Here is where you will find out all you need to know before joining this top casino available for players in the UK. Our iGaming looked into and evaluated the games, transaction options and Betfair promo codes. Here come the facts:
Betfair vs. Market Standards
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 10
Industry standard: GBP 100,000
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 2 Mins
Industry standard: 2 days
Industry standard: 500
Industry standard: 100% up to GBP 200
|300% up to GBP 30|
- Betfair too proves to be a high-end experience. Its design is more basic, even rudimentary at times, but this is not game-breaking by any means. There were some instances where some links redirected to dead pages. Additionally, finding some piece of data can prove difficult given the endless series of revolving links. The casino gets extra points for having Betfair app versions for iOS and Android devices.
- Betfair provides some of the best payment options on its website, including MasterCard and VISA cards, PayPal, Skrill Moneybookers, and Neteller. Their one-day processing times for withdrawals are most desirable given the UK market.
- The website hosts games from some of today's top developers. The live casino and table game categories will provide enough activities for the UK player. However, 370 will come short of doing just that. We have seen better and it is unfortunate to watch a top platform, such as Betfair fail in this aisle.
- New players have a spin-based no deposit offer, one first deposit welcome offer, and another live casino match bonus. Betfair adds more flavour with promotions rewarding you following certain bets. The casino adds novelties, such as a quiz bonus scheme. Well above average is what Betfair bonus codes are.
- Betfair fares with some issues here. There are no phone or email options, or there are but you cannot locate them as the contact tab is broken. If you browse around the site enough, you find the 24/7 Live Chat options well hidden in the FAQ section. This will help, but it is not enough by any means.
- We found no outstanding issues in the responsible gambling department. Everything, from self-limits, advice, and self-assessment, up to time-out and self-exclusion options are there. Betfair, as its sister sites also do, provides a budget calculator too. Extra attention has been devoted to the intersocial aspect of problem gambling with the site having tips and links for helping you and those close to you.
Table of contents
Betfair Bonus Codes
Trust us when we say that all gamblers from the UK should know about the Betfair bonus codes. We’ll provide the basics.Read more
All Betfair promotions will require you to opt into the scheme, no matter their kind.
Currently are three main types of Betfair promo codes you may opt into:
- Match promotions, such as the welcome offer.
- Spin-based offers.
- Bonus credit following certain wagers or deposits.
Some set bonus value Betfair bonus codes only have a 1x wagering requirement.
Unfortunately, the site has no standard wagering stated for all types of Betfair promotions. The best our Betfair casino review can provide is showcasing the current specifications and relevant general terms.
If the Betfair bonus codes contain monetary credit, games will use it only after they have consumed your deposited cash.
Match Betfair Bonus Codes
Customers residing within the UK have two options of this kind.
There is the general first deposit offer valid on most games and an option suited for the site’s Live Casino.
These are the specs you must pay attention to for each of the Betfair promotions:
- The Percentage – the amount by which the online casino will match your initial deposit. The industry average is 100%.
- The Maximum Value – each Betfair Bonus will only go up to a certain value, regardless of larger deposits. The standard in the UK is £100.
- The Minimum Eligible Deposit – it will generally be the minimum payment value per casino, with some exceptions where it is higher.
- The Wagering Requirement – this represents the amount that you must wager either the Betfair bonus funds, the sum of the received funds along with the deposit, or the funds accrued from Betfair promo codes use.
- The Eligibility Period – it represents the period in which you have the additional funds, and can complete the playthrough. You can generally expect it to be 30 days, but it can go as low as 24 hours.
- The maximum permitted stake – most promotions will state the most you can bet at once. The standard is £5.
Most Betfair promo codes have a standard seven-day eligibility period.
Spin and Bet based Betfair Promotions
Spin Betfair bonus codes provide rounds on certain slot games, with resulting funds being subject to some playthrough requirements.
While most current round based Betfair promotions have no turnover obligations, their restrictions come in the form of standard availability period, eligibility for certain games and set spin value.
The latter generally is £0.10 per rotation.
Another class of Betfair promo codes is schemes offering certain amounts for betting sums on specific games.
The rule is that you bet an amount, generally £5 or £10 on the stated game, and then are eligible to receive Betfair bonus funds ranging from £2 and up to £10. The turnover for these amounts varies but is usually lower than the 35x industry average.
