Kiwi players will learn more about the Casino Kingdom experience through our review! Come along and find out the games, bonuses and special features!
Casino Kingdom vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|100% up to NZD 200|
- Casino Kingdom has well-structured sections where you can find information about deposit methods, Loyalty program or games. The downside is that the website generally loads slowly and sometimes crashes.
- Casino Kingdom provides only 5 payment methods and 3 withdrawal methods. It can take a longer time to withdraw and, if you use Bank Transfer, you will have to withdraw a minimum of NZ$300, which is a high value on the market.
- This NZ online casino provides an extensive range of games, such as Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Slots etc. And it also has an impressive list of game developers, like Microgaming, Rabcat or Pulse8.
- Unfortunately, this casino has only one offer, but it compensates with a well-structured Loyalty program. Moreover, the ongoing offer has lots of perks for Kiwi players.
- The 24/7 Live Chat is pretty quick to respond. Yet, take into account that you must go through a chat bot first and then you will arrive at the actual Live Chat section.
- This casino is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Table of contents
Casino Kingdom Bonuses
This NZ online casino offers only one Casino Kingdom bonus available for the NZ gambling market.Read more
The advantage is that you can get a no deposit bonus on registration and, if you want to deposit further on, you will receive two additional Casino Kingdom bonuses.
The rules are pretty simple:
- For the first no deposit bonus, Kiwi players register an account. For that, tap the ‘Play now’ button and fill in your details. Once your account is confirmed, you will receive 1 spin for Mega Moolah;
- Then, for a first deposit of NZ$1, you will receive another 40 free spins to play on Mega Moolah;
- And, for your third deposit, you will receive another bonus of 100% up to NZ$200.
The free spins can only be used on Mega Moolah. You must claim this bonus within 7 days since the registration. Take into account that you must wager the bonus 200 times before withdrawal.
At Casino Kingdom you can claim this promotion only one time and you cannot use it together with another offer.
Each game type has a different wagering contribution at Casino Kingdom. Here are the most common games on the NZ online market:
|Live Blackjack and Baccarat||10%|
Even though the initial wagering requirement for the first 2 deposits is 200x, from the third deposit onwards you will have to wager you winnings only 30 times to make a withdrawal.
You will be asked for KYC documents at withdrawal, but also if your overall deposits exceed NZ$2000. If you provide false documents, then the casino will close your account. Moreover, if the they suspect you of irregular play, then your account will also be closed (such as always placing low bets).
Take into account that Casino Kingdom Bonuses might change after a while.
1 SPIN ON SIGN-UP FOR MEGA MOOLAH + 40 MEGA MOOLAH SPINS
Casino Kingdom is an eCOGRA and MGA certified NZ casino that offers Kiwi players an impressive range of Blackjack and Slot games, an exclusive Loyalty program and constant customer support.
Pros: well-structured FAQ section, 24/7 Live Chat, protection in case of insolvency
Cons: the Terms and Conditions, as well as other sections, disappear on log inThe offer is:
- 1 bonus spin with no deposit required on the Mega Moolah jackpot at registration;
- 40 additional spins on Mega Moolah upon first deposit;
- 100% up to NZ$200 for the second deposit.
- Kiwi players have 3-reel, 5-reel and progressive Slots at their disposal;
- The 24/7 Live Chat is fast responsive;
- The free spins are available for Mega Moolah;
- The minimum deposit for the bonus offer is NZ$1;
- You can be part of a complex Casino Rewards Loyalty program.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Bulex Enterprises (Malta) Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Sir Temi Zammit Avenue 8 Villa Seminia XBX 1011 Ta ' Xbiex Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority:
Casino Kingdom opened its virtual doors on the NZ gambling market in 2002.
It ensures a safe experience through the eCOGRA certification and it is also attested by the Malta Gaming Authority. In case of insolvency, your funds are safe since they are separated from the casino’s own funds.
This Casino Kingdom review aims to give you additional details and explain to you the registration process, game palette, how the Loyalty program works, customer support options, responsible gambling tools and our unbiased experienced of the casino. And, additionally, we will dig into Casino Kingdom bonuses and will se which deposit and withdrawal methods are available to you.
The CasinoAlpha team has been on the market for more than 5 years and has constantly strived to ease the player’s work and offer all the information he needs in one go!
In order to do so, we base our reviews on extensive research and testing to see both the good and the bad in each casino.
Thus, these ones are tested on multiple devices. Moreover, we go through the steps that you would take to fully comprehend and take notice of the overall experience. As players ourselves, we know exactly what to look for in a casino and what needs proper attention.
So, come along with us in our dedicated review to see what this casino has to offer.
In order to benefit from the Casino Kingdom bonuses, you must first open an account.
Our team of experts fully tested this NZ online casino and came to the conclusion that it only takes 1 minute to fill in your data and register.
