Slots Heaven bonus codes? You will find all about them by reading the Slots Heaven review we have prepared for you. And we have a much longer journey ahead, so stay with us to get all the essential info.
Slots Heaven vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$10
Industry standard: NZ$5,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to NZ$200
|100% up to NZD 100|
- Browsing the casino will be a good time - but only when you get past the slow loading times. The graphics are vivid, without being aggressively so. On top of that, website navigation is accessible, and you will find pages on all the common online casino issues - FAQs, Withdrawal Policy, and Deposit Options, to name a few. Plus, iOS users can get the full mobile experience by downloading the Slots Heaven app.
- There are only three deposit methods and one withdrawal option. However, they are all popular with Kiwi players and accessible to them. Our Slots Heaven review was less favourable towards the payout times, which exceed the market average of 3 days.
- The casino features several famous providers, like NetEnt and Playtech. Still, there are few suppliers that do not receive coverage here. The live casino also lacks any Baccarat titles, while the table section features only one such game.
- There are many Slots Heaven bonus codes to pick from, including free spins, which also count as a no deposit deal. When you deposit, you are eligible for a welcome offer - be advised that it provides the same benefits as the first deposit bonus. You will find other Slots Heaven promo codes by staying on the website, though, including cashback incentives.
- When you encounter an issue, you can discuss it with the live chat, freephone, and email agents. The chat operators are available 24/7, which is a blessing if your situation is urgent.
- The UKGC is the strictest gambling regulatory body, and it licenses this casino.
- The Gibraltar Gaming Authority also ensures the website's safety and fairness.
Table of contents
Slots Heaven bonus codes
After creating an account, you may redeem several Slots Heaven promo codes. There are no deposit deals (consisting of either funds or extra spins), match bonuses, and even cashback. Golden chips are a specific feature – think of them as free bets for a single gaming session. Like in the case of cashback, there are no wagering requirements attached to chips, so you can withdraw as soon as you accrue winnings.Read more
Regular bonuses come with wagering requirements attached to them. Generally, promotional funds require 40x wagering, while winnings from free spins must be wagered 20 times. It is possible to use both your real and bonus balance when betting.
What to know when using bonuses
There are several rules to consider, including:
- The inability to combine bonuses; if you’re eligible for multiple promotions, the one you were first suitable for will activate first;
- Different game categories will weigh differently to your wagering;
- When a staking condition is fulfilled, the funds will transfer directly to your cash balance.
The casino has no tolerance for abusive behaviour. This umbrella term comprises numerous practices, the most well-known being syndicate betting and making transactions without wagering the funds. Exceeding the maximum bet limit also qualifies.
Slots Heaven NZ will not let you bet more than 30% of your bonus. For example, betting over NZ while having a NZ0 bonus will disqualify you from the offer, and you might lose account ownership.
Low-risk bets will cancel your bonus. For example, betting on Roulette in a way that covers more than 67% of the table counts as a low-risk wager.
20 SPINS NO DEPOSIT + 100% UP TO NZ$100 AND 200 TURNS
Slots Heaven, a UKGC and Gibraltar-approved casino. The slots-focused website has much more to offer:
Pros: Top-rated iOS app; live casino catering both to low and high-stake players; all players can become VIPs;
Cons: Withdrawal limit higher than the 3-day average; you will only find NetEnt and Playtech from the famous providers.What promotion to expect:
When you register, you are up for 20 extra turns on the Age of the Gods series. If you deposit, you can get a 100% match up to NZ$100. You’ll receive 40 rounds on your first deposit and batches of twenty for the next eight days.Do not forget:
The bonus funds come with 40x staking requirements, while the rotations require 20x wagering. If your bonus balance falls below NZ$0.50, it will automatically convert to cash funds - you will no longer need to wager that amount. The casino has a strict irregular play policy. If you are inactive for 180 days, your membership will go dormant and receive monthly fees.
NZ$2 NO DEPOSIT BONUS AS 20 BONUS SPINS
As a new Slots Heaven player, you are eligible for 20 bonus spins available on the Age of the Gods series. Each rotation values NZ$0.1, totaling NZ$2 in no deposit promotional funds.How to claim and use it:
The sole condition to redeem the offer is to register and verify your account successfully, so join Slots Heaven from our website and create a new profile to seal the deal.
- You have 24 hours to wager the rounds;
- The 20x wagering requirements apply to your promotional winnings;
- When you fulfill the staking condition, you can withdraw, but no more than NZ$100;
- All additional winnings will disappear from your balance.
To get the complete picture of Slots Heaven rules and bonuses, we suggest you check out the casino's T&Cs page first.
20 FREE SPINS BONUS
Sign up for a new Slots Heaven account and get 20 rotations available on selected pokies in the Age of the Gods series by Playtech.A reminder of the rules:
Join the casino from our website, register your account, and your rounds will activate. Launch any game in the series to use the bonus spins.
- Also, remember that these extra turns are available for 24 hours;
- During this time, you must wager the winnings from them 20 times;
- You will not be able to withdraw more than NZ$100 from this incentive after completing the staking requirements.