We also mention another innovative system that has eligible players from the UK complete a daily quiz and receive in return some Golden Chips, which act as no wagers. Each chip amounts to £0.10 and is received from a common pool that varies between £1000 and £3500.
All users from the UK can enter no-deposit Live Trivia Game Betfair promotions.
Utilizing Betfair bonus bets or spins does not count to the wagering requirements for other Betfair promotions.
Standard Game Contribution for Betfair Bonus Codes
You should also verify what amount a certain game contributes to your rollover. Although somewhat difficult to find, there is a casino standard for this, and for the sake of keeping our readers within the UK as informed as they can be, our Betfair casino review will provide these guidelines:
|Game types||Wagering contribution percentage|
|Slots, minus the double options||100%|
|Arcade and fixed odd games, except for Lucky Wheel||100%|
|Scratch card games||100%|
|Roulette games, except for Zero Roulette||20%|
|Blackjack, minus Surrender, Pontoon, Switch, Zero and Stravaganza versions||20%|
|Card Games, except for Red Dog, Pai Gow, Casino Hold’em, Casino War, Wild Vikings||20%|
|Sic Bo, Craps, and Video Poker||20%|
|Zero Games, Surrender Blackjack, and double options||0%|
Several Betfair promo codes will stipulate specific contributions that supersede the standard Betfair bonus playthrough conditions.
Irregular Play in the context of Betfair Bonus Codes
Irregular play is a catch-all term for promotional uses meant to abuse the system and void their initial purpose, enhancing player involvement.
These are only the most evident abusive actions you should not engage in:
- Placing bets equal to or exceeding 30% of the bonus and deposit value before turnover’s completion.
- Moving from low weighted to high weighted games during wagering Betfair promo codes money.
- Playing 500 auto-spins or more on one slot.
- Playing the same slot machine for more than two hours with Betfair bonus codes active.
- Placing low-risk Roulette bets.
The two-hour limitation for playing on the same slot applies even if you did so during multiple sessions.
50 NO WAGERING SPINS
New British customers will receive 50 rounds eligible on selected games, with no wagering obligations attached.Existing Conditions:
You must use the CASF51 code when registering.
You can use rotations on Daily Jackpot Games or Gonzo's Quest Megaways.
Each round has a £0.10 set value.
Spins will expire after seven days. All accrued funds are directly converted into real money.
There are no limitation for how much you can generate by using the spins.
You may not use the spins in conjunction with any other offer.
The Betfair casino site holds all the information, as well as the option to enter into this bonus scheme. We advise that you visit it.
DEPOSIT £10 GET £30 BONUS + 100 NO WAGER SPINS
When you deposit and wager £10, you receive £30 Betfair bonus credit, and 100 rounds playable on Kingdoms Rise: Sands Of Fury, Forbidden Forest, and Guardians of the Abyss.How to Proceed:
Use the CASA10 code while registering, and complete necessary verifications. Deposit £10. You will then have £30 in your bonus balance and receive 50 rounds. You get the remaining rotations the next day.Some More Information:
- The maximum stake allowed while having this promotion activated is £5. All spins amount to 0.10p each.
- Wager the bonus amount 35 times within seven days, on eligible games. Spins expire after 24 hours.
- Not all games are eligible, nor do they have the same playthrough contribution. Check the promotional terms.
- Bets will first use your first deposit money. Only once this is depleted, do your wagers utilise bonus funds.
- You may activate multiple promotions, although these enter a queue, as you must complete the first one's rollover.
- The most you can convert from the bonus is £500.
- There's a lot more to find out on Betfair's casino website. We advise you to visit it and read the terms before opting in.
Addiction is a sickness. Gambling addiction shouldn't be taken lightly. Get educated and understand the effects of problem gambling. We aim to inform all our CasinoAlpha customers regarding the harsh reality of gambling addiction through educational and informative guides.
