Royal Panda is home to all New Zealand punters. However, before you decide about joining, we have created the most comprehensive Royal Panda review.
It will provide you with Royal Panda bonus codes, tips for better gameplay, a comparison with other online casinos on the market, and help you know every crucial detail.
Royal Panda vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|100% up to NZD 1000|
- In terms of appearance, the graphics and visuals are welcoming. The graphics do not change on mobile or the iOS app, yet there is no Android or desktop app available. As for usability, the platform has various drawbacks, including missing information, misleading buttons, and a pop-up that disrupts the navigation when logged out.
- This casino has numerous New Zealand payment methods, yet Poli and MuchBetter are not provided. Additionally, the platform’s payout processing takes five working days.
- The number of Table games provided is relatively small. However, there are 1800+ Slots and various types of Live Casino games, among others. Microgaming, Evolution, Netent, Big Time Gaming, and numerous other software suppliers provide them.
- The low rating comes from the fact that the number of Royal Panda bonus codes is rather small, compared to other NZ platforms. Additionally, the value provided in the bonus on every deposit has a small value.
- For a comprehensive Royal Panda review, we tested the support agents and learned that they offer accurate answers to various questions. They can be contacted 24/7 via email and live chat. However, there is no phone support available for quicker answers.
- The platform is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Table of contents
The Royal Panda bonus codes are available for all Kiwi players, including a welcome offer and a bonus on every deposit.Read more
In the interest of fair gaming, avoid irregular play patterns, as they may result in account termination and winnings removed. These are:
- Equal, zero or low margin stakes or hedge betting;
- Placing single bets equal to or more than 30% of the value of your total balance (this also includes any given bonuses) until the wagering requirements are met;
- In case you request a withdrawal with funds not put into play, Royal Panda NZ will apply a 5% charge on your withdrawal, of a minimum NZ$10;
- Playing games that do not count towards wagering requirements.
If not used within one month since awarded, your bonus can be removed from your account.
The number of incentives is low compared to other New Zealand gambling platforms.
100% UP TO NZ$1000
100% up to NZ$1000 on your first top-up.Note that:
- The rollover must be completed within seven days since the offer was activated;
- The amount deposited must be wagered 35 times on Casino or Live Casino games;
- You may always verify the expiry date and time from the “My Offers” page.
- Tap the nearby button;
- Top up;
- Opt-in within 7 days from the “My Offers” page.
Should you decide to follow these steps, remember that you cannot bet on sports using bonus funds!
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- Royal Panda Limited
- Stock indicator:
- Online since:
- Level 7, The Plaza Business Centre, Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta.
- Malta Gaming Authority:
By gathering information for the Royal Panda review, we have learned that its MGA license was issued on 1 August 2018 and that the gambling platform is incorporated under the corporate license of LeoVegas Gaming p.l.c.
LeoVegas is a Swedish mobile gaming business that provides online casino services, and Stockholm Stock Exchange trades its stock. It was founded in Sweden in 2011, has more than 930 employees, and revenue of €327,8M.
As soon as you reach the platform, you need to follow several steps to register:
- Push the Play button from the top right corner;
- Once the pop-up emerges, you can choose to deposit or log in;
- Then, select to continue with email and password or sign up with your Google account;
- If you continue with email and password, only then you will be able to push the Sign-Up button.
The sign-up form will require you to provide personal information, including name, address, and contact details.
If you do not access your account for 12 consecutive months, the company will notify you within at least 30 days before deeming it inactive. At this point, you shall be able to log in and withdraw your funds.
Where your account is deemed inactive, at the casino’s discretion, you will be charged a NZ$5 fee monthly or have your account terminated. In case the latter occurs, you shall be contacted to receive your remaining funds.
If you decide to close your account, you must send an email to email@example.com. The remaining balance will be made available once your identity is established and you have provided the necessary documents.
As we have created an account for this Royal Panda review ourselves, we must mention that finding the sign-up button is quite difficult. The entire process takes around four minutes.
To verify your identity and address, you will be required to upload a clear scan or photo of:
- Official ID;
- Bank statement;
- Driving license;
- Utility bill (electricity, water, gas);
- Credit card statement;
- Tax/welfare letter.