These are the personal details you must write down:
- Full name;
- Mobile number;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address;
There is, however, one more step you need to take to confirm your data and be able to make a withdrawal and that is the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure.
The customer support team will ask you to provide the following documents:
- ID form, such as driver’s license to prove your identity. This is done to prevent any attempt of identity theft;
- A copy of your physical card or bank statement. Casino Kingdom asks for this information to confirm that you are the card owner and impede money laundering;
- A document that attests your residence that does not have more than 3 months. this can be a utility bill, for example. Again, this is done for identity verification purposes.
Your rights and obligations at Casino Kingdom
Before you start playing, it is important that you thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions to know exactly what to expect further.
The CasinoAlpha team has summed up some of the provisions related to your rights and obligations and will tackle them further on in the Casino Kingdom review.
First and foremost you should know that if there is any change made to the Terms and Conditions, the casino is obliged to announce you in due time. There, you should find information about Casino Kingdom bonuses, registration, liability clauses, software details and so on.
At this casino, your funds are held separately from the casino ones, so your money is protected in case of insolvency.
By the same token, you yourself must send the accurate documents once requested by the team for the KYC process. And, any attempt of identity theft as well as tampering with the casino software system will get your account permanently closed.
Come along next with us in our Casino Kingdom review to see how the Desktop and the Mobile versions work.
The CasinoAlpha team tested it according to well established parameters to give you a professional and unbiased view of the casino experience. We have set these parameters according to what we have found along years of experience with reviewing casinos.
But first, we must mention that we analyse each casino on multiple devices and these are the ones that we used:
|Asus X515EA||WIFI||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy S21||WIFI||Google Chrome|
The interface has an overall dark and simple theme. You can find all tabs easily, at the bottom of the page.
When you access your profile tab, you will find your account details, like your balance, game history, transaction history and preferences.
The Customer Assistance team is quite accessible from the Help button.
Casino Kingdom is well-optimized for mobile play. You have the deposit methods right at hand, as well as the help section.
The sections primarily stay the same as well as the theme. The games take a while to load and the same goes with each section of the Website.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Video Poker
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
Casino Kingdom offers a variety of game options, from Blackjack to Progressives and Live dealer games.
Therefore, next in our Casino Kingdom review, we shall talk about the newest options on the NZ gambling market as well as our recommendations of games.
When you say NZ gambling you automatically think of pokies! And this casino surely has plenty of them to choose.
Our CasinoAlpha expert team tested them and will tell you which ones are the best!
5 Reel Slots
An impressive collection with different themes await you!
If you binged the entire series of Game of Thrones, then you most definitely will enjoy Game of Thrones 243 Ways. Or if you’re into Greek myths and deities, you can try Amazing Link Zeus or Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon Megaways. And if action movies are your thing, we recommend you the Lara Croft Temples and Tombs 5 Reel Slot.
3 Reel Slots
Casino Kingdom also provides a couple of 3 Reel Slots. Some of our favourites are: Wacky Panda, Cash Crazy or Foxpot.
If you are up to some big winnings, you can try your hand at Casino Kingdom progressives. They have a couple of games you can choose from, some of them even developed in-house such as Casino Rewards – Treasure Quest or Casino Rewards 20 Year Celebration.
In point of table games, Kiwi players can find some of the most popular games on the NZ gambling market.
- Real Auto Roulette;
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack;
- American Roulette Gold;
- European Blackjack.
Are you ready for an amazing casino experience right in the comfort of your home?
Casino Kingdom brings you professional live dealer games with amazing bets and RTP scores!
When it comes to Roulette options, our team has found numerous enjoyable games for you. Some of these are:
- Immersive Roulette;
- French Roulette Gold.
It is clear, right from the start, that this NZ online casino has an impressive collection of Blackjack Live dealer games.
Some of the options we recommend are:
|Game||Minimum bet||Maximum bet||RTP|
|Speed VIP Blackjack B||NZ$100||NZ$10000||99.29%|
|Speed Blackjack G||NZ$50||NZ$10000||99.29%|
The Live Baccarat section has numerous rooms to join and play!
You can try Baccarat Control Squeeze, Speed Baccarat, No commission Baccarat or Lightning Baccarat. The lowest bet is NZ$2 while the highest can even go up to NZ$30000. Here, you will also get the chance to try out some Sic Bo if you wish.
Besides the regular casino games, this NZ online casino also provides fun Game Shows. Some of the options are Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette or Dream Cather and the bets range from NZ$ 0.20 to NZ$ 20000.
- 1X2 Gaming
- Alchemy Gaming
- All41 Studios
- Atomic Spin
- Crazy Tooth Studio
- Fortune Factory
- Gold Coin Studios
- Half Pixel
- Just For the Win
- Neon Valley Studios
- Pulse 8
- Spin Play
- Switch Studios
- Triple Edge Studios
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||NZD 1||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||+3 days||1 min||1 day||350||100% up to NZD 200|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
In order to get your Casino Kingdom bonus, you must first make a deposit.