- Live casino
- Fast withdrawal
- VIP program
- Company name:
- PPB Counterparty Services Limited
- Registration number:
- Online since:
- Triq il-Kappillan Mifsud, St. Venera, SVR 1851, Malta
- Danish Gambling Authority:
- Malta Gaming Authority:
- Swedish Gambling Authority:
- UK Gambling Commission:
- Direccion General de Ordenacion del Juego:
- 273/GA/1018 / 274/GC/1018
Betfair is the holder of several licenses from no less than seven authorities. These include accreditations for both remote gambling and sports betting hosting.
The main reason for mentioning this fact in our Betfair casino review is that, although most license restrictions are on par with the UK Gambling Commission’s legislation, there certainly are differences.
This may make the holding of so many pieces of accreditation to be a difficult task. And the fact that the casino manages to maintain them all only proves its viability as a fair and safe enterprise.
This is visible from its terms and conditions, as there is no indication of legal breaches on the casino’s side.
As is the case for its sister sites, such as Paddy Power Games, the site is a high-end service and is ready to prove it with its several licenses awarded by regulators from around the globe.
Our Betfair casino review will provide the bare essentials of opening, running and closing a British account.
When signing in, the platform will require you to provide identification data, such as your first and last names, date of birth, gender, as well as place of residence and current address in the UK.
Use the quick search feature by adding your Zip code when inserting your address. This will sort through addresses within the UK.
You then should provide current contact details, such as your email and phone number. The website additionally has you pick a security question, select your desired currency, and insert any Betfair promo codes you may have.
You finally select your promotional settings, and you are good to go.
The casino will then verify your provided data using documentation that you have to upload. These are meant to verify that the account made in your name is used solely by you.
Allowing third-party access or transferring ownership of your account is a grave breach of the website terms.
Once you comply with the KYC measures, you can start playing the available games and using the Betfair promotions you are eligible for.
- You cannot register on the site if you are currently self-excluding from related brands, such as Paddy Power Games or PokerStars.
- Not logging in for more than 12 months attracts dormancy fees. These vary based on the chosen currency, amounting to £4 for British accounts.
Once you reactivate your account, you may request a refund of past dormancy fees by contacting the assistance team.
Closing your account
If you willingly decide to renounce your access to your British account, closing it is as easy as contacting the customer support team and explaining your desire.
Note that by no means does such s decision stop you from subsequently re-registering, except for when you closed your account due to responsible gambling concerns.
In such a case, we advise you to stave off gambling altogether and consult relevant outreach agencies.
Assessing the technical sides of a service's quality is essential to any complete Betfair casino review.
To do so, we have our testers use the platform at hand in the UK via multiple devices and in several connectivity situations.
This is meant to essentially emulate what the average British gambler may face when connecting and using the casino website.
Here are the devices we have used:
|Lenovo IdeaPad 5i||Wi-Fi||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox|
|Google Pixel 4A||Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G||Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge|
|Apple iPad Air||Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G||Google Chrome, Safari, Opera|
The site proves responsive with no outlying technical issues for the desktop user.
As for the design direction, the platform is hit and miss aesthetically and a real burden as far as functionality goes.
In several cases, our testers have found themselves in a maze of links, tabs and redirects, never truly finding the relevant info in an organized manner anywhere.
This is the case generally for online casinos attempting to provide so many activities under one domain.
We have seen better, and there certainly are steps for improvement.
Although it is an almost direct port for tablets, the site adapts relatively well to mobile environments.
There are no great outliers, as the platform moves as smoothly on handheld devices as it would on your desktop.
Other than the casino application, British punters may also be interested in the Exchange Betfair app or the dedicated Sportsbook Betfair app. These are available on most mobile devices.
Things only get better with the availability of Betfair app versions for iOS.
As far as Apple devices go, the Betfair app was designed with iPads in mind. However, being usable on phones with no great issues.
There were bug issues in past years, a fact underlined by multiple users. Nonetheless, the Betfair app saw two important updates in April that meant to solve some problems.
In our experience, we stumbled upon no real platform breaking bugs, so we cannot but recommend using the Betfair app.
The Android Betfair app had a harder time. Many users reported unexplainable account locks and system failures or problems opting into the registration Betfair promo codes.
This generally is the case, given the hardware divergence Android devices have.
In some cases, the Betfair app would crash if the user would unlock the phone using finger scanning systems.
We did not encounter such issues ourselves. Nonetheless, informing you regarding all possible advantages and drawbacks, any Betfair app version may have.