If the casino deems the required documents as accurate, your account will be considered verified within one day.
To speed up the process, log in to your account and upload the files in the ‘My account’ section. Note that it is better to complete this process beforehand so you do not experience any withdrawal delays.
- The address documents must not be older than six months, and files larger than 10MB are not accepted.
- The casino may carry out additional verification measures for any payout exceeding NZ00 or less.
To learn what the user experience will be like for you, we have analysed the platform through various devices, browsers, and internet connections.
With that in mind, we included in our Royal Panda review every bit of information that might affect your session.
|Apple MacBook Air||WIFI||Safari|
|Huawei Mate XS||3G||Google Chrome|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6||4G||Mozilla Firefox|
This gambling platform offers an interface with a black, white, and red theme that is easy on the eyes when navigating the website.
If you have any questions regarding general rules for Royal Panda bonus codes, there is no dedicated page.
When it comes to Terms and Conditions, you will find them at the bottom of the website. The design might seem outdated, but the chosen theme will make it comfortable while you read them.
The games you want to play are visible on the black banner at the top, where you can also select different categories.
To see the general available promotions, you need to log out of your account. While logged in, the My Offers page will only show the promotions credited to your account.
Even if you are active, you will get logged out of your session at times. When you do not log into your account, a pop-up will show up when navigating the website, requesting you to enter your credentials or deposit, disabling any other options.
The company offers its experience on most of the platforms designated to mobile. While using the browser on your mobile phone, the interface will be the same as for the desktop, with no significant differences in how the games are arranged or how the graphic looks.
If you want to contact the live chat support on your mobile, you have to enter the Support section and select the second option for the chat icon to appear on the screen.
The iOS app was developed by Royal Panda Ltd, with the last update made on 13 August 2018. It is ready for download for free from the App Store. It is easy to recognise it by looking for the casino's logo; it should be the first option that shows up.
As the casino has last updated its mobile app long ago, some of the information provided in the description may not apply anymore.
This online casino has certain disadvantages regarding user experience, compared to other New Zealand gambling platforms. Some of the most crucial ones are the missing information, the complexity in reaching certain pages, alongside the pop-up that cannot be closed.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Video Poker
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Online lottery
To improve your gambling experience, the Royal Panda review also brings in-depth details on every game category. This will help you direct yourself towards the most suitable choice and improve your session.
|Game type||Title||Game Provider||Minimum bet||Maximum bet|
|Slots||Fire Joker Freeze||Play’n GO||NZ$0.10||NZ$200|
|Table games||Roulette X5||Golden Rock Studios||NZ$0.10||NZ$1000|
|Live Roulette||Royal Panda Roulette||Evolution||NZ$2||NZ$10000|
|Live Baccarat||Live Speed Baccarat||Evolution||NZ$2||NZ$30000|
|Live Blackjack||Free Bet Blackjack||Evolution||NZ$2||NZ$10000|
There are around 1800 Pokies available from various software providers, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Red Tiger, and Play’n GO.
Some of the most popular titles are Luck of Ra, Book of Dead, and Wolf Gold. Moreover, you will find Jackpots and Daily Jackpots such as Juicy Joker Mega Moolah and Ali Baba’s Luck.
Roulette x2, Relax – Roulette, Relax – Blackjack are a part of the 5 Table games available.
If you are not a Live Casino enthusiast, the small number of Table Games available could be a drawback.
You are provided over 30 types of Roulette, including American, Hindi, Arabic, and 24/7 Live Roulette.
If you are a fan of Live Blackjack, you shall find around 30 titles, such as Blackjack Party, One Blackjack Live, Free Bet, and others.
15+ Live Baccarat games are awaiting in the form of Speed, Lightning, No Commission, Live Football, and Live Dragon Tiger.
- While playing at the live tables provided by Evolution, you can make in-game deposits by accessing the menu button, followed by the Cashier.
- Certain software providers enable you to place bets from multiple seats on some live tables. Moreover, some of them will allow you to wager on up to three hands; this may vary during peak and off-peak hours.
