The LuckyDino casino bonuses are easy to access and can bring a significant boost to your gameplay. Learn how to get them with our LuckyDino casino review.
LuckyDino vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|100% up to NZD 200|
- The casino has a simple and straightforward interface with intuitive buttons that make for smooth navigation. However, there is no downloadable desktop app, and mobile apps are not available either. The site works well on mobile browser however, displaying all the same features as on desktop. It loads quickly, but it does not display a Promotions tab.
- Players can make financial casino transactions using six of the most popular payment methods in New Zealand: MuchBetter, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers, and Paysafecard. They are secured with SSL encryption for your data and money protection. However, the casino does not provide PayPal or POLi.
- LuckyDino casino provides an impressive collection of over 1500 slots, and 13 of the most renowned game developers such as Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Play'n Go, Pragmatic Play, etc. Gamblers can access over 200 Live dealer games, but only a few Table games.
- The welcome bonus is quite hefty and implies two different bonuses for your first two deposits. Moreover, the free spins you receive are wager free. Other casino bonuses, no deposit bonuses, or cashback offers, nonetheless, are not advertised on the platform, aside from free spins awarded as part of Dino Rewards.
- Support is extremely quick to answer and gives complete replies. Live chat operators especially are extremely friendly and professional. However, New Zealand players will not be able to access the chat feature at all hours of the day, as it is only available from 09:00am to 01:00am (CET). You have the option to send an email, but there is no phone number and no FAQ section.
- The casino has an MGA licence.
LuckyDino casino bonuses
New Zealanders can now know everything about the LuckyDino casino bonuses and the casino before registering. Read on to be prepared!Read more
Not all the titles will contribute the same way to meeting the requirements of the LuckyDino casino bonuses.
However, you can learn what games to rely on and how to use your promotional funds by checking the following table:
|Live Casino games||0%|
Exceptions to the table above are the following Slot games:
- Blood Suckers;
- Kings of Chicago;
- Pure Platinium.
These particular games contribute 50% to completing wagering requirements.
However, some games only contribute 0%, such as:
- Break da Bank;
- Super Spins Break da Bank;
- Devils Delight;
- Castle builder;
- Super Monopoly Money;
- Jack and the Beanstalk;
- Steam Tower;
- Demolition Squad;
- Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc.
For the complete list of exceptions, NZ users should check the promotional terms and conditions.
Playing with the LuckyDino casino bonuses implicates two different balances from NZ users’ accounts: real cash and bonus money.
NZ users need to be aware that wagering will take away from their real cash first if there are funds in their promotional money balance. Winnings from betting their real funds will be added to the bonus balance until wagering requirements are met. Only then can players can proceed to withdrawal.
Check out our casino review to stay in touch with how your finances are dealt with within the casino. Just like in our LuckyDino casino review, we always take note of such information.
There are a few actions that New Zealanders had better avoid so that the LuckyDino casino bonuses are not cancelled.
For instance, depositing by Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafe cards will render void the LuckyDino casino bonuses you want to claim.
Moreover, having an empty real cash balance and only playing based on winnings may null your bonuses. In such cases, the team may require you to make another payment before cancelling the bonus.
New Zealand players should be aware that withdrawing their bonus amount before actually fulfilling the betting conditions results in immediate bonus cancellation.
All LuckyDino casino bonuses come with their wagering conditions, but general requirements are to keep in mind.
For one, promotions received when NZ users make their first payment to their player account and reload bonuses must be wagered fifty times.
Free spins winnings, however, usually have no wagering requirements. Bonus rounds on deposit will be credited into the NZ player’s accounts the next day after claiming them by noon CET.
The time it takes to receive free spins claimed by deposit may vary according to a specific offer, so NZ users should check the promotional terms for this detail.
The LuckyDino casino bonuses received on deposit generally expire within a week. The same goes for reload deals and free spins.
Not meeting the wagering requirements within seven days leads to losing all winnings and bonus money.