If your activity is focused on a certain casino activity, the developers provide five more Betfair app versions for Live casino, arcade, poker, bingo, and exchange games play.
- Table games
- Sic Bo
- Scratch cards
- Online lottery
- Live Roulette
- Live Casino
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Video Poker
At first glance, the game catalogue that Betfair features may seem disappointing, especially when it comes from such a robust platform. But we are certain that after reading the Betfair casino review, you will know all too well that there is more than enough to do on the site.
Firstly, we should note that the website has several sections for sports betting, video poker, fantasy sports, and bingo, all separate from the casino category.
The website hosts around 370 slots. You may be unsurprised by such a low number, considering that the UK industry average is 500 titles.
However, what the platform lacks in numbers, it regains through variety and quality.
The slots tab present within the casino section is more of a soapbox for showcasing the site's variation. Once you access it, you are able to see a series of popular titles, new entries, or titles from big-name providers.
The jackpots on the platform also are remarkable. You have your standard entries of this type, but you can additionally play king or recurrent drop jackpots.
The Daily Jackpot category holds games with pooled pots with three separate drop rates: daily or hourly jackpots and the daily booster.
As if this was not enough, you may also access the Premium Casino and find some top slot picks.
You can access both video and Live Roulette games via a designated tab. You have eight options, but you should consider that some entries are lobbies and provide supplementary rooms once accessed.
We have to give props to the platform developers for creating two subsections for the two game types, as it will only help the UK gambler choose the best game available.
What we cannot commend is the lack of relevant thumbnail info for all Live Roulette games. Some have their minimum and maximum bets portrayed, but this is only the case for Speed Roulette, Speed Roulette, and Betfair Turbo Roulette Live.
Live Blackjack had gotten a better treatment, both in number and implementation. Players accessing the website from the UK have 16 games to choose from.
Ten titles have their betting limits specified:
|Games||Lower Bet Limits||Upper Bet Limits|
|Betfair Blackjack 4 & 5, Blackjack Lounge 4, Blackjack Elite 1||£10||£2500|
|Betfair Blackjack 1, 2 & 3||£5||£2000|
|Blackjack Lounge 3 & 5||£25||£5000|
|Blackjack Lounge 2||£20||£5000|
The rest goes unstated.
Live Baccarat is the one that lags, the casino having only three such titles.
Luckily, they have the same quality as Live Blackjack and Roulette, including extensive informational pages stating all the relevant rules, RTP rates and more.
One more caveat is that Live Baccarat, too, has one lobby option with multiple rooms, and there is also a Live Sic Bo option.
If we are refereeing strictly to table games and exclude live options, players from the UK have 38 titles to pick from.
These are imparted either in the Table Games, Roulette, or Blackjack tabs. One noteworthy aspect is that, similarly to the live entries, the website hosts numerous exclusive and in-house titles.
Most live gams get video versions, too, with some added oddities, like three-card Brag or classics like Texas Hold'em and Jack or Better.
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Cayetano Gaming
- Inspired Gaming Group
- Play'n Go
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Scientific Games
Quick comparison between casinos
|Casino||Rating||Min. deposit||Min. withdrawal||Max. cashout||Payout Time||Register time||KYC Time||Slot games||Bonus|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 1||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||2 days||370||300% up to GBP 30|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 1000000||1 day||1 min||1 day||1100||-|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 30000||1-2 days||1 min||1 day||1000||200% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 10||GBP 7000||+3 days||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||2600||100% up to GBP 50|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 5||GBP 15000||+3 days||2 mins||1-2 days||900||100% up to GBP 200|
| ||GBP 5||GBP 5||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1 day||900||100% up to GBP 300|
| ||GBP 10||GBP 20||GBP 1000000||1 day||2 mins||1-2 days||2500||200% up to GBP 150|
No Betfair casino review would be complete without a rundown of transaction practices on the website.
Before any deposits or withdrawals, all accounts registered in the UK require a series of identity and payment method ownership verifications.
Once completed, adding funds is as simple as either tapping on the 'Deposit' tab or going into ‘My Account’ and accessing the financial pages from there. You can then choose from the most popular payment methods available, each subject to different limits and payout times.
Although you may browse the FAQ sections for such details, we provide all the data in our Betfair casino review.