- 1X2 Gaming
- 4The Player
- Alchemy Gaming
- All41 Studios
- Betdigital Ltd
- Big Time Gaming
- Black Pudding
- Blueprint Gaming
- Booming Games
- Colossus Bets
- Crazy Tooth Studio
- D-tech Gaming
- Electric Elephant
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Fantasma Games
- Fortune Factory
- Genesis Gaming
- Gold Coin Studios
- Golden Rock Studios
- Green Jade
- Hacksaw Gaming
- Half Pixel
- Inspired Gaming Group
- Iron Dog
- Jade Rabbit Studios
- Just For the Win
- Lightning Box Games
- MaxWin Gaming
- Neon Valley Studios
- NextGen Gaming
- Noble Gaming
- Nolimit City
- Old Skool Studios
- PearFiction Studios
- PG Soft
- Plank Gaming
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Probability Jones
- Pulse 8
- Push Gaming
- Realistic Games
- Red Rake Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Reel Time Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Sapphire Gaming
- SG Digital
- Side City Studios
- Silverback Games
- Skillzz Gaming
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
||NZD 10||NZD 10||NZD 1000000||+3 days||4 mins||1 day||1800||100% up to NZD 1000|
||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
Royal Panda payment methods
If you intend to claim the Royal Panda bonus codes or just play with real money, you need to make a deposit. You can do this by heading to Cashier, from the top-right corner.
Once you push the red button, you will be able to place funds using Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, Skrill Moneybookers, and Neteller.
For security reasons, the company will not allow any deposits to your account if the money does not come from your payment method. However, if you are registered as one of the owners of a shared bank account or card, the payment will be accepted.
To cash out your winnings, you must follow the same steps and click the Withdraw button from the same window.
Royal Panda will credit your account back to the same method you used for deposit whenever possible. The available options are Visa, Bank transfer, Skrill Moneybookers, and Neteller.
The minimum amount set for each operation is NZ$10, and there will be no limit for withdrawal.
Your withdrawal request can be reversed at any point, as long as the payment hasn’t been accepted.
- Considering that the company approved your identification documents, the cashout request will be processed within five working days.
- Royal Panda may request identification documents for all withdrawals.
Compared to the industry, five days payout processing is extensive. This means that once the casino process it, you will need to wait longer for the money to arrive to your selected payment method. On the bright side, having no limits for cashouts is rarely encountered on other platforms.
- Skrill Moneybookers
- No phone available
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7
You can contact the customer support agents at all times via live chat or email. The response frame is approximately 3 minutes, and they can assist you with most of your queries, from Royal Panda bonus codes to Responsible Gaming information.
For immediate answers to common issues, you could also access the FAQ section, which delivers information on multiple subjects.
To bring complete information in this Royal Panda review, we have asked the agents multiple questions from various subjects. Even though the reply time may vary, depending on the complexity of the questions, the majority of information provided by the agents were accurate.
Making sure that every New Zealand player knows the importance of responsible play is a very important element in our Royal Panda review.
Thus, to keep yourself away from compulsive gambling, this casino offers several tools for a safe environment. These are:
- Deposit limit – control the amount you can place into your account;
- Loss – limit how much you can lose over a specific period;
- Wager – set the maximum amount you can bet;
- Session – control how long your session can last;
- Time alert – be notified after every 60 minutes of play;
- Financial activity monitor – you may access your transactions at any time;
- Self-exclusion – Exclude yourself from your account for permanent, definite, or indefinite time.
Once self-excluded, you will not receive any notifications on Royal Panda bonus codes. Moreover, you will not be able to withdraw any remaining funds, as you will not have access to your account until the selected period ends.
If your behaviour, state of mind, or health alters due to gambling, we recommend selecting permanent self-exclusion. Moreover, by heading to the FAQ section, you will find guidance towards help organisations.
Pros & Cons
- Customer support is available 24/7;
- There are no limits for cashouts;
- Wide variety of game providers;
- Over 2000 games from different categories;
- Multiple Responsible Gaming tools;
- Fast approval of verification checks;
- Several currencies and payment methods available for selection;
- iOS app provided by Royal Panda Ltd.
- Some of the important pages are missing or hard to find;
- The withdrawal process can take up to 5 days;
- Small number of promotions;
- No phone number to get in contact with support;
- The website’s loading speed is relatively slow;
- No VIP or Loyalty programme;
- There is no app for desktop or Android devices.