For more details, we kindly ask you to check out the casino’s Terms and Conditions page, along with the promotion’s specific information.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- ONISAC Limited
- Online since:
- Suite 731, EuroportGibraltar
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority:
- RGL No.53
- UK Gambling Commission:
Our Slots Heaven review would not be complete without a company check. Mansion Europe Holdings is a firm that started its activity in Gibraltar. Its incorporation date is early 2011.
During its tenure that surpasses a decade, the firm has gained licencing from Gibraltar’s Gambling Authority. Also, it gets regulation from the UKGC. Beyond the UK’s borders, the casino is under ONISAC’s management. ONISAC is a Mansion subsidiary and the company you should look for as a Kiwi player.
Financially, the company has been on the rise, too, as stated by the awarders’ economic analysis. From 2016 to 2018, its profit and overall revenue went up by 100%.
When you register, you must complete a form. It requires several pieces of information, the likes of:
- Your full name;
- Residence, including postcode;
- Email address and phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Currency (you can choose between EUR, CAD, GBP, NZD, AUD, and USD);
- Whether you have any Slots Heaven bonus codes.
After the form’s completion, you’ll automatically log in. From this point on, you must verify your account and make a qualifying deposit to participate in the website’s activities.
Reading about the casino is not identical to experiencing it, which is why we decided to do both. Our researched couples with hands-on testing of the platform. And we did not stop here: for our Slots Heaven review, we checked its functions on multiple devices, visible in the table below:
|Lenovo ThinkPad E15||4G||Chrome|
|Google Nest Hub||4G LTE||Edge|
On the laptop, what struck us first was the slow loading time. It takes up to ten seconds for the interface to become completely interactive. You’ll also not see the games’ covers if you do not linger on the page for a while. On the plus side, the website’s colour scheme is vivid. Still, it does not get tiring to the eye, as the rainbow-coloured logo contrasts with the dark grey site layout. The games also maintain pleasant and fluid graphics, despite the platform’s misgivings.
Even though the casino is mobile-friendly, accessing it from the browser might not be the best idea. The information risks getting jumbled up, and if you want to launch a chat session, the screen might freeze. The situation is more pronouncedly dire when it comes to redeeming Slots Heaven bonus codes on your phone’s browser.
Still, the programmers optimised the platform’s gaming section, and the loading times are more fluid than on its laptop counterpart. The same situation applies to our tablet test, although the platform crashed less often while using the tab.
The Slots Heaven app, however, manages to fix some of the platform’s flaws. iPhone users rated it 4.3/5, lauding its graphics and sound design. Players also appreciated the ease with which they found information – although this applies to all mediums we tested, it’s on the app where it truly shines. Its updates are frequent, too: every two months at the latest.
- Live Casino
- Table games
- Video Poker
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Live Roulette
- Scratch cards
- Sic Bo
- Online lottery
As per its name, the casino specialises in pokies, but this is not the only play type you will find as a member.
The website features around 200 pokies coming from several providers. If you enjoy Playtech and NetEnt, then this is the place to be. To navigate the slots category, you have a few filters in place:
- Pokies connecting to a jackpot;
- A-Z listing.
Be advised that all titles in the section are playable in fun mode. Even though there is no ‘Demo’ button, simply launching the game will let you try it out; it does not matter if your balance is zero. Most pokies will let you bet on as little as NZ$0.20. The max stakes may vary, although they often stand at NZ$200. High rollers may go for titles with uppermost bets reaching NZ$1000.
Jackpots are slots connecting to a high-value prize, and at Slots Heaven NZ, there are both fixed and progressive jackpots. The latter category allows the prize money to increase when more bettors wager on the slot. This is our recommendation to high rollers – jackpot players generally bet on max credit. However, it’s also possible to delve in as a new player – the minimum bet generally stands at NZ$10.
The Blackjack options have low minimum bets. But their max bets give you plenty of room for wagering. The least you must stake is NZ$1 in general, although some variants impose a NZ$50 minimal limit. However, you cannot bet on more than NZ$1000 at a time, or NZ$5000, tops. We believe that the selection of Blackjack titles on this website caters to moderately experienced players who prefer medium stakes.
Roulette is a type of play fitting for low and high-stake bettors. The minimum limit may go as low as NZ$0.50, with the uppermost thresholds standing at NZ$5000. An exception is the Spread Bet Roulette Live Game, where you must bet on at least NZ$0.20 and no more than NZ$15000.
The table games category has several Blackjack, Roulette, and even Baccarat titles for you if you prefer software-based gaming. When you launch the game, you may choose your betting limits, as well as the type of bet you would like to place. The restrictions will vary per category, for example:
- Blackjacks will let you pick between NZ$0.50 – NZ$50 or NZ$50 – NZ$500. Generally, NZ$500 is the highest limit for this play type.
- Some Roulettes allow you to bet on higher sums (NZ$12000), while the minimal bet remains NZ$1 in all scenarios. However, there are low-stake versions like the Penny Roulette, where your stakes must be between NZ$0.01 and NZ$25.