While researching these regulations for our LuckyDino casino review, we found that Loyalty points and rewards must be used within 90 days. Otherwise, they will also expire.
Special promotional campaigns may not always adhere to the above rules, so it is important to check their descriptions.
Withdrawing any winnings before wagering requirements have been met leads to losing the promotion. You'll only be able to withdraw the real cash balance.
100% UP TO NZ$200 PLUS 50 BONUS SPINS
LuckyDino is owned by Esport Entertainment Limited, a powerful company that is listed on the stock market and has a capital of 235.84 million.
Pros: over 1500 pokies; unlimited monthly withdrawals; loyalty system;
Cons: no phone available.What’s in store:
1st deposit: 100% up to NZ$200 plus 50 free rounds on Book of Dead;
2nd deposit: 50% up to NZ$200 plus 50 bonus rounds on Legacy of Dead.Guidelines to playing:
- Do not cash out more than NZ$200 from playing the bonus or free spins;
- There are no wagering requirements for the free spins;
- Get all your info from live chat before you register;
- Pay an accessible amount to play games by NetEnt, Microgaming, and many others;
- Make financial transactions with six popular NZ payment methods.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Esport Entertainment Malta Limited
- Registration number:
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- 3/14 Penthouse Office, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR 9080, Malta
- Malta Gaming Authority:
This online gambling platform is licensed by Malta Game Authority and operates under a B2C Gaming Service License, which is also granted under the laws of Malta.
All the games provided by big industry developers to this casino operate under such a licence.
While doing our LuckyDino casino review, we discovered that this gambling platform is owned by Esport Entertainment Limited, a Malta-based company with headquarters at 13/14 Penthouse Office, Mannarino Road, Birkirkara BKR 9080, Malta.
The company is present on the stock market under the NasdaqCM: GMBL (GMBLW) indicator. On 17 May 2021, it showed 235.84 million in market capital.
Esport Entertainment Limited has seen exponential growth in recent months, with the acquisition of Esport Gaming League (EGL), Helix eSports and ggCircuit.
Even though the share price descended over the last month by 27%, investors who bought into the company five years ago now see a profitable return of 285%.
The LuckyDino casino bonuses you want can be reached after a simple registration process.
All NZ users need to achieve this is to provide:
- A working email;
- A unique username and password;
- A working phone number.
Make sure you have your phone next to you when registering. The casino requires verification by SMS to activate your account.
Usually, New Zealanders will need to provide the following documents for full account verification:
- A copy of your valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport or government ID card) and all four corners and edges of the document must be visible.
- A utility bill or bank statement with your full name and current residential address clearly visible (issued in the past three months).
Phone and internet bills do not qualify for the KYC procedure.
NZ users can submit these documents to the official casino support email. The files must be sent as an email attachment in jpg, png or pdf format, and their size must not exceed 5MB.
The KYC procedure takes a few hours up to one day. However, it may take longer, as the casino does not process any documents during weekends or holidays.
We strongly suggest completing the KYC procedure after sign-up so that you are ready to start making casino transactions such as depositing and withdrawing.
Our LuckyDino casino review requires a thorough investigation of the platform. Therefore, we tested the site with multiple devices and browsers.
This is how we went about it:
|Lenovo ThinkPad E15||WIFI||Mozilla Firefox|
|Huawei Mate XS||5G||Google Chrome|
|iPad Pro 12.9||4G||Safari|
The LuckyDino casino bonuses come on a straightforward platform with simple lines and clear buttons on the bottom of the page.
The blue, white, and grey colour scheme is quite lively and makes the entire screen look tidy and professional.
Even before signing up, NZ users can check out the games offered by this platform by going to the page footer and clicking the Browse Games button.
Games are thoroughly organised into Live casino games, table games, pokies, and jackpots. There is also a “New” tab for the latest additions to the website.
This online gambling site provides New Zealanders with a search bar for easy access to their favourite titles.
The LuckyDino casino bonuses can be accessed on mobile devices as well, via browser.