Although some pages on the UK site mention credit cards note that British and Irish customers cannot use such payment means.
Net Deposits and Withdrawals
The platform uses a more intricate system that our British readers should understand when it comes to payments.
When depositing, each payment method used gets a net deposit balance. This means that if you added £40 via PayPal and £60 via a debit card, these sums would also be registered as their net balances.
Say you have a series of successful bets or complete the wagering requirements for Betfair promotions and accrue funds over £150.
You decide to request £150 via PayPal.
The site will pay the sum in the following manner:
- £40 via PayPal until its Net Deposit balance hits zero.
- £60 via your previously used debit card. Now its Net Deposit balance is also zero.
- £50 via your initially chosen withdrawal method. In this case, through PayPal.
Some charges may apply for British accounts exceeding 5000 transactions per hour, with bets included in this category. Check the Betfair Charges appendix in the Terms and Conditions.
No customer from the UK can, in any circumstance, cancel or reverse a withdrawal due to gambling safety concerns.
- Skrill Moneybookers
- Visa Electron
The current loyalty system is not the most advantageous for casino players from the UK. Our Betfair casino review will explain how it all works.
When you visit your account tab, you may observe that there is a loading bar. This counts the amount of settled Exchange bets within a month. If the number reaches or exceeds 20 during this time, you are eligible for a series of items.
The Rewards system surely is a good addition for players interested in betting, but not so for British casino players.
You may select three separate plans, the basic one, Rewards, and Rewards+, the latter having the most rewards.
- No phone available
- No email available.
- Live chat:
- 24/7. Chatbot sends you to an agent.
Unfortunately, we must note in our Betfair casino review that the support systems are not as splendid as other facets the platform showcases.
We cannot deem an online casino with no phone line or email address to be ideal.
Luckily, the 24/7 Live Chat option is decent. It starts by leading you through a series of automated questions. Here, you select the nature of your query, whether it be financial, account-related, or concerning Betfair promotions.
When you finally reach a support agent, you will most likely have your issue addressed, as they are well prepared and informed.
However, if you consider your problem still open to a better resolution, you may state your dissatisfaction. The agents would then redirect your complaint to the Escalation Management Team.
If, at this step, your problem still remains unsolved, the complaint becomes the subject of the Customer Champion Team’s concern. You will receive a ticket number that you must quote in relation to your inquiry. The team should return with its answer within ten days.
The processing time can go up to eight weeks in some instances, nonetheless.
The final step would be to contact either IBAS, an ADR agency from the UK or the European Commission’s ODR platform. These, however, will require you to have gone through the casino’s internal procedure.
If, however, eight weeks have passed, appeal to IBAS and be eligible for acceptance.
Simply put, our Betfair casino review verdict is that the website operators have put considerable effort into providing a safe environment for the UK user.
British customers are invited to set deposit limits as soon as they register on the website. Loss limits are another option they should consider.
While decreasing the limit frequency or amount is immediate, increasing them takes effect after seven days.
Session timers and reality checks are good methods of time administration. Additionally, British customers can take a break from one up to 30 days or self-exclude for periods ranging from 6 months up to five years.
The self-exclusion may affect your accounts on sister brands too.
Lastly, British players should check the available tips, relevant links and the self-assessment test for additional safety. Betfair also provides a budget calculator and ways to help fallow gamblers in need.
While self-exclusion or time-offs may affect your Betfair promotions, this should by no means stop you from addressing any real gambling problems.
Pros & Cons
- A slew of Betfair app options for British players of all likes.
- Games from top developers, including exclusive titles.
- A varied list of Betfair bonus codes.
- An exchange-centric loyalty scheme.
- Multiple transaction methods for players from the UK.
- A safe and responsible gambling environment.
- Well-prepared and informed support team.
- Several Betfair bonus conditions are better than the industry average.
- Betfair promotions for Live Casino games.
- Casino can reimburse inactivity fees to a reactivated British player's account.
- Fewer games than the British gambler may be used to for the UK market.
- Exhaustive and confusing site layout, with scattered information.
- No phone line or email address available for the UK customer.
- Convoluted Net Deposit requirements for withdrawing.
- Possible technical issues with some Betfair app versions.