- For the sole Baccarat title, you have the option of betting within the NZ$0.01 – NZ$25 interval.
Although the website’s array of products is diverse, it lacks numbers, which are peculiarly below the average. The available selection for this market consists of 600+ games, while here, you’ll only find 200+. Also, when creating this Slots Heaven review, we noticed that many famous providers are absent from the site’s gameplay options.
- Skywind Group
- Sunfox Games
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 60||NZD 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||200||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 20||NZD 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||2100||100% up to NZD 100|
| ||NZD 5||NZD 20||NZD 20000||+3 days||2 mins||2-3 days||800||100% up to NZD 3000|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||1 min||1-2 days||800||-|
| ||NZD 20||NZD 10||NZD 7000||2 days||2 mins||1-2 days||1000||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 50||NZD 1000000||3 days||3 mins||2-3 days||650||-|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 100000||2 days||10 mins||1 day||2500||100% up to NZD 2000|
| ||NZD 10||NZD 5||NZD 22500||3 days||3 mins||3 days||950||200% up to NZD 400|
The casino has a strict policy regarding identity verification; customers who wish to retire cash will need to submit a photographic ID if they have not done so previously. In addition, verifying one’s account will add to the casino’s internal processing timeframe. On average, retired funds will finish processing within three business days of your request. During this time, it will verify whether your account is verified and whether you have any active Slots Heaven bonus codes.
Then, if everything is alright, the payment institution of your choice will apply its specific timeframe. For example, this may take up to 8 days for credit cards, while bank transfers will drop the waiting time down to 3-4 days.
The processing timeframe at this casino takes longer than average. As a result, you’ll need to wait longer for your funds to arrive.
|Payment||Min deposit||Max deposit||Min withdrawal||Max withdrawal||Withdrawal_time|
|NZD 20||NZD 10000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NZD 10||NZD 500||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NZD 20||NZD 10000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||NZD 60||NZD 38000||3-4 days|
Anyone can become a VIP, and they may do so by accruing loyalty points. By earning more points, you shall rise through the website’s ranks.
The starter level is Bronze, and it goes as high as Platinum. The final two tiers, Gold and Platinum, have subcategories of their own. The higher the rank, the more substantial the cash bonus that VIP players may receive. To exemplify, a Bronze punter is up for a NZ$100 deal, while a high-end Platinum user can claim up to NZ$5000. Aside from the promotional funds, VIPs will have shorter withdrawal times, going from three business days to one or two.
Entering the loyalty scheme
To gain a loyalty point, punters will need to wager specific amounts on casino games. The required amount varies per play category. As such, betting NZ$20 on slots will result in one point adding to your balance. Still, table options might require NZ$200, with the highest sum on Sic Bo.
If you wager while using Slots Heaven promo codes, you will not gain any loyalty points.
- Live chat:
- Yes, 24/7
If you find yourself with a question or two, you can always contact the customer service department. In addition, the casino offers 24/7 support, meaning that you could receive answers on urgent matters in a short timeframe. Registered users may also press the live chat button, and an agent will connect to the chatroom to provide answers.
Another important aspect is that the agents operate through multiple media. For instance, clients can send an email detailing their query. Finally, you can dial the website’s international phone line for a direct conversation.
If you do not have the time for a conversation, know that there’s a FAQ page, too. It may offer you general answers on Slots Heaven bonus codes, payment, and account management.
If the chat agents are busy, a Waiting Bot will ask you what you would like to do next: keep waiting, close the window, or send your query via email. Our Slots Heaven review is favourable towards this procedure, as users are not left in the dark on their position in the queue and the possibility of receiving quick assistance. However, the agents may provide less than accurate information to NZ members, especially regarding withdrawal methods and max payouts.
When creating this Slots Heaven review, we noticed that there are numerous safer gambling measures in place. Firstly, you can limit your deposits – this and all other self-limits are possible only if you contact support first. The agents will also help you with:
- General assessment and relief;
- Account closure;
- Taking a break (which may last between 24 hours and six weeks);
- Self-exclusion (lasting between 6 months and five years).
Differences between time outs and self-exclusion
Besides the duration, breaks and exclusions have several differences. When you get a time out, your account will reopen automatically, and you will resume your activity. All Slots Heaven bonus codes and your balance will still be there. In self-exclusion’s case, you will get your cash credit back, and the membership can reopen only if you explicitly ask the support team for it.
Another option is to close your account. When you opt for this, you will receive an email notification confirming the closure. However, keep in mind that your account will still be open and susceptible to different gambling outcomes before you receive it.
Pros & Cons
- Multi-channel support;
- 24/7 live chat;
- The chat bot will inform you where you stand in the support queue;
- Slots Heaven bonus codes include no deposit deals and often have low wagering conditions;
- Payment methods favoured by Kiwi players;
- VIP system that includes users right from registration;
- Excellent user experience for mobile app;
- Easy-to-access pages with banking info.
- Long payout waiting times;
- Few withdrawal methods;
- Agents may present contradictory info;
- Slow loading times for desktop and mobile browser;
- Few pokies and providers;
- No Baccarat for live casino.