The payment methods offered include Visa, Mastercard, or Neosurf. Unfortunately, there are not many deposit and withdrawal methods for Kiwi players. Yet, the minimum deposit value is NZ$1 which is a very good amount for the NZ gambling market.
The withdrawal time could take up to 10 days in case of bank transfers. Also, payouts made via bank transfers are subjected to certain fees:
- Less than 3000 units: $50;
- More than 3000 units: $100.
Bear in mind that if you want to withdraw using a different currency than the one you established in the beginning, your amount will be subjected to a 2.5% conversion fee.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|NZD 1||No limit||NZD 50||No limit||1-3 working days|
|NZD 1||No limit||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NZD 1||No limit||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NZD 1||No limit||NZD 50||No limit||1 working day|
|NZD 1||No limit||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||NZD 300||No limit||6-10 working days|
The Loyalty program is comprised of 6 tiers, each with its own advantages.
Once you begin to wager, you will automatically become part of the Casino Rewards Loyalty program. The algorithm is simple: you need to accumulate points to go to the next level.
The 6 available levels are:
For each 50 VIP points you will receive 1 Status Point. Based on your status points, you will access the next level in the Loyalty program. In order to redeem your points, you must have at least 1000 points accumulated.
The prizes are set by category:
- Casino Kingdom bonuses: VIP points, weekly promotions and giveaways, birthday bonuses and high roller bonuses;
- Jackpots: grand progressive jackpots, VIP lucky entry jackpot;
- Gifts: 5 star dining with the host, birthday prizes, membership card, tickets to sporting events;
- Newsletters: weekly and monthly newsletters with special Casino Kingdom bonuses;
- Support: VIP and multilingual support;
- Games: new releases, higher bet limits, exclusive games;
- Casinos: mobile gaming.
- No telephone available.
- Live chat:
- The support is 24/7.
If you encounter a problem and do not know how to solve it, the customer support team is there to help you!
Next in our Casino Kingdom review, we shall tell you exactly how was our communication with the customer agents, either via e-mail or Live Chat.
First, you should know that the Live Chat service is available for Kiwi players 24 hours every day of the week. You will encounter a chat bot, at first, and then, if need be, you will be transferred to one of the Live Chat agents. They are pretty quick to respond and mostly give clear answers. there might be instances when you must explain your issue more in-depth to get your point across. However, since the service is externalized, sometimes they will ask you to write an e-mail if they don’t know the answer to your question.
In this case you might need to wait a while for a response. You can send an e-mail either via the Website or through the provided e-mail address.
The FAQ section
This NZ online casino gives you another option to help you in case you have a query, namely the FAQ section.
There, you will get short questions with clear, straight to the point answers. You can find out information about how to register, the available deposit methods, how to join the Loyalty program, different casino games, as well as Casino Kingdom bonuses.
Gambling must always come hand in hand with responsibility. Therefore, each NZ online casino should provide specific tools to prevent gambling addiction.
And this casino makes no exception! The CasinoAlpha team will explain each one of them in detail, further on.
- Deposit limits: these help you restrict the amount you are going to deposit and prevent overspending on games and Casino Kingdom bonuses. You can place daily, weekly and even monthly limits, depending on your needs and preferences. However, if you want to reverse it, the change can only be done after 24 hours.
- Take a break: this option helps you stay away entirely for 24 hours, 1 week, 4 weeks or 12 weeks. We recommend this feature if you start feeling like you are spending a great deal of time on the Website and you neglect your everyday life.
- Self-exclusion: this option is similar to the one we have mentioned above, however it applies to a longer timeline. It can last from 6 months to even 5 years.
- Session reminder: you could spend a lot of time on the Website and without even noticing it. The session reminder helps you manage the time at the casino and even slowly reduce it if you think it is too much.
Besides these embedded options, Casino Kingdom offers you a couple of other tools that may come in handy.
For example, if you are unsure that you have a gambling problem, you can proceed to take the self-assessment test available on the Website, at the Responsible Gambling section. Moreover, you can ask for help directly through the official websites of organizations that deal with combating gambling addiction such as Gamblers Anonymous.
And, Casino Kingdom also helps with preventing underage gambling through specific software such as Cyberpatrol or Netnanny that parents can use to restrict their child’s access to gambling.
If you believe you are prone to having a gambling issue or you already have symptoms of gambling addiction, we advise you to ask for help immediately. This is a serios matter that can seriously affect your mental and physical well-being, so we cannot stress enough the importance of seeking counselling and advice.
Pros & Cons
- eCOGRA and MGA certifications;
- Many Slot and Blackjack games;
- Complex Loyalty program;
- Responsive Live Chat;
- A great amount of responsible gambling tools.
- Very few withdrawal and payment methods available for the New Zealand market;
- Few bonuses available for Kiwi players.