Casino Jefe bonuses:
- First, before you choose the type of offer, make sure to thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions as well as the Game Terms. You can find them easily while logged out;
- Each promotion has certain requirements that you must look out for. Always check the available games, the wagering requirements and the maximum cash out;
- Carefully choose your payment method. Some may not be available for the requested bonus;
- Games contribute differently to wagering. Pay attention to them when claiming a promotion. If you place bets on games tat do not contribute to the wagering requirements, your winnings will be cancelled;
- Last but not least, some Casino Jefe bonuses must be used within a certain period since activating them. Make sure to respect this time limit, or else you will lose it.
11 SPINS ON REACTOONZ + UP TO NZ$100 + 88 SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
With 6 years on the NZ gambling market, Casino Jefe brings Kiwi players amazing games and secure play!
Pros: the website loads quickly, MGA certified, many responsible gambling tools
Cons: no 24/7 Live ChatHere is the offer:
11 registration spins on Reactoonz
1st deposit: up to 100% bonus up to NZ$100 + up to 88 extra rounds on Book of Dead, The Dog House Megaways, Deadwood, Legacy of Dead, depending on how much you deposit;
2nd deposit: up to 50% bonus + up to 84 extra rounds on Rise of Merlin, Fruit Party, Punk Rocker, Book of Dead, depending on how much you deposit;
3rd deposit: up to 75% bonus + up to 94 extra rounds on Book of Dead, Sweet Bonanza, Tombstone, Fire Joker, depending on how much you deposit.At Casino Jefe:
- Before being able to benefit from the bonuses, you must wager the initial deposit 5 times;
- Free spins on each deposit apply to a certain Slot game;
- Casino Jefe offers a special 15-minute customer support program;
- Playing Slot games will advance you into the Jefe Bounty program;
- The KYC check is done at withdrawal and if your total deposits amount to NZ$2
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- ESport Entertainment (Malta) Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- 13/14 Penthouse Office, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR 9080, Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority:
Casino Jefe has opened its virtual doors on the New Zealand gambling market in 2015.
With a wide range of games and top-notch secure payment systems, it guarantees to give Kiwi players a fun and reliable experience. It is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority which ensures safe play. It provides reliable responsible gambling tools which will help you stay away from any attempt of compulsive play.
Also, the thorough KYC check impedes money laundering, underage gambling and even identity theft.
As stated before, it offers a substantial Welcome Bonus to start you adventure.
In this Casino Jefe review, our team of professionals has gathered all the information you need to know to enjoy your gameplay. You will get informed on the different types of games available here, responsible gambling tools, an unbiased and fair user experience, the registration process from start to finish or the payment methods put at your disposal.
Now that you have found out everything about Casino Jefe bonuses, it is time to learn the steps you need to take in order to open an account.
Rest assured, we gathered all the necessary details for you!
Open your account!
Now, as with any other NZ online casino, there are a couple of steps you need to go through, to register:
- First and foremost, you will have to write down a valid e-mail address, accompanied by the desired password;
- Next, fill in your full name, date of birth and a valid telephone number;
- Finally, jot down your address and country.
After you have completed all these steps, the casino will send an authentication code to your mobile number and, also, an e-mail to verify your account. Make sure to confirm your account both ways, otherwise you won’t be able to make a withdrawal.
And, speaking of cashing out, this casino requires you to go through a KYC check first and then withdraw your winnings.
Let’s see how to do this!
Know Your Customer check
In our experience on the NZ gambling market, we have notices that there are standard documents that Kiwi players must provide at this stage.
It is best to know them right from the start so that you can gather and deliver them in due time.
Generally speaking, this process requires 3 primary documents:
- Personal identification document: this could be a passport, driving licence or a residence card;
- Address confirmation document: utility bill from the last 3 months or even a document issued by the government;
- Payment verification document: a front and back photo of your credit/debit card or a bank statement.
At Casino Jefe, the Standard Customer Due Diligence (CDD) implies that Kiwi players must also undergo a KYC check if the total value of the deposits reach €2000.
What happens if you are inactive?
Inactivity means that you don’t access your account at all for over 12 months.
You will receive a reminder via e-mail and, if no response is recorded, you will be charged a fee of €5.
Curious to see what this NZ online casino has to offer? This Casino Jefe review brings you the full user experience.
As with any other casino, we also put this one to several tests. These are the devices we have used:
|ASUS X515EA-BR029||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy A12||4G||Microsoft Edge|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7||WIFI||Google Chrome|
Let’s see the Desktop and Mobile version!
The Desktop interface has a clean aspect, with colours that complements each other.
Kiwi players can access any game type from the tabs at the top of the page. There is also a search bar where you can look for your favourite game, but also some provider suggestions.
The slide menu is the place where you will find a brief description of Jefe Levels and how to achieve them, your messages, levels, bounties, Jefe Wheel, the withdraw option, transaction history, your profile details, and the log out option.
The sections as well as the games take few time to load and the Website itself has a speed index of 1.6 seconds, according to GTmetrix.
The mobile version is similar to the Desktop one, yet, at a careful analysis, we have discovered some discrepancies.
The advantage is that the homepage is well-structured with 1 to maximum 2 games per row and the main Casino Jefe bonuses, at the top.
The downside, however, is that the slide menu completely disappears as well as the Live Chat box. Kiwi players still have the balance and the deposit option at the top of the page, but they cannot get into contact with the support team or access any menu at all.
Even if you choose New Zealand as the country of residence, take into account that all values are expressed in Euros.
- Live Roulette
- Table games
- Online lottery
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Scratch cards
- Sic Bo
- Video Poker
We have come to the moment in our Casino Jefe review when we talk about games. And there are plenty of them for the Kiwi players to enjoy!
Let’s see the primary sections!
