Our Dunder casino review aims to provide every detail you should know before registering. Learn more about Dunder bonus codes, games, banking methods, and account features. So, buckle up and start exploring!
Dunder vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|200% up to NZD 50|
- The casino’s desktop interface has a bold vibe with a modern design and spectacular graphics. Besides that, everything is well-organized into sections that are easy to find and navigate. The same applies to the mobile interface. Yet, there are no IOS or Android apps available, nor a downloadable desktop software.
- When it comes to banking methods, these are quite limited, both for depositing and withdrawing. The only available options are Visa, Skrill, ecoPayz and Paysafecard, with the addition of Bank Transfer as a cashout alternative. Winnings are processed in 24-48 hours, but sometimes it can take more if this process implies further verifications.
- With over 2500 games available, you certainly have a lot to choose from. The game categories include classic and video slots, jackpots, scratch cards, tables and live casino games. All these products are supplied by more than 20 top-notch providers. Moreover, you may even filter them according to their theme or special features.
- Kiwi players can claim multiple Dunder bonus codes, including deposit and no deposit offers. To get used to the platform, you may get some free spins, then upgrade to a first deposit bonus or even a welcome package. In addition to that, the wagering requirements are lower compared to the industry average.
- Although there is no phone number available, the casino’s support team can be contacted via email or live chat. The live chat is open from 9:00 to 01:00 and can even be accessed if you don’t have an account. Moreover, the operators are very helpful and will answer all your queries promptly.
- The casino functions under an Malta Gaming Authority licence.
Table of contents
Dunder bonus codes
If you want to find out more about Dunder bonus codes, keep reading! We have everything you need to know about the website and its promotions right here.Read more
Whether you are new to online gambling or have some experience, you can claim a no-deposit bonus to get accustomed to this platform. That allows you to try out new games without spending any real funds. Besides that, you may also claim some free spins. These will be added to your account once you sign up. However, remember that they are only available for certain games and will expire within 24 hours. Winnings from free rotations shall be credited as bonus funds.
When it comes to deposit bonuses, you shall credit the account with a minimum of NZ$20. You can either redeem a first deposit offer or aim even higher by claiming an entire welcome package comprised of multiple deposits. The general wagering requirement for all Dunder bonus codes is usually 25x.
Remember that in case you place a large bet on any of the available games, Dunder NZ has the right to limit, cancel or refuse the bet. In this case, the wagered amount shall be transferred back to your account balance in maximum 48 hours.
We must mention that not all games have an equal contribution towards the wagering requirements. We suggest you consult the following table for a few examples:
|Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal Live, Lightning Dice, Side Bet City, Mega Ball||50%|
|1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Jack Hammer 2, Starmania, Wolfpack Pays||30%|
|Table games, Video Poker||5%|
NZ$2 NO DEPOSIT BONUS AS 20 BONUS SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
If you are a new customer at Dunder, you may be eligible to claim a NZ$2 no deposit bonus in the form of 20 bonus spins on Book of Dead.Promotional terms:
- The offer within 24 hours of being granted.
- The winnings will be granted as bonus funds, which must be wagered 25 times before cashing out.
- The value of each spin is NZ$0.10.
- Click on the offer's button;
- Create an account and activate it;
- Claim the spins without depositing any funds.
The full promotional terms can be found on Dunder's website, so make sure to check it out!
20 FREE SPINS ON BOOK OF DEAD
When you join Dunder, you will be granted 20 no deposit rounds on Book of Dead. These are a few things to consider before claiming them:
- Each spin is worth NZ$0.10.
- They are valid for only 24 hours.
- The wagering requirement is 25x.
- Winnings will be granted as bonus funds.
- Press the promo's button;
- Complete the registration form;
- Enter the verification code received by SMS and claim the spins.
If you need more details about this promotion, we suggest checking the casino’s terms and conditions.
20 SIGN UP SPINS + 200% UP TO NZ$50 + 180 EXTRA ROUNDS
Dunder casino was launched in 2016 and has been offering products developed by top-notch companies, such as Netent, Microgaming and Play’n Go, ever since.
Pros: quick deposit feature available, low wagering requirements.