When doing our LuckyDino casino review, we also looked at how the site behaves on mobile devices. Here is what we discovered.
There is almost no difference between the desktop and mobile versions. For one, all the same, games are present on the mobile interface.
No extra LuckyDino casino bonuses are available on mobile, but NZ users do not lose access to any promotions as they are available on both desktop and mobile.
The mobile interface is as tidy as the desktop one, and useful information can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the phone screen.
Unfortunately, no downloadable apps can be found for this casino.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
The games on this online casino site come in a wide variety of versions, and our LuckyDino review is here to inform you what to expect.
You can find the games organised by the following tabs: All, Live, New, Slots, Jackpots, and Table games, for easy access. However, the Live section only shows a small sample of the entire suite of tables you could access. In order to reach the complete Live dealer lobby, New Zealanders need to click the thumbnail of any game listed in the Live tab and then select Lobby from the bottom of the game screen.
Alternatively, you may simply use the search bar to find your favourite games and/or providers! But without further ado, let’s get into the selection of titles offered on this site!
This casino has over 1500 pokies that play on multiple themes and preferences. For example, there are adventure-themed slots:
- Hot Safari;
- Untamed Crowned Eagle;
- Mighty Kong;
- Golden Caravan;
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt.
NZ users who prefer playing the LuckyDino casino bonuses with the classic feel can find titles such as:
- Juicy Fruits;
- Fruit Party;
- Sweet Bonanza Xmas;
- Fruiti XXL.
However, pokies are not limited to these themes. There are also disco motifs, mythology, pop culture, and many others.
The platform also provides a few table games, although the number is quite limited.
The only Baccarat table is First Person Baccarat. There is also a Blackjack game called Blackjack First Person.
Roulette seemed to be more popular, as players can try Roulette First Person and Lightning Roulette First Person.
New Zealanders can only access a game once they have made successful payments into their player account.
The casino provides 14 Live dealer Roulette tables. Check out a few examples and their maximum and minimum betting limits:
- Lightning Roulette: €0.20 – €2000;
- Instant Roulette: €0.10 – €2000;
- American Roulette: €0.20 – €2000;
- Double Ball Roulette €0.20 – €1000;
- Benelux Slingshot: €1 – €2000;
- Auto-Roulette: €0.10 – €2000.
All Live games on this platform are provided by Evolution Gaming, a top industry name that specialises in all online casino products and especially in live games.
Evolution Gaming is growing exponentially, opening two new state-of-the-art casino studios in Lithuania and Pennsylvania, USA, and having acquired NetEnt and Red Tiger.
With over 150 tables, Blackjack is by far the favourite in the casino lobby. The Live dealer Blackjack games offered on this platform are:
- Blackjack Party: €0.50 – €200;
- Power Blackjack: €1 – €1000;
- Infinite Blackjack: €1 – €1000;
- Free Bet Blackjack: €1 – €1000;
- Classic Speed Blackjack 50: €1 – €1000;
- Blackjack VIP (16 tables): €50/€100 – €1000.
New Zealanders can choose from around 30 Live casino Baccarat tables, organised into the following categories:
- Salon Prive Baccarat (tables range from A to E): €1000 – €15000;
- Baccarat Squeeze: €1 – €5000;
- Baccarat Control Squeeze: €1 – €5000;
- Baccarat (tables A, B, and C): €1 – €5000;
- No Commission Baccarat: €1 – €5000;
- No Commission Speed Baccarat (A, B, and C): €1 – €5000;
- Lightning Baccarat: €1 – €500;
- Speed Baccarat (from A to Q): €1 – €5000.
In order to play the Live dealer games, NZ users must first have at least one minimum deposit in their account.
- Big Time Gaming
- Booming Games
- Evolution Gaming
- Lotto warehouse
- Nolimit City
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Synot Games
- Yggdrasil Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 30||NZD 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||1500||100% up to NZD 200|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
Financial transactions at this casino are secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure the safety of your funds and privacy.