It is well known that Pokies are a statement game on the New Zealand gambling market.
Here are some of the hottest games out there, gathered by the CasinoAlpha team especially for you:
|Fate of Fortune||5||81||95.0%|
When it comes to Jackpots, you can try out: Eagle Riches, Win Escalator, Flaming Fox or Zeus Lightning Power Reels. Always pay attention to the minimum and maximum bets!
With Live Casino, you can travel to a real-life casino without leaving your home. Here, you can test your skills at some exquisite and fun games.
Roulette is one of the most popular games among gambling afficionados. And this NZ online casino made sure to have plenty of options!
So, these are some of the most searched for options among Kiwi players.
|Lightning Roulette||Evolution Gaming||97.30%|
|French Roulette Gold||Evolution Gaming||97.30%|
|Double Ball Roulette||Evolution Gaming||97.30%|
Each room is conducted by professional dealers and you can find out the rules by accessing the ‘?’ button on the right hand side of the page.
If you want to get your A-game at Blackjack, we recommend you try out: Power Blackjack, Blackjack Live or Infinite Blackjack.
Some rooms may have a limited amount of seats. Make sure to check before you enter one. Moreover, there are special rooms dedicated to VIP members.
If you are a newbie at casino games and you have just started to learn how to play, we recommend you start with Slots rather than Live Casino games. There is a lower risk of losing a great amount of money.
After 60 minutes have passed, a pop-up will ask you if you want to continue your session or log out. Make sure to respond, otherwise you will be automatically logged off, even in the midst of a game.
- Big Time Gaming
- Booming Games
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Lotto warehouse
- Nolimit City
- Oryx Gaming
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Synot Games
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 30||NZD 10000||+3 days||3 mins||1-2 days||500||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
When it comes to payment and withdrawal methods, there are plenty of possibilities at this NZ online casino.
If you want to benefit from Casino Jefe bonuses, you get some of the most popular payment options in New Zealand. Among them, there are Visa, Mastercard, Skrill Moneybookers or Neteller. The payments are processed instantly, and the minimum deposit amount is usually €20.
On the opposite end, withdrawals may take some time, even up to 5 days.
If you withdraw more than €20000, you will receive the money divided into 10 instalments within 10 months. You must wager your first deposit amount, otherwise you will be charged a 5% fee of the payout.
If you are not sure about paying online, you can rest assured. This casino provides secure and reliable transactions through the latest Secure Socket Layer encryption technology.
Some payment and withdrawal methods are subjected to fees. We advise you to check the ‘how to deposit’ page before making a payment or withdrawal.
Sometimes, there might be some glitches on the deposit page. We advise you to refresh the page if you cannot access the deposit methods or amounts.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|€25||€10000||€30||€2000||1-5 Business days|
|€25||€10000||€30||€2000||1-5 Business days|
Kiwi players can take part in the Casino Jefe Loyalty program if they play Slot games.
There are multiple Jefe levels that you must go through. Once you register you arrive at the first level. To get to the second level, you must make your first deposit.
As a consequence, you will unlock the Jefe Bounty Meter. From this point onward, whenever you play Slots, you will be rewarded with bounties. You reach the next level by collecting more bounties.
- No telephone available.
- Live chat:
- The support runs from 10:00CET-00:00CET.
Further on in our Casino Jefe review, we shall tackle the customer support options available to Kiwi players.
First, the most convenient and fast option to contact the support team is via Live Chat. You can ask about Casino Jefe bonuses, registration process, games, etc. Unfortunately, the team is not available every day, seven days a week, it rather has a fixed schedule.
There are instances when they give answers right to the point and other when the answers may not be very accurate. There are cases when they may ask you some additional details about the issue in question, but they will come up with a solution. And they respond quickly, with an average of 2-3 minutes waiting time.
There is another way of contacting it and that is via e-mail. This method takes a longer time, indeed. But, if you want to give a recommendation for a better functioning of the casino or make a complaint, you can easily send them an e-mail.
Casino Jefe offers gambling afficionados a special customer support service, besides the standard one.
Basically, if you need a helping hand and contact the Live Chat or write an e-mail, the team guarantees to solve the issue within 15 minutes. The clock starts counting the second they receive the e-mail or the Live Chat message.
If they cannot fit into that 15-minute timeline, you will receive €10 real money in your account. What you need to take into consideration is that this option is available for Kiwi players that have reached Jefe level 4 or higher.
Even though gaming could be considered a leisure activity, we must always remember to gamble responsibly.
Our team gathered all the responsible gambling tools put at your disposal by this NZ online casino and analysed them in this Casino Jefe review.
Therefore, Kiwi players can benefit from a good number of tools. They can set limits themselves in their account or contact the support team for help.
You've got four options.
- Deposit limits: this means that you have a set amount in your account and cannot add more to it for a specific period;
- Time limits: you may set an amount of hours to spend on the Website. Once the time is up, you will be logged out of your session and will have access only the following day;
- Self-exclusion: the casino offers you the possibility to restrict your access to your account for a set period of time. This can range from several weeks to months;
- Loss limits: this tool helps you keep on track with your budget. It manages the amount you spend so that you don’t lose money that you don’t own.
Besides these possibilities, there are alternative to check if you are predisposed to gambling addiction.
You can take the self-assessment test from the responsible gaming page. There, you will find a series of symptoms that are specific to compulsive gambling.
This casino also brings you some useful organizations that deal with problem and even underage gambling.
Pros & Cons
- The website has a very good loading speed;
- There is a special 15-minute customer support option;
- By playing Slot games you can advance in the Jefe Bounty program;
- The casino offers many responsible gambling tools to help prevent gambling addiction.
- The mobile version loses the menu tab;
- The casino does not have many Casino Jefe bonuses.