Cons: limited payment methods.The deal:
The welcome package consists of 20 sign-up spins and a bonus spread across three deposits:
- 1st deposit – 200% up to NZ$50 + 180 spins;
- 2nd deposit – 50% up to NZ$150;
- 3rd deposit – 25% up to NZ$400.
The spins are valid only for Book of Dead and must be wagered 25 times before cashing out. Also, the bonus funds + the deposit amount have to be wagered 25 times within 30 days. Remember that this offer cannot be claimed with Skrilldeposits. Dunder disposes of a unique quick-deposit feature that allows you to credit your account within the gaming session, without closing it. The website doesn’t have a monthly cash out limit, but different transactional limits are imposed per method.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
You can wager a maximum of NZ$5 per spin or NZ$0.5 per bet line while playing.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Dunder Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- The Unicorn Centre, Triq il-Uqija, Ibragg, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority:
Dunder NZ was launched in 2016 by two Swedish entrepreneurs, who were also casino enthusiasts with many years of experience in the industry. Their main focus when designing the website was on user-friendliness and a hassle-free experience. Moreover, the platform ensures an extra safe and responsible playing environment through its MGA license and advanced SSL encryption technologies.
The casino is operated by Dunder Limited, a company registered in Malta with annual revenue that exceeds NZ$10 million. It has partnered up with leading game developers such as Netent, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Red Tiger, and many more to offer an extensive range of products. Keep reading our Dunder casino review to find out more about its offering!
Creating an account at Dunder online casino is a straightforward process. All you have to do to register is follow these steps:
- Push our promotional button to visit Dunder NZ;
- You’ll be redirected right to the ‘Create Account’ section;
- Enter your email and choose a suitable password;
- Click on ‘Create Account’;
- You will have to complete the registration form (name, gender, address, date of birth);
- Click on ‘Create Account’ once again.
After completing these steps, another tab will pop up, where you must enter your phone number. The casino will send you an SMS containing a 4-digit code that you shall enter on the website to complete the registration process. Remember that you cannot create an account or claim any Dunder bonus codes without that code.
What are the players’ obligations?
According to this casino’s terms and conditions, you shall open only one account on the website. Should you attempt to register more than once, the accounts shall be blocked or closed, and all bets placed on them will be void. If Dunder NZ decides to leave one account open, it will be the one that was created first.
The funds deposited on the other accounts will be transferred to the main one prior to closing them. However, the casino can deduct a 10% administrative fee for every additional account, the minimum being NZ$30. Some other player obligations include:
- You will participate in games strictly for recreational purposes.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds to other players nor receive them.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date personal information.
- You shall not use the platform’s services on behalf of other people.
- You may not use funds associated with any illegal activities or sources.
We shall also mention that New Zealand players who identify as Politically Exposed Persons are not allowed to use any of the platform's services. But what is a PEP? Well, it is an individual with a high-profile political role or who has been entrusted with a prominent public function. This rule exists because these individuals present a higher risk of being involved in money laundering or other fraudulent activities, and Dunder NZ will not tolerate such actions. Here are some examples of Politically Exposed Persons:
- Government officials (e.g. heads of state; people working in executive, legislative, administrative or military branches);
- Political party officials;
- Senior executives (e.g. directors or board members of commercial institutions or international organisations).
Verifying your account
Like any other reputable gambling platform, Dunder NZ runs a KYC procedure on newly registered New Zealand customers. When it’s time to verify your account, you will receive an email with instructions from the company. This can either happen after your first deposit or before any withdrawal. You must send proof of your identity, address and chosen payment method. The following documents will be required:
- A photocopy of your passport, ID card or driving license (must clearly display your name, date of birth and expiration date);
- A PDF or photo of a bank statement or utility bill (no older than 6 months);
- A screenshot or image from your online bank account or bank statement (displaying your account information).
If you want to verify your account in advance, email the documents listed above to email@example.com.
Every document you send is stored in a safe environment and is accessible only to authorised personnel. Furthermore, your personal information and activity will never be shared with a third party, as all communication between the web browser and Dunder.com is encrypted.
If you don’t receive an SMS, click on ‘Send Again’ until you have the registration code.
A NZ$5 monthly fee will be deducted from the balance of inactive accounts.
As we want to create a Dunder casino review that is as accurate as it can be, we decided to test the platform on multiple devices. Therefore, we used the following to explore the casino’s features and offering:
|Dell Inspiron 15||Wifi||Microsoft Edge|
|iPhone 12||Wifi, 4G, 5G||Safari, Google Chrome|
|iPad Mini 5||Wifi||Safari|
The desktop interface has a modern design with cutting-edge graphics and an overall bold vibe. It doesn’t only include well-defined and easy to find sections but also useful features like an automatic jackpot calculator and a bar that always shows the updated number of available games.
The game section doesn’t stand any lower. It is well-organised into categories designated to different game types, providers, special features and themes. Moreover, the top of the section will always display recommended options. And if you have a particular title or provider in mind, don’t hesitate to use the search bar.
Whatever casino tab you find yourself on, you may scroll down to explore its informational pages. These explain the platform’s policy and features in-depth.
Dunder mobile is just as efficient as its desktop version. The design is perfectly optimised for a smaller screen, but it still contains the same graphics and features. The most noticeable difference in terms of display is in the menu bar. This is located at the bottom of the page, along with the search bar and the game category.
Apart from that, everything remains the same, including payment methods, products, account options and Dunder bonus codes, of course. An advantage would be the fact that mobile users may experience a faster loading speed.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Online lottery
We explored the gaming section in depth to craft a reliable Dunder casino review and discovered more than 2500 options. Among these, there are the following categories:
- Slots & jackpots;
- Scratch cards;
- Table games (Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, Craps);
- Live casino.
Should a product contain a bug or misconfiguration that causes incorrect behaviour or outcomes, it will be removed from the website, and any mistakes concerning a bet or a payout will be corrected. However, the company is not liable for any downtime, server disruption or lagging. Keep in mind that this can happen due to some games’ heavy graphics.
Thus, we recommend closing other applications that may utilise memory or CPU power. Also, make sure that you have a good Internet connection and the latest software updates when it comes to your web browser, java or flash player.
Speaking of pokies, there are over 2000 of them in total. This includes classics, video slots, as well as progressives and jackpots. All the available pokies are supplied by leading companies in the iGaming industry, such as Netent, Quickspin, Play’n Go, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and many others.
If you are looking for popular titles, you may want to explore Starburst, Fire Joker, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin or Crystal Queen. All of these have bets ranging from NZ$0,10 to NZ$100, but certain titles may allow more than that. Above all, they can all be played in full-screen mode for a better experience.
If you fancy a card or table game, hop over to the table games section! This offers plenty of alternatives, amongst which multiple Blackjack versions, Video Poker, and several Roulette variations. These include French, American and European Roulette, as well as unique titles like Monopoly, Cashout and Sapphire Roulette.
Unfortunately, there is only one Baccarat game available, with betting options between NZ$5 and NZ$500. Yet, something you will rarely spot on other sites is the Mahjong Exchange game.
Roulette enthusiasts can select one of the 7 options available on the site. Some of these include Lightning, Speed, Instant and Mega Roulette.
But keep in mind that testing the game in free-play mode is not allowed in the live section. Moreover, if you don’t have an account or you are not logged in, you cannot see the minimum or maximum bets. These shall be displayed within the session once it begins.
The story goes the same for Blackjack. There are 6 games to pick and no betting limits available. The top picks are Clubroom, Speed and One Blackjack.
But suppose you feel like trying out something else. In that case, there are also multiple game shows, such as Mega Wheel, Dream Catcher, Crazy Time and Monopoly Live. Above all, the website also disposes of two live Baccarat games.
- 2By2 Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Genesis Gaming
- Hacksaw Gaming
- Lightning Box Games
- NextGen Gaming
- Nolimit City
- Oryx Gaming
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- WMS Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||2-3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||2000||200% up to NZD 50|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
- Not all games will load instantly. You may have to wait a few minutes to play the ones with high-quality graphics.
- There is a quick deposit feature within each game that allows you to credit your account without interrupting the session. However, this is only available for debit/credit cards or Skrill.
If you are not sure about spending your real funds on a new game, you are able to first try it out in the 'free play' mode. This way, you can get accustomed to this gameplay and switch to real money mode when it’s suitable for you.
Dunder online casino payment methods
Whenever you decide to redeem Dunder bonus codes that require a deposit or simply credit your account, just access the Cashier section. Once you make a deposit, the funds should reach your gaming account within a reasonable timeframe unless extra verification procedures are required.
In certain circumstances, you’re able to ask for a refund. In this case, the casino will analyse your request, and it may or may not approve it. If the request is approved, the sum will be transferred back to the same method used to deposit. However, such chargebacks may incur an administrative fee.
Essential information about withdrawals
In terms of Dunder withdrawal methods, they are almost the same as the deposit ones. Remember that each one of them imposes a certain transactional limit. Yet, there are no restrictions when it comes to how much number of withdrawals you can request in a day or in a month.
As soon as you request a cashout, the funds will enter the processing stage. The casino aims to complete this in maximum 3 days. However, it rarely takes that long, as the staff is very prompt in managing such tasks. During the processing period, you can cancel the request, and the funds will return to your account balance.
Are there any fees?
Dunder NZ doesn’t deduct fees for deposits or withdrawals. Still, it reserves the right to charge a fee in case you request a withdrawal without turning over an amount equal to or more than the sum of a deposit that has not been staked. In such a case, the fee will represent 5% of the requested cashout.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|NZD 20||NZD 1000||NZD 20||NZD 10000||1-3 days|
|NZD 20||NZD 1000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NZD 20||NZD 1000||NZD 20||NZD 15000||1-3 days|
|NZD 20||NZD 1000||NZD 20||NZD 10000||1-3 days|
|N/A||N/A||NZD 20||NZD 10000||1-5 days|
For any payout exceeding NZ$1000, as well as for cumulative deposits of NZ$2000, you will be asked to provide certain identity verification documents.
- You cannot withdraw bonus funds.
- Wagered funds cannot be refunded, except for the case of interrupted or disconnected games.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Yes, 09:00-01:00
Suppose you feel like you need further information after reading our Dunder casino review. In that case, you may contact customer support via email or live chat. In addition to that, you can have a look at the topics discussed in the FAQ section.
To access it, go to the bottom of the website and click on 'Help' or simply press the question mark symbol in the top right corner. The FAQ page will show up, and you can scroll through the questions. Several subjects, like deposits, withdrawals, Dunder bonus codes, technical difficulties and responsible gambling, are debated there.
You can access the live chat even when you are not logged in. This is available every day from 9:00 to 01:00.
Live chat operators will efficiently assist you in solving all sorts of issues, even more complicated ones. Yet, you may have to wait a few minutes for them to answer.
Our Dunder casino review concluded that the platform is highly involved with ensuring their Kiwi customers’ security and promoting responsible gambling. Therefore, it has a special page designated to this, called ‘Play Sensibly’. This is located at the bottom of the page, next to the general terms and conditions.
First, we recommend taking the available self-assessment test to determine whether or not you are at risk of developing a gambling addiction. According to your answers, you will get one of the following results:
- No gambling problem;
- Low risk;
- Moderate risk;
- Gambling problems.
After finding out your result, you shall consider using some of the prevention tools provided on the site. These are the available options:
- Self-limits (can be applied to deposits, losses and session periods);
- Reality check (reminds you for how long you’ve been playing);
- Time out (from 24 hours to 30 days);
All these tools should also be considered while playing with a Dunder casino bonus. They will help you limit your wagering and avoid compulsive gambling behaviours.
In case you feel like gambling is affecting your daily life, we suggest getting in touch with the casino’s trained support team to find out what you can do. In addition to that, you may contact an organisation specialised in addiction or even close your account permanently.
Pros & Cons
- Over 2500 games from multiple providers;
- Quick deposit feature within game sessions;
- No monthly withdrawal limit;
- Plenty of Dunder bonus codes with low wagering requirements.
- Limited payment methods;
- No VIP or loyalty programme;
- Only a few Baccarat games.