You should also know that fees apply to conducting a transaction, according to the payment method. Just like with our LuckyDino casino review, you can always check our casino reviews for such information. For instance, depositing by Visa or MasterCard implies a 2,5% and withdrawing via the same methods might mean a 3% charge, but no less than €2 and no more than €25.
Also, €20 is the minimum payment NZ users can make into their account, and €30 is the minimum withdrawal amount they can access.
There may be different deposit and withdrawal limits, according to the payment service you choose to use or the promotion you want to access, but the casino has its own general limits.
- No maximum limitations exist on how much NZ users can deposit and no cashout limit per month, but there is a €10.000 limit per transaction on withdrawal.
- Maximum deposit limits vary according to the payout method, just like we show in our LuckyDino casino review, although there is no maximum amount imposed by the site itself.
However, NZ users can make multiple transactions to withdraw the entire amount in case of a big win. It takes one day for the casino to process a withdrawal, except for holidays and weekends. However, depending on the financial institution you work with, it may take longer.
This casino only accepts EUR, CAD, and USD as currencies, so any NZD funds will be converted.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|EUR 20||EUR 10000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 10000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 5000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 2000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 10000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 10000||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
|EUR 20||EUR 100||EUR 30||No limit||1 day|
The casino does have a loyalty department that checks NZ users’ account activity and provides players with extra rewards.
While creating our LuckyDino casino review, we discovered that Dino Rewards is a progression wheel that fills up while playing games as an automated rewards system.
The only games that count towards the wheel filling up are those that contribute to wagering requirements.
NZ users can use the wheel to monitor their own progression. Players get rewarded the more they play on the site.
There are no levels for this loyalty scheme. However, players will get extra LuckyDino casino bonuses whenever the Dino Rewards wheel fills up.
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Operators reply from 09:00 to 01:00 CET
We interacted with the casino support for a comprehensive LuckyDino casino review and found an extremely helpful team.
Live chat operators answered our questions quickly and completely. However, the live chat feature is only available from 09:00 am to 01:00 am.
The casino does not offer any phone support, as it is an exclusively online business.
Nonetheless, for more complicated questions that do not require immediate replies, NZ users may also use the official casino email, email@example.com.
This gambling platform could improve by adding more accessible FAQ questions to relieve some of the business of chat operators.
This casino offers a variety of tools to prevent NZ users from developing an online gambling addiction and help those already affected.
New Zealanders can set their own deposit limits over a specific period. During this time, they will not be able to make any payment into their account.
Losses can also be limited in a chosen timeframe, which means that NZ users won’t be able to play once their losses reach a specific amount. This assures New Zealanders that they will not lose more than they can afford.
You can also predefine the amount of time you can spend logged into your casino account. Once you reach your time limit, you will be logged out for the entire day to control your daily screen time.
However, you will be able to log back into your account the next day.
This platform also offers a self-exclusion option. You set a specific period of time when you are not allowed to log back into your account.
When writing our LuckyDino casino review, we noticed that you could also find valuable tips to avoid gambling addiction on the website and specific indicators of such a disorder so that you may self-assess.
Helpful links to independent professional organisations such as Gamcare, Gambling Therapy, and the Victoria Responsible Gambling Foundation are also present in the page footer and in the Responsible Gambling page of the site.
You can also use minor-restrictive tools, like NetNanny and Content Watch.
Pros & Cons
- The sum New Zealanders may cash out per month is unlimited;
- There is a simple and advantageous loyalty system;
- The gambling platform offers over 1500 thematic pokies;
- NZ players can talk to live chat operators before registering;
- Wagering requirements are accessible;
- Payment methods are SSL encrypted for extra security of data and funds;
- Many top developers such as Big Time Gaming, BF Games, Pragmatic Play, etc.
- Live chat is not 24/7, and there is no phone number for customer support;
- New Zealanders cannot play games in demo mode;
- The Table Games and Live Dealer games selections are pretty limited;
- No mobile apps or desktop apps available;
- The minimum withdrawal amount allowed is a little higher than that of